• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spooky Month rp

Pomni21

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. I'm back again on this site. This time, I'm wanting to do an rp, based around the series called Spooky Month. Which is created by Sr Pelo on YouTube.

I'm hoping to find someone, who can play as Bob Velseb. The former owner of Boys & Grills restaurant, turned cannibalistic killer. He appeared in episode 5 of the series.

I'll be playing my oc, Sofia Asturias, who is an officer. I can show her bio in dm.

Please be at least Semi-lit
18 or above
Have Discord

Hope to hear from one of you soon.

Hi. I'm back again on this site. This time, I'm wanting to do an rp, based around the series called Spooky Month. Which is created by Sr Pelo on YouTube.

I'm hoping to find someone, who can play as Bob Velseb. The former owner of Boys & Grills restaurant, turned cannibalistic killer. He appeared in episode 5 of the series.

I'll be playing my oc, Sofia Asturias, who is an officer. I can show her bio in dm.

Please be at least Semi-lit
18 or above
Have Discord

Hope to hear from one of you soon.
hello ,my name is blaze im fairly new here but i would be willing to play as bob velseb i have watched all of the spooky month episodes so far so you would not have to fill me in on anything

i am currently 19 but i do not have discord i hope that i can be a exeption other wise i apologize if i wasted your time

hope to hear back from you soon, kind regards blaze

hello ,my name is blaze im fairly new here but i would be willing to play as bob velseb i have watched all of the spooky month episodes so far so you would not have to fill me in on anything

i am currently 19 but i do not have discord i hope that i can be a exeption other wise i apologize if i wasted your time

hope to hear back from you soon, kind regards blaze
Thanks for replying, and you're not wasting my time. So no worries about that. I can rp here, since you don't have Discord available.

Thanks for replying, and you're not wasting my time. So no worries about that. I can rp here, since you don't have Discord available.
Edit: I'm in EST time. So if you want, you can press the start conversation tab on my account. So we can chat later (for me in the morning.) Or I can do that on my end. Whatever works for you.

Edit: I'm in EST time. So if you want, you can press the start conversation tab on my account. So we can chat later (for me in the morning.) Or I can do that on my end. Whatever works for you.
thank you for replying i wall start a convo when i have time hopefully you will be available then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back