• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Trek The Next Generation?

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck

Hello!

I am Oenanthe, a semi-literate (3-5 Paragraph Replies) roleplayer. Certainly, I am no greenhorn with over six years of roleplay experience under my belt and I love it when I can find a roleplay topic I haven't done yet. One of those is Star Trek TNG. I absolutely LOVE that series and have spent an ungodly amount of time watching it on TV.

Now what I would really love is for someone to play Data. I am craving a Data x OC pairing. In return I would be more than happy to double up and play any canon character or create a second OC to your liking.

RPLongAndProsper said:
I squeed a little upon seeing this, because I LOVE Data, then I realized I didn´t know if I could pull it off.
My exact same reaction!!!!

Not helpful I know. But just wanted to let you know ....you have excellent taste :)

Greetings. I hope I am not too late for this little party. I too have been seeking out some Star Trek roleplay of the TNG variety, and would be happy to offer any assistance that you may require in this roleplay.   :)

Hello!

I am Oenanthe, a semi-literate (3-5 Paragraph Replies) roleplayer. Certainly, I am no greenhorn with over six years of roleplay experience under my belt and I love it when I can find a roleplay topic I haven't done yet. One of those is Star Trek TNG. I absolutely LOVE that series and have spent an ungodly amount of time watching it on TV.

Now what I would really love is for someone to play Data. I am craving a Data x OC pairing. In return I would be more than happy to double up and play any canon character or create a second OC to your liking.

I’m also a huge fan of Data and I would love to RP TNG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back