St. Pandora's School for the Shy and Introverted RP

**Sign-Up is still open, and i'll check it periodically to update room assignments**

*Just a little refresher on the school*

St. Pandora is a Boarding School off the coast of Florida, made specifically for students who haven’t done well in a regular public school due to shyness. So they come here, to work around people who are like them, and learn skills to come out of their shells.

Our mission is to send you home with friendships, and a more outgoing look at life.

Here at St. Pandora’s we operate like a normal boarding high school, with a few extra activities a day to get everyone to know each other, and be social.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian had gotten to the school early, his mother practicaly begged to walk him inside, he told her he'd be fine-as he was a little sick of her coddling all the way here. She babied him, so him leaving for school was as big of a step for him as it was for her. He had gone to this school before, so he knew his way around. Not like it mattered, he would only be in his room or the barn. He nodded to the door-greet lady and headed to his room, **juniors and seniors keep the same rooms if they are not transfers**. Adrian tossed his bag on the bed that he'd claimed. "First one here. Figures." He said to the empty hallway as he walked to the barn.

Ophelia walked to the front desk and checked in, she was in the same room, how odd, because she was a sophomore. She carried her satchel to the top bunk, (the girl dorms have bunk beds) and began to unpack the clothes into her dresser. When she finished O climbed back up, cracked the blinds of her window open, and began to read the mystery novel she had recently started on the ride here. It was a really good book.

Dahlia stepped out of the car, toting her hefty luggage and bass guitar case along behind her. "Here honey, let me help with that." her father said as he shut off the vehicle and ran around to the other side. Dahlia stood quietly as her mother and father both took some of her luggage for her. They knew better than to try to take the guitar case, Dahlia never parted with it or so much as let another soul touch the thing. She hoisted the cloth case over her delicate shoulders and walked with her parents into the school. She didn't mind them coming in, they never did anything to embarrass her.

"Hello, Miss Dahlia!" said the woman who was standing at the check-in site. She immediately started shuffling through some papers, looking for Dahlia's schedule and room information. Everyone here knew Dahlia. They had to, because if not they may never know her.

Dahlia wasn't one for conversation. In fact, the asian-american teen hadn't spoken a single word in ten years now, and no one on this Earth could figure out why. One day she was perfectly fine, talking happily to friends on the phone every night, giggling in dark movie theaters with her parents while they talked through the whole film... The next day, she was silent. She was seven years old, and here she was, 17, and still, not a word to anyone.

The kind woman at the desk handed her the information. "Room 9, honey." She gave the girl a smile and Dahlia looked down at the paper, face emotionless as always. She followed her parents to room 9, and they decided to stick around for a bit and help her unpack. Dahlia knew it was really just so they could explain the situation to her unfortunate roommate. Dahlia set all her things down and they all started to unpack.

Rosa slipped out of the truck the moment they arrived. Her parents were signing her and said they would come find her later but right now she needed to get Truth unloaded and settled. She could hear the beautiful mare snorting softly and her fingers tingled just thinking about it. The girl quickly unlatched the door and slipped in running her hands across the white and brown spotted mare's flank. Of course you could barely see her because Truth was in a lavender stable sheet, her tail was braided and wrapped with lavender bandages, and her legs were wrapped in, no surprise here, lavender polos.

Rosa unhooked the mare from the lead and clipped her leather lead shank on to the well oiled halter. She easily backed the mare out of the white trailer and out into the beautiful stable yard. The quiet mare's sculpted ears flicked back and forth taking in all the new sights and sounds before lowering her head and sniffling around Rosa's pants pockets looking for some sugar cubes.

Adrian walked over to Chesapeake's stall in the barn, (Ches belongs to Adrian, but is kept here at the school). "Hey, Ches, miss me over the summer?" He said as he stroked the honey-blonde head of his horse. Adrian got him all saddled up, and heard something outside, looking for an escape he rode out the back door of the barn, through the woods to a small creek where they stopped to rest. "I much prefer interaction with horses than humans, you?" Adrian asked the horse who stood before him drinking from the creek. "Yeah, thought so." He sat down and leaned against a log looking at the afternoon sky. Worried about his roomate showing up.

Heather had just finished packing two small breif cases. "Woo hop. Torture school." She said sarcastically. She marched down to her dads car and paused a little before she got in. "Do I have to go? I could just be homeless. It cant be that bad." She got in the car and stared out the window the whole way. Not speaking any words of goodbye or excitement. When they pulled up she put her hand to her forehead. "God. This is going to be horrid! Why do people have to communicate? That's what my books are for!" She hauled her bags out of the car and looked at her dad for a breif second before walking on. She truged through the halls trying to find the office. Once she found it she found her room. She looked around a little bit before heading to her room. She knocked lightly on her door and walked in slowly. She saw a girl on the top bunk of there bed. "Hey." She simply said. She set her stuff on her bed and went to look in the bathroom.

The inspector was just about to point out who had stolen the necklace when O heard a knock at the door. Oh dear... She thought to herself. She pulled the book down so only her eyes were showing as another girl walked in, hey was all she said, the girl set her stuff on the bottom bunk, then she went into the bathroom. Ophelia finished the book, it was always the maid, while the other girl was in the bathroom. she closed the cover, and put it back in her bag. O stared at the door to the bathroom, waiting to see if the other girl was going to come out, or hide in there.

Rosa noticed a boy slipping out the back entrance riding a palomino but ignored him. Oh no she may have been forced to attend this school but that didn't mean she was going to talk to every stranger she met. She hadn't put up a fight when her adopted parents had asked her to go because she knew they meant the best but still she would rather be at home with them studying and riding with her family instead of potential threats.

Once in the stable the girl began to remove Truth's blankets and polos revealing her beautiful creamy white fur that was spotted with chocolate drops. "Come on Babes lets get you settled," Rosa cooed releasing her into the heavily bedded stalls with her name plate on it. The bronze plate had Tipsy Truths and Rosalind Faire engraved across the plate in elegant curving script. Rosa than headed back to the truck to drag her tack trunk and other supplies into the tack room.

Marcus's mom stopped the car in front of the huge building all the while trying to convince him this was a good thing. She kept saying how proud she was of him and she would be leaving only thirty minutes away. It had been the only way he would move. Marcus wasn't about to leave his family back in that hell hole of a neighborhood while he attended a boarding school. He had gotten into the school on a scholarship and hopefully he would now be challenged and have a chance of getting into college. Plus his whole family needed to get away from the pain of his brother's death.

He grabbed his navy duffle bag and suitcase knowing that everything else had arrived the day before and would be waiting for him upstairs. He kept quiet while his mother signed him in. His little sister Ariel hugged him and he shifted so that he could pick her up. Oh god how he was going to miss her but part of the program was putting distance between himself and his family.

Damien hopped down out of the truck. It was sleek black, lifted, and obnoxious. His uncle had volunteered to take him to the school due to his mother's inability to leave the mental hospital. Cringing inwardly at how blunt the thought was about his mother, he shook his head as if the thought would leave with the physical movement. After grabbing a single suitcase and a backpack he heard his uncle calling his name.

"Damien?"

Not bothering to verbally answer he looked up, his eyes answering for him.

"Try not to be to quiet, go out an meet people. You're good lookin', talented, and smart. Ladies kill for that kind of thing, ya'know?"

He leaned over the passenger seat and clasped his shoulder with a sturdy hand. His uncle was attractive, successful, and had lived life more then other people could ever hope too. Damien didn't mind him, he was good at understanding him, however his inspirational statements were usually deemed annoying. Being shy wasn't something he was proud of however, he did take pride in being able to keep his life in check. Where as his uncle was notorious for getting himself in to unfriendly situations.

Nodding in acceptance of the small request, Damien turned his back and headed towards the familiar front office. Only stopping for a moment he made eye contact with the secretary who seemed to me managed all student assignments. Listening intently to new information he gave a small smile and headed up towards his room.

When he entered he saw that another bag had been placed on one of the beds, shrugging indifferently, Damien carefully laid his backpack down. His suitcase was dropped on the floor next to his bed. Slowly Damien opened the backpack to reveal a violin case. Pulling the case out slowly, he laid it across his lap, and unlatched the small clasps that concealed his only friend.

Shiny wood, familiar strings, and the scent of aged wood greeted him happily. Gently he wrapped his long fingers along the base of it, picking it up slowly and carefully. Looking over it, inspecting it, he ensured that there was no damage caused. Sighing in relief, he pulled out the bow and positioned the violin against his shoulder. Taking a deep breath he began to quickly and softly move the bow across the strings. The sound produced was fairly quiet and a soft ballad. Damien promised himself he would only play the first bit of it but he knew better then anyone he would get carried away. If he had the time he would play all day, all night, for the rest of his life.

After setting her things up in the bathroom, Heather walked out slowly and looked at O, studying her. After a moment she spoke. "Look, im sure you dont want to be here as much as me so lets get this straight. Im a nice peson and ill be nice to you if you extend the same courtesy. Got that? We should at least try to make this work no matter how horrid." She paused, getting ready to say more. "Ive set my stuff up in the bathyroom. Dont touch my things without asking.... Got that? Well get along just fine... As long as you dont upset me." She forced a small smile and looked around before leaving. She stoped at the door. "Oh and im Heather." She left to explore campus.

Heather was very blunt. And it sort of took O by suprise, she may not have wanted to be here, but she would never be that direct about it. After Heather finished her schpiel, O said "Um, okay? I'm Ophelia but I go by O." As soon as Heather left the room, O fell back on the bed. "Well. I guess she's my roomate. Ugh. This'll be a looong year." She grabbed her satchel and headed for the library. "Hopefully nobody will find me there." When Ophelia got to the library, she climbed one of the ladders to the second floor of books. She went to a comfy chair behind a shelf of books and began to read, where hopefully nobody could find her.

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION] [MENTION=1704]kikinavi[/MENTION] [MENTION=2211]B_NewDay[/MENTION] do you guys want to continue this thread?

Oh! My apologies. I thought this was no longer occurring. Are you guys far into the rp?

Well id have to go over my character again. If other people will them so shall I. I want to make sure others want to also.

I want to continue the RP if others are interested. I've been gone for 3 weeks from the site because of power outages, then I got married, then had military in-processing and now college stuff. I will be posting more often now that I'm home and all but not nearly as much as I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back