• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spotlight

Aquiver

You Thought

Spotlight

Spotlight1.jpg

Story

Hollywood. The place where dreams are made of. The grand red carpet, the luxury homes, and the billion dollar produced movies. With one audition, you could turn into one of those A-listers within seconds. The fame and fortune could be all yours with hard work and dedication. But sometimes, hard work isn't good enough.

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. Almost anyone will do whatever it takes get to the top. Whether it be breaking the law or ruining relationships, fame is what they strive for. If anything, this is what completes all the celebrities. If you want to be just like them, being sly and cunning is something you have to learn.

You know you want it. The smell of money that
surrounds your every move. The dream lover that all the others can only wish for. The paparazzi screaming your name for just one more picture. So, It's time. Will it be your turn to grab the spotlight?

Who are you?

You will be playing the role of an aspiring actor or actress. Where you come from will be all up to you. A novice or expert, you will fighting for the main role in an upcoming movie that fans have been dying for for the past few years. It's almost guaranteed that the studio will make tons of money off of it. So far, the leading male and female roles for the movie have yet to be cast. The company producing this project is the best in the world and they have an award winning director on board as well. Just like In the story, you will do whatever it takes to land that role.

Aside from the actors, we will need a casting director to make the decisions. The casting director will decide who would be best for the lead roles. The casting director may act bias against certain people. Also, just because the casting director may choose someone at first, doesn't mean it's the end of the world for everyone else. A little bit of sabotage may be put into play. Remember, it's survival of the fittest out in Hollywood.

All in all we'll need about 3 actors and 3 actresses. I may bump it up to four people if people are interested enough. Also, we'll need one casting director, regardless of gender. Which brings us to a total of 7-9 people.

Extra Info

So this is my first RP on this site but I hope it takes off. I'll try to get the IC up as soon as we get enough people interested. Just an FYI, I'm on Pacific Standard Time (PST). So if you're interested, please just post below and I'll be happy to hear it. Hope you like the idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds amazing. May I be the casting director?

@Noivian Sure! One down, few more to go!

Also, I'm just gonna put it out there and claim a spot as one of the actresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds kind of interesting. c: I might join. I'll definitely check out the main thread when it's up :)

Glad to see everyone's interest so far! I think we might have enough people. I'll try to get an IC up asap.

Just a question for you guys cause I'm still new to the site. Will I have to post the main thread first to post in the IC thread and OCC thread? Cause right now it says I have "Insufficient privileges to post there."

Aquiver said:
Just a question for you guys cause I'm still new to the site. Will I have to post the main thread first to post in the IC thread and OCC thread? Cause right now it says I have "Insufficient privileges to post there."
What do you mean by that?

Chibii said:
What do you mean by that?
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.) Is what it says when I'm on the IC and OCC thread of the Modern or Realistic section. However, it allows me to post the actual RP.

Aquiver said:
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.) Is what it says when I'm on the IC and OCC thread of the Modern or Realistic section. However, it allows me to post the actual RP.
Try logging out and logging back in again, or maybe just posting a few more posts until you get to twenty...

I've been here so long I've kinda forgotten the post requirements and ish so give the rules a quick skim.

Chibii said:
Try logging out and logging back in again, or maybe just posting a few more posts until you get to twenty...
I've been here so long I've kinda forgotten the post requirements and ish so give the rules a quick skim.
Will try. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back