Stalker

StriderBro

Previously StriderClaus
Name: Stalkers

Quantity: Unknown, but few and far in between. Stories and myths have been told about them, but only a few have ever been seen. Stalkers travel in family groups, of about 7-10

Ranking: 1-2 docile until considering someone a threat

Controllable: Controllable, BUT ONE AT A TIME PLZ. If it's an NPC, people will control it all the time, make it go all over the place

Appearance: [I wanna see the ugly bastards An appearance of the monster]

Height: 22 ft

Weight: Unkwon, but estimated to be about 500-600 lbs

Behavior: The stalker is considered to be a generally peaceful creature, or so the legend says. Legend says that the stalker helped humans 600 years ago, bringing them up into the trees, holding them while they built. No evidence has been found to prove such claims. Stalkers walk slowly, leaisurly when unengaged, using their long arms to pluck food from the trees. Omnivores by nature, they will eat humans if necessary

Special Abilities:

Telepathy-though no real evidence has been found, stalkers are believed to communicate with each other through telepathy, allowing for coordinated attacks.

Enhanced speed, stamina, and reflexes- a stalker can run for miles, and despite its large size, can easily maneuver through trees and can top off at 75 miles per hour

Backstory: Stalkers were some of the first monsters spotted 600 years ago. Legend says that the stalker helped man kind into the trees, using their long arms to hold up men and women while they built. No evidence has been found in any history books

Weak Spot: Despite a stalkers enhanced strength and speed, it's joints are quite fragile. Standard issue artillary and arms can severe a limb from any stalker. History also tells of a small section of skin between the shoulder blades/shoulder spikes that allows for the spinal cord to be severed

Extra: Stalkers will not attack first unless if they feel their children, family, or food is threatened. A sort of gentle giant

IMG_2510.PNG

I meaaaaaaaan

I won't say no, but I just meant like

if this one last monster was the push you needed to get the rp started.

Like, if this was the last one you needed

(still making more atm)

I meaaaaaaaan

I won't say no, but I just meant like

if this one last monster was the push you needed to get the rp started.

Like, if this was the last one you needed

(still making more atm)

Even after the RP starts, you can make more monsters and characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back