• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy St. Francis Academy for Post Incident Youth (Title WIP)

Loony_Bin

Lost and Confused...I think
Human's always had the potential to use magic, after all, magic is in everything around us, including our bodies. The fact is that you need something to help harness magic, something to allow you that push you need to use it, and for millions of years, humans never had it...at least until the year 2016, the year that the incident began. The event was called the incident, parents everywhere finding it odd that their babies seemed to develop magnetic powers or the ability to float once they reached the age of four. Science couldn't explain it, and spent years trying to discover why this was happening, but they didn't get far. A ten year old's child ended with half of North America and Asia's populations being killed...

Things didn't get much better either, as everyone discovered that the first batch wasn't a separate incident, soon every child that reached the age of four had a power, from being such small cases as being able to raise circular things with their mind, to things as big as being able to manipulate the Earth's very core. It's nothing short of a miracle that the human race didn't go extinct. As governments discussed mandatory killing of children, as parents continued to have children because OF COURSE their child wouldn't be like the rest, and as all progress stopped and the Earth's population was cut in half, after forty years, a person came with the answers, and the solutions.

This person was among one of the most powerful of the first children to be born, and they explained that they could do the things they do because of the parasites, the devil's on their shoulder, whatever you wanted to call them; each one allowed their child to finally access humanity's right, their own magics. Some could see and talk to their devil's, or so they claimed, but one thing was sure, there was no known way to separate child and devil. But thus came the solution...

The person said that the children were just that, children. If you could teach them, have a place to keep them under control and teach them to CONTROL their abilities, the problem would be solved. Of course, however, you can't control children that can tear the world in half with guns and knives, so instead they proposed this: let the first generation teach the newer generation how to control themselves. They would gather teachers, people who could keep them in line and teach them, all they would need was the funding to do so.

Of course they got it...

So here we stand, the first class of St. Francis. If this fails, then the world may very well be over. So pack your bags, brush your teeth, and grab your bags, because it's time for school...

So yeah, that's the introductory post for my RP idea, wanted to make a high school RP with an over arching plot and that eventually left behind the idea of high school altogether to become something bigger. So just let me know if your interested and I'll invite you. Thanks for reading my huge text dump :P

Thanks! I'll be joining for sure.
One more question: Do you prefer real or anime images for CS purposes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back