News Staff Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!!!! Wow...

On a side note: I'm going to go delete some of my previous content due to legally STILL owning intellectual copyright over my own content. Cause no agreements can go against the wishes of the owner of said property. (Intellectual Property due to creativity, art, writing, etc etc)

Glad to see that you're communicating to the rest of the user base on every aspect of the cause, affects, and the resolution of such changes. Good on you =)

Morridan said:
Lol!!!! Wow...
On a side note: I'm going to go delete some of my previous content due to legally STILL owning intellectual copyright over my own content. Cause no agreements can go against the wishes of the owner of said property. (Intellectual Property due to creativity, art, writing, etc etc)

Glad to see that you're communicating to the rest of the user base on every aspect of the cause, affects, and the resolution of such changes. Good on you =)
This seems like a very waffle-burning response, was someone stealing your content?

Oh don't worry. If -MY- content was being bothered, I would make sure it's taken care of. >=) No no, my own content is safe. Well... Until I decide to delete it myself.

Morridan said:
Oh don't worry. If -MY- content was being bothered, I would make sure it's taken care of. >=) No no, my own content is safe. Well... Until I decide to delete it myself.
Sorry, your response just confused me then...if there's nothing illegitimate happening to your content, why purge some of it?

Cause I'd feel like it? I don't need nobody else's say-so to delete my shit. But why question my actions? Not yours to worry about xD No worries man. I'll do what I do best.

Morridan said:
Lol!!!! Wow...

Like wise I'm not sure my content is as protected from outside sources and therefore think I should remove it.

besides, it would be ridiculous for the admins to demand use of whatever you post here even if it's against your will, right?

Morridan said:
Cause I'd feel like it? I don't need nobody else's say-so to delete my shit. But why question my actions? Not yours to worry about xD No worries man. I'll do what I do best.
Well, it just seemed like a passive aggressive stab at an unknown party for stealing copyrighted material. I'm an artist myself, so, if someone's lifting stuff without permission, it concerns me as well.

I would imagine so. Lol In any case, again, kudos to you Wiz. Looking forward to seeing the new direction you'll take this.

This really isn't the time or place to discuss this topic. If you have concerns about your content being protected from 'outside sources' please feel free to make a report or inquiry to the site staff. If you feel your content is being misappropriated or stolen, that would certainly require a report to the site staff as well.

This thread is meant for discussion of the staff changes only, please. =)

Demensia said:
Like wise I'm not sure my content is as protected from outside sources and therefore think I should remove it.
besides, it would be ridiculous for the admins to demand use of whatever you post here even if it's against your will, right?
Unless it's in the TOS when you made an account, the admins legally can't take whatever they want without explicit permission. Worrying about something like that when it's not happening only will make people worried more. If someone's stealing something, it's best to actually say who and what is stolen so it's handled immediately, instead of causing an environment where artists just start randomly pulling their work.

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Well, it just seemed like a passive aggressive stab at an unknown party for stealing copyrighted material. I'm an artist myself, so, if someone's lifting stuff without permission, it concerns me as well.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, definately. But it doesn't seem like anyone would ever do that. I'm just saying, I've grown to dislike some of my own content. So I will delete it. ^_^ As you also hold that right. As we all! =D

Syrenrei said:
This really isn't the time or place to discuss this topic. If you have concerns about your content being protected from 'outside sources' please feel free to make a report or inquiry to the site staff. If you feel your content is being misappropriated or stolen, that would certainly require a report to the site staff as well.
This thread is meant for discussion of the staff changes only, please. =)
Sorry, was typing when this got posted. I'll stop poking at it, :D

Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to start anything ha ha. Was just a passing thought of mine.

If you're so very interested in deleting stuff... why not start with your passive aggressive dig at certain parties? All things considered it's really not going to help to add fuel to the fire.

While I did not know any of the former staff personally, I would like to thank them for all of the time and effort that they put into making rpnation a friendly, enjoyable place. We all really appreciate it. :)

You know, I've been on this site a long time. Not as long as Kagubutt or Esmers, but I've been around to see changes, everything from the site changing completely, to the new staff. All I see ahead of us are fun times and amazing times. Yes, it is a little sad, and very strange to look at someone such as Kagura or Auren with a name the same color as mine, or, well, Golden. Anyways, I'm glad that we can keep moving forward and stay progressive, and not only stay ahead of the curb, we are the ones creating the curb.

So, good job to those of you who stepped down.

And two those of you stepping up to the plate, I hope you can hit a home run with whatever is thrown your way.

Also, how RpN is.

[media]

[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back