• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spring Breakers ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ [searching still]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
SPRING BREAKERS
ooc | discord | characters | main

Spring Break.

A time for fun! A time for drinking and random hookups. After all, you'll only be in this town for two weeks before you have to return back to your mundane life. School, work, you know. All that monotonous bullshit you have to do.

But these two weeks are going to be special.

A group of friends from a medium sized town in Virginia are headed down to Florida. These three friends are determined to have a blast, and when they meet three locals who want to show them a good time, they think their dreams have come true. And at first, everything is great. Non stop partying, drinking, smoking. It's wonderful.

Things take a turn for the worse though when some of the group of six have an idea to rob a convenience store for more money. It's spring break, who cares?

Do you? Are you going to be a willing participant, or maybe an unsuspecting victim in the whole thing?

What about afterwards?

--------

So this rp is going to follow 6 people. 3 males and 3 females, 3 of which are locals to Florida and 3 of which are Virginians. The first part of this rp will be them getting to know each other, partying and whatnot. The second arc will be the robbery, including the actual scene and the aftereffects. I am open to ideas for further plot arcs, as well!

**When you express interest, please tell me what gender you'd want to apply as and whether you'd be a local or a Virginian.

code by cychotic

no slide

oooh im interested in being a male local 0: !
I'd be interested in a female Virginian
Im interested in being a male virginian
I'll reserve a female too!
I'll reserve a male spot!

Just making sure you guys are still interested!

I would love to do this roleplay if you are still doing it?

If everyone above is still interested then the spots might be filled, so let me find that out, but I am definitely still doing this rp. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back