• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Thomas School for Gifted Individuals - CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Just a few guidelines for CS:

1. Please no anime face claims. Real face claims only or realistic drawings.
2. You can either make a teacher or student.
3. You can make as many characters as you prefer.
4. Your characters can be any age.
5. Your characters can be in their fourth year or first year--up to you.
6. Your character does not have to be a hero. They can be on a dark path toward being a villain.​

A73AE4E0-88FB-4244-82E9-1CF569AABC8B.jpeg

Basics
Name: Genevieve Adelaide Walters
Sexuality: Bisexual
Alias/mutant name: Stryker
School Year/Teacher? Senior

Appearance
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’6
Weight: 106 lbs
Body Type: Petite

Personality
Personality (paragraph form please):
Likes (3+): Bitter Chocolate / Coffee / Thunderstorms
Dislikes (3+): Sweeets / Candy / Fake Personalities
Fears (3+): Heights / Failure / Clowns

Biography
Biography (paragraph form please): Born into a normal family - she found herself isolating her self from the rest of the children in her neighborhood. There were moments when she would get angry at the kid next door and throw a tricycle at him without using her hands. Little did she know that she had a beautiful gift called telekinesis. Years passes and it only had gotten worse.. that was until she met the staff of this school and everything started to slowly get back under control.
Power/skills/abilities: telekinesis / black smoke
Weaknesses: water

Writing Sample
Oh, baby, don’t cry. He loved you like he loved his God.
He worshipped you.
Suffocated you.
He adored you,
treated you how he knew best.
Until you open your pretty little mouth -

Running secrets all over town like the floodwaters,
he shoved your head under the current,
forcing you to take your last breath.
yet, you were still his God.
Amen.

Rotting flesh - gentle hands. Cold water - reprimands. The low orange glow of the New Orleans bar brought the woman’s honey eyes down lower that they would normall look - there was an intoxicating warmth that radiated from every corner of the room. Even in the corners where men and women smashed faces with two drinks down and they dare say that they were not ‘shitfaced’. Messy hands and broken hearts trying to be cleaned, mended, and fixed with a shot of tequila and a little luck. Heavy swinging hips approached the bar top, the blackened skirt hugging the cruves of the rather bold woman. Although, with locks of firey red hair and a pair of amber eyes - there was nothing stopping her from getting what she wanted. Spoiled? Maybe. Rarely ever considered these days. Long curls of frizzy tresses cascaded down the small of her back - the only slight giveaway that something might be up were the anatomical stitches for a mortician that ran up her chest, down her arms, and along her neck.. she was a walking Frankenstein’s monster, ‘..Gin and tonic - the closest you’ve got to gasoline..‘ Her voice echoed from the walls with alll the brightness of a lemon but the mellowness of sweet molasses. She was a southern belle - a sweet peach ready to be picked and taken back to be eaten.

Beautiful little girl.

Notable Relationships
Any relationships notable to your story?
None.

6u1E.gif

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry friends. I've been working trazy hours at work in anticipation for an upcoming vacation. If anyone wants to step in an co-gm for me I would greaaaaaaaatly appreciate it.

(Sorry i'm so late, and dont know how to use bbcode >.<)
7bab04116503240048dade0101be6692.gif

Basics
Name: Ethan G. Sommer
Sexuality: Straight/ Bi curious
Alias/mutant name: Drainer
School Year/Teacher?
Fourth Year

Appearance
Ethan-Dolan-speaks-out-against-racist-accusations-7.jpeg

Personality
Personality (paragraph form please):

Ethan is a very hot-headed person. He cannot stand when people tell him what to do, especially if they are another student his age or younger. He participates in boxing classes on the weekends, and it helps him control his... problem/power. He always tries to do the right thing, but always ends up with him being in the wrong.
Likes (3+): Pizza, Boxing, Sleep
Dislikes (3+): Art, Annoying People, Fake People
Fears (3+): Spiders, The Dark, The Headmaster

Biography
Biography (paragraph form please): He doesn't know anything except he was adopted at age 15 and then came to the school after kicking down an entire wall in the house.
Power/skills/abilities: Super strength
Weaknesses: Sweet talk, really peaceful surroundings/people

large.jpg

Writing Sample
Just steal one from an old rp you've done.
I use to be terrible at rp so like, i wanna save your eyes >.<
Notable Relationships
He dated a girl on campus, and that influenced his power to become stronger.

6u1E.gif

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry friends. I've been working trazy hours at work in anticipation for an upcoming vacation. If anyone wants to step in an co-gm for me I would greaaaaaaaatly appreciate it.
i could help out! :)

Google Image Result for https://i.imgur.com/WyT1amR.jpg (Picture inserter thing isn't working for me!)

Basics
Name: Crimson Ryodine
Sexuality: Pan
Alias/mutant name: Pyro
School Year/Teacher?: Whatever corresponds with being 17

Appearance
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 200 lbs even
Body Type: Chubby, but athletic

Personality
Personality (paragraph form please): She's self conscious in every sence of the phrase. She is kind, yet strong, not gullible, and not weak, as everyone seems to think of her as.
Likes (3+): Anime, Writing, Music
Dislikes (3+): Abuse, Harassment, Assault, of any kind.
Fears (3+): Social injustice, Heights, Hurting someone.

Biography
Biography (paragraph form please): after being kidnapped, experimented on, and released, she finds herself a super. Logically, she wants to be a hero. Before going to the school, she had a villain in her life, Jesus, AKA, Jason, McKay. She made him good, and now he's her sidekick. (Will occasionally play as him, during phone call scenes mostly).
Power/skills/abilities: Fire, flight, fear sight(where she can see fear. It looks like a trail of red smoke).
Weaknesses: People. She has no 'Kryptonite' but she is basically just a bad ass human. Her empathy.

Writing Sample
(From book im writing) As I walk home, detention having gone long, I traverse the bad side of town, it being quicker than taking the long way. Suddenly, it feels as though arms are wrapped around me. I immediately let out a scream, and start fighting back, smalling my elbow and heel into his abdomen and knee.

Notable Relationships
Jesus(Jason McKay) best friend, sidekick.

Google Image Result for https://i.imgur.com/WyT1amR.jpg (Picture inserter thing isn't working for me!)

Basics
Name: Crimson Ryodine
Sexuality: Pan
Alias/mutant name: Pyro
School Year/Teacher?: Whatever corresponds with being 17

Appearance
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 200 lbs even
Body Type: Chubby, but athletic

Personality
Personality (paragraph form please): She's self conscious in every sence of the phrase. She is kind, yet strong, not gullible, and not weak, as everyone seems to think of her as.
Likes (3+): Anime, Writing, Music
Dislikes (3+): Abuse, Harassment, Assault, of any kind.
Fears (3+): Social injustice, Heights, Hurting someone.

Biography
Biography (paragraph form please): after being kidnapped, experimented on, and released, she finds herself a super. Logically, she wants to be a hero. Before going to the school, she had a villain in her life, Jesus, AKA, Jason, McKay. She made him good, and now he's her sidekick. (Will occasionally play as him, during phone call scenes mostly).
Power/skills/abilities: Fire, flight, fear sight(where she can see fear. It looks like a trail of red smoke).
Weaknesses: People. She has no 'Kryptonite' but she is basically just a bad ass human. Her empathy.

Writing Sample
(From book im writing) As I walk home, detention having gone long, I traverse the bad side of town, it being quicker than taking the long way. Suddenly, it feels as though arms are wrapped around me. I immediately let out a scream, and start fighting back, smalling my elbow and heel into his abdomen and knee.

Notable Relationships
Jesus(Jason McKay) best friend, sidekick.

I think this was abandoned quite a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back