• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sprinkle's Roleplay Partner Search [ALWAYS SEARCHING]

Vanilla_Sprinkles

sweet, never spicy
tumblr_nzgsawf91f1rmjliuo1_500.gif

Sprinkle's Roleplay Partner Search

Hello! I'm Vanilla Sprinkles, I'm 18 years old from the land down under [Australia]. Currently I am a full time 'college' student and a part time worker so I can be inactive at times.
I have a writer of stories, and fan fiction since the wee age of 10, and have been roleplaying since I was 12.I would consider myself a semi-descriptive roleplayer, however if I am uninspired I will only write 2-4 computer line responses.

I'm looking for someone who shares my love of creating a unique story, with unique characters.I only do Female x Male plots, nothing against the LGBT+ it's just where my RPing skills are most.I am perfectly fine with playing male and female characters, I prefer male role however as I enjoy getting inside a character that does not think how I would

I do not tolerate bullying outside of roleplay, if you are mean or offensive OORP I will report you.
I also refuse to mature scenes on RPnation, when it comes to sex scenes I would prefer that it is faded out and we timeskip to AFTER.
That being said I am okay with mature subjects being discussed in roleplay (drug use, abuse, criminal activity ect).

When it comes to fandoms, if we are doubling up with crushes I like to keep the setting the same as the movie/book/tv series. However prefer not to follow everything word for word.
If the fandom we are roleplay in is OC x OC, I usually like to change up the setting and characters. (if this confuses you PM me and ask).

Fandoms
- Star Trek: OC x OC only
- Harry Potter | Golden Trio: Crush is Blaise Zabini or OC x OC
-Harry Potter | Next Generation [not cursed child]: Crush is Louis Weasley
-Hunger Games: OC x OC only
-Game of Thrones: OC x OC or my crush is Jojen Reed
-Maze Runner Series: Crush is Newt
-Divergent: OC x OC or my crush is Four
-Narnia: OC x OC or my crush is Peter Pevensie

Fruits Basket: Crush is Akito Sohma OR Hatsuhara Sohma
Ouran Host Club: Crush is Kyoya
Vampire Knight: OC x OC or my crush is Kaname

Original Pairings
Criminal x Circus Performer
Vampire x Human
Serial Killer x Victim
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Country Boy x City Girl
[will add to, feel free to PM ideas]

IF INTERESTED SEND A PM
IF NEW LEAVE A REPLY ON THIS THREAD AND WILL PM YOU

Are bold your preferred roles? Or what you'd like you're partner to play?

Hi! I am semi-new and can't send you a pm but I am interested!
I like to think I'm pretty decent but sometimes I'm not. I can possibly send a sample of my writing if asked.
I do normally double up and play both female and male roles although I prefer the female role if using one character each.
I like to have more characters bc I feel it gives a little more to work with! I don't have ideas but I likes some of your original pairings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back