Journal Spooky Anxiety

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
In honor of spooky season, I decided to bring in some other spooky topics such as anxiety!
:ghost::ghostn::ghost:

I'm not sure if any of you possibly reading this have encountered my Spooky Writing Contest Entry from last year but I'm going to explain a little more about myself through that piece.

To start with, I've got some pretty whacky thoughts that pop through my mind, it gets wild in there let me tell ya. So it's probably self explanatory as to how I wrote that mess. It's actually based on my own self believe it or not, though not the main character. My mind is a little messed up, so it can't quite tell what is and isn't real which leads to a lot of scary things for me. A common one is the sensation that there are bugs crawling on and in my skin which is rather disturbing for me in all honesty. I think writing about it takes some of the stress out of it for me because it's out there. It's hard to tell it sometimes on your own, but writing it through what I'd call a puppet makes it almost like you're not alone. I think of it as indirect confessions.

Anyone else do similar things with their writing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back