• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Trek: Power Struggle

Master Hand

*Fires finger gun*
For centuries did the various powers grow and shrink, develop and shatter. What was once Earth has now became the core of the widest spread faction in the Milky Way. The Klingon Empire has shifted back and forth from harshest enemy to greatest ally. The Cardassian Union has worked through conquest to find its place in the Galaxy. The Ferengi Alliance has thrived due to pure economic might. Too many planets and factions to name have risen up.

But the year is 2369.
Tensions have began to soar once more.
A war is brewing...
Basically Star Trek nationbuilder. We all pick a faction (at the very least, I control a faction and npc's) and duke it out. Maybe you want to build up, maybe rush the enemy, maybe wait until someone begs for you to help. Thats for you to decide.

Considering Star Trek doesn't have specific stats, we're free to have a simple system for things. We'll focus more on 'gameplay' and less on research and weapons.

I have a map (STELLAR CARTOGRAPHY - UFP MAIN CORE) and can figure out who has the best military, etc.

Now, who's interested?​

Thanks Agent23 Agent23 and Karcen Karcen !

About the Borg, you could either play a small official force (Shipwise you would have tens of 'tanks' against everyone elses thousands of 'soldiers') or be some kind of decedents/separatists/etc. that might be different.

I'll start thinking up some ideas and making threads. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Obviously this is still open for more people to join.

Thanks Agent23 Agent23 and Karcen Karcen !

About the Borg, you could either play a small official force (Shipwise you would have tens of 'tanks' against everyone elses thousands of 'soldiers') or be some kind of decedents/separatists/etc. that might be different.

I'll start thinking up some ideas and making threads. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Obviously this is still open for more people to join.
Can we design our own races?

I actully would plan to go down the separatist with a reorganisation into a more functional and truer hive mind over the depicted borgs

A separatist movement would be fine, just remember that you would have an incredibly hard time finding any allies, whats more likely are neutrals that are scared to mess with you.

For the Iconians and make-your-own other races, I'm a bit hesitant on that. If we don't use the Gamma Quadrant, there's still Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Bajoran Resistance, Ferengi, Breen...

There's plenty to choose from, if you catch my drift.

what can i say i am an odd ball i liek the odd species that are in the setting like the two i mentioned though one is an alpha quadrant species

Finally got to doing things. I've got the basic thread up in Fandoms; working on getting the cs/map/ooc threads up.

Feel free to do Interest Checking and OCC-ing here for now.

Welcome! I've had a really bad habit of either having family or forgetfulness get in the way of this, but I'm going to get some threads up for this. Any faction you want to be capndelacoeur capndelacoeur ?

I know I can actually get this up in the upcoming days; I just need to finish putting up threads I already started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back