• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Splatoon?

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Instead of attempting to revive any one old roleplay, I, along with Dutch2775 Dutch2775 , wish to make an entirely new one.

Yeah, a Splatoon-themed roleplay. We wanna do Splatoon. Our planning hasn't gotten very far. Not much beyond the setting, which will be in the world of Splatoon 2. Either the vanilla campaign or the Octo Expansion campaign (or both simultaneoudly?). However, we're open to any other ideas.

Anyone interested?

I don’t have any ideas at the moment, but I think this would be awesome. Let me know if you all come up with more and when you all start making characters and whatnot. I may be able to join you all. ?

Babump. WalkingDawn, I see you. Glad to have you semi- on board. However, we need more peoplr than that! Please see my thread?

Bump? What's the limit on bumping? 24 hours? And "wait for it to be at least off the first page before bumping"? That's what I remember.

Though I'm not a hardcore fan of the series, I'm curious if I can do an Inkling right.

Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back