Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All!

Just wanted to let you all know that we've restructured the staff and that the super mod rank no longer exists. Instead the super mods, the RP mods and the discussion mods have all just become Moderators with updated and more modern permissions. This has been done in an effort to remove another confusing layer of staff to further match our more modern rules and policies. This also means the staff can be more efficient and less miscommunication can happen in an effort to better serve you and your roleplays. This also means that admins are red and mods are purple (the blue color is the one that vanished)

As always you can find the latest staff list here. However its not currently up to date right this second with the rank update.

In the coming weeks/months we will also be working on a more robust away of being able to appeal staff actions (like infractions and the sort).

If you have any questions/feedback/concerns please feel free to post below :) !

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds good!~

((I always did find that a bit confusing. (~"^w^~) )).

As always good work and I eagerly await any further changes that'll make this site even more AMAZING than it already is!!!~ :3 xD :D :D :D

-Pika!~

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:

Sounds good!~

((I always did find that a bit confusing. (~"^w^~) )).

As always good work and I eagerly await any further changes that'll make this site even more AMAZING than it already is!!!~ :3 xD :D :D :D

-Pika!~

Seems you include BBCode in thread like this. Do you think you could teach me if I open a PM?

NightCasterZ said:
Seems you include BBCode in thread like this. Do you think you could teach me if I open a PM?
Sure?… xD

*Starts to clap*

*Claps in Walmart*

*Claps at school*

*Claps at my desk*

*Claps in the corner*

Magic.... has made this possible...

Painted Puzzle]*Starts to clap* *Claps in Walmart* *Claps at school* *Claps at my desk* *Claps in the corner* Magic.... has made this possible... [/QUOTE] [URL="https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/4/48/Sf12_staff_magic13.wav?t=20131027233546 said:
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/4/48/Sf12_staff_magic13.wav?t=20131027233546[/URL]

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]*Starts to clap*
*Claps in Walmart*

*Claps at school*

*Claps at my desk*

*Claps in the corner*

Magic.... has made this possible...

[/QUOTE]
The card game?

Meanwhile Blue is off alone crying, packing up it's cubicle and figuring out how to tell it's wife and kids it got laid off...

Poor Blue.

welian said:
Do you know how long I've waited to be promoted to purple?
Oh look your avatar now matches your rank color.

Stamper said:
Meanwhile Blue is off alone crying, packing up it's cubicle and figuring out how to tell it's wife and kids it got laid off...
Poor Blue.
Don't worry blue, I'll always love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back