• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Star Fox Rp

Chip flew in as well, landing it and getting out. Indeed his lower side was bloody underneath his jacket. "Nrgh... Crap the pain is starting again..."

Hopping out of his R-wing fox jogged over to Chip, looking him over. "It looks worse than it is, no vital organs or bone damage. Sorry to say but the feathers not might grow back there, might have a nasty scar. But hey, the ladies will think you look cool. Go hit the med deck, and see me after your done. We need to discuss a few things" fox smiled and shook Chip's claw hand with his own paw, before walking away paws behind his back in a military manner.

Chip nodded, and walked over to the med deck. As he walked, he wondered why Fox would want to speak with him in private. Was it something good, or bad? He knew he should have went back when told, but he did save lots of lives.

the intercom of the Great Voice rung loud and clear, "Cadet Chip, please report to the Captains deck after check up. Repeat, please report to the Captains deck after check up, thank you" the voice was followed by a click.

Fox was busy at his computer, analyzing data as he sighed. "Why did Andross attack now?..." he glared over a ton of files and things on the computer until he heard Chip walk in. He was alone with the cadet, and was ready to have a little chat.

"Your idiotic decision to engage the enemy before graduation. But I have to admit, that was bold. I like bold." he stood up from his chair, tail swaying to and fro. "I managed to record flight data on your performance. A little...unorthodox. You could polish some of that rust, but non the less very impressive. You remind me of a certain bird I know with that much spirit. I have no choice but to commend your service and bravery. I would give you a medal, but you seem more the...modification type. Notice your R-wing was a little sluggish?"

"Ya, it was slower than I'm used to. I'm used to fast racing planes. Plus the controls were a bit lose. I prefer them tight. And I assume that bird is Falco? Well... To be honest he was my idol for a period of time..."

"Was your idle? Interesting. How would you like....to get to met him in real life. Everyday. As myself and Slippy. I never had anyone deny orders to save the city. I recall a young fox who did that once and your looking at him" Fox paced back and forth, being very observant.

"A four man team has been doing me very well, however there is a certain; someone who has trouble in a fight. I wont mention names. Five fighters on the force would be a strategic move. If, I don't say so myself. And I do" he smiled widely, offering his paw for a hand shake.

Fox nodded in approval, handing Chip his very own Great Fox patch for his jacket. "I want you to take the rest of the day off and report to me tomorrow. This is probably a lot to swallow right now."

Fox laughed, squinting over to the bird. "Yes yes, fine fine you can okay. He's probably playing video games or something. I need to finish a few things, go say hi for me will you" he waved a paw and walked past him.

Chip smiles and walked around, looking for Falco, listening for any clues of his whereabouts. One he heard video games, he went over. "Falco?"

Of course Falco didn't respond to his name, knee deep in his video games he couldn't pay a penny's worth of attention."Ugh! Come on! This game is bull!" the bird leaned closer to the screen. A loud, "Game Over" flashed on the screen as Falco groaned. "Aghhh! What ever! I'll beat your high score one day Fox, then you owe me a free drink"

"Who the hell are you? Why are you allowed in here, what ever" the bird stood up and rummaged through the fridge. "How long you guna stop and stare at me?"

"I'm Chip, I'm the new member of Star Fox" He motioned to the patch on his jacket, a smirk on his face. He was standing in the same room as the one who he had looked up to for many many years, and now he was finally talking to him, at least trying to.

"Heeh? Like, Star Fox star fox? Not star fox star fox??" the bird grabbed a drink and looked over in disbelief. "What! No way! Fox don't let just any body on the team just like that. we've been a four man team for years, what makes you special." the bird barked.

"Well I kinda did save the other cadets when we were attacked. I didn't wimp out and go hide. I took them head on. And I did help Fox in destroying their mobile base." He kept the smirk on his face, crossing his arms.

"Oh woooow. Good for you" Falco's expression soured. "Fox know's i'm the only bird around here, what's he thinkin?" the bird thought to himself.

"Listen, I don't care who you are or what you did. As impressive as you are i'm his wing-man. So don't get my way. And one more thing.." Falco walked shoulder to shoulder by him, punching his arm. "Welcome to the team...Chip"

He smiles, and looked over to the video game. He used to play lots of video games when he wasn't in classes or doing chores when he was young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back