Spring... er, I mean Fall Cleaning!

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
To those I rp with,

Dear RP Partners -

I am writing this letter to inform you that my activity is going to decrease to near non-existence as of tomorrow until further notice (probably next week at the earliest)

Here is why -

As you know, I start beauty college again on the first. That's no issue. To explain this week though, I have rented a GINORMUS dumpster from my waste management provider.

I am a horrible pack rat and all the clutter in my home has become tiresome and annoying. SO! I will be working from one room to the next of my ..... 6? bedroom home to declutter and get rid of all the shi- I mean, stuff I've accumulated by telling myself "Oh, I could use that for -insert project that's probably never gonna happen here-"

Anyone else know the feeling? xD

But the reason I'm crunching time on this "project" is because the 250 + tax rental fee on the dumpster is only for 7 days. Otherwise it's an additional 5 bucks a day (and that adds up)

So I'm trying to give myself as little reason to procrastinate as much as possible, so I'll probably only be online once the sun goes down, unless I've worn myself into a coma for the night. :D

Please bear with me and send me your support to get this project done so I can live in a (decently) clean home again... xD

--I promise next week should be better and I'll be able to settle into a regular routine and get back to regular replying!.... Once my house is clean. :D

Thank you!

LOVES TO EVERYONE!!

Coffee... the procrastinating pack rat... xD

@braiking

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up! Good luck cleaning and try not to get buried by the clutter! <3 I look forward to your survival and return :)

Dethbycoffee said:
To those I rp with,
Dear RP Partners -

I am writing this letter to inform you that my activity is going to decrease to near non-existence as of tomorrow until further notice (probably next week at the earliest)

Here is why -

As you know, I start beauty college again on the first. That's no issue. To explain this week though, I have rented a GINORMUS dumpster from my waste management provider.

I am a horrible pack rat and all the clutter in my home has become tiresome and annoying. SO! I will be working from one room to the next of my ..... 6? bedroom home to declutter and get rid of all the shi- I mean, stuff I've accumulated by telling myself "Oh, I could use that for -insert project that's probably never gonna happen here-"

Anyone else know the feeling? xD

But the reason I'm crunching time on this "project" is because the 250 + tax rental fee on the dumpster is only for 7 days. Otherwise it's an additional 5 bucks a day (and that adds up)

So I'm trying to give myself as little reason to procrastinate as much as possible, so I'll probably only be online once the sun goes down, unless I've worn myself into a coma for the night. :D

Please bear with me and send me your support to get this project done so I can live in a (decently) clean home again... xD

--I promise next week should be better and I'll be able to settle into a regular routine and get back to regular replying!.... Once my house is clean. :D

Thank you!

LOVES TO EVERYONE!!

Coffee... the procrastinating pack rat... xD

@braiking
Yay! The husband stayed home today to help me!!

My house is clean!!!

All that is left is the garage but that will be done this weekend so I'm free to post tomorrow and Friday with no worries!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back