• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spring Break Horror Story

Do you want to be a Teen or A Killer

• Teenager

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KILLER

• Both

• Total voters

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn
Spring Break Time

Yes Inknow you guys are getting tried of boring ass Highschool Rps,so I am doing something different but it will still be based on Highschool and stuff like that.Okay so these 10 teens are not really friend but they all go to school together. They all have different personalities and stuff like that. For Spring Break these teens skips out of town for 3 weeks and that was the worst mistake they have ever done. These teens rented out a Cabin in the Woods and they were having the best time of their young lives. Until that one night. One of the teens notices that a Man and so other was watching them in the cabin. She/He saw that they had a weapon. The Man holds up a Sign that looks like it was written in blood saying one thing...

WE'RE COMING

This sounds cool, I'd probably join!

As for Teen or Killer, I don't really care. If join as whichever you need one of. And I can RP more than one person as well, if I need to. Haha. I've RPed as 7 people in one RP before.. I'm weird. *awkardly nods*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back