• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Splatoon: Octarian Inkursion OOC

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IC - Link
OOC - You are here
CS - Link

Welcome to Crustatean Station! Come one, come all, we don't care who you are!
Inkling? Octarian? Urchin? Crab? Jellyfish? Doesn't matter!
As long as you keep it civil, everyone is welcome here in Crustatean Station!

Last edited:
If you feel ready, we can start. Though I'm waiting for SheepKing SheepKing 's Octoling character before we properly start. If not, I could put together an octoling or two myself :P
Don't feel pressured SheepKing SheepKing I just like @mentioning people when It concerns them as well :P

Argh. I was gonna procure an octoling real quick, but strict curfew/bed time means I gotta sign off now :/ Tomorrow I will be able to respond though, got plenty of time then. Feel free to first post in my absence.

Last edited:
okay so like Reirei probably doesn't have a home in Inkopolis right now considering he was out of town for two years. He could, however, be sleeping on Callie and Mari's couch until he finds his own place?

I can put up a cs for Callie if you want me to

Speaking of school, my school just announced early release because of a city-wide power outage. Yay?

Are octolings allowed in Inkopolis, whether they be friendlies from Octo Valley or from another place?

No, Octolings are not allowed in Inkopolis. It's comparable to seeing an ISIS member wandering the streets with or without a live bomb strapped to their chest. Bad news.

By the way pal, I'm still here. Can't let you roleplay with only one other person, whether they be a kid, or a squid.

Bump. I appreciate the loyalty, all! But please, I'm dyyyying for some material to work with. :(

Hey look, a dead OOC thread. Mayhaps I can inject more life into Inkopolis by incessantly pinging everyone involved?
I'm kidding, I won't ping everyone. But I would like to know what happened to SheepKing SheepKing 's character, and if Noivian Noivian and Agent Agent are even still interested in continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back