• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spirited Away (Studio Ghibli RP)

Would you be interested in joining this if it becomes an actual rp?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No... :(

• Maybe :P

• Total voters

Du Pain

the neighborhood ghost
((Let me know what you guys think, and if there's anything I should add in!))

In the Spirit Realm, witches and spirits lived in a place where they could be in peace, away from humans. Many of them had kind hearts, but had been taught one rule: NO HUMANS. Every so often a human child with a pure heart may somehow find their way into the Spirit Realm, but they always found their way back to the world of the humans, where they would forget the entire thing even happened.

However, one time a human remembered. Their memories were vague, but not forgotten as they should have been. They searched and searched until they found a way to get in. As human nature would be, they told other humans of the sacred realm instead of keeping it a secret as the spirits wanted, and more and more of the humans slowly found their way into the Spirit Realm.

The society and structure of the Spirit Realm had been turned upside down. There were unwanted humans, even those without pure hearts, who were entering their land, and at first there were uprisings and many humans were killed in attacks from angry spirits. But the humans just wouldn't leave.

Some humans, the kinder ones, even touched the hearts of some of the witches and spirits, who decided to side with humans and allow kind ones into the Spirit Realm. Others were still completely against them. This great debate divided the Spirit Realm into two sides; those who were against and those who were with humans. Ever since, the Spirit Realm has never been the same. War has not broken out yet, but it seems very likely. The bathhouse, once a place for spirits to relax and unwind, or even work, has become more of a castle for those against humans being in the Spirit Realm.

((NOTE: There will be no use of canon characters. Some characters may be similar kinds of spirits, but they will all be original.))

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]I'm in! I'm in! I love Spirited Away

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

SilverFlight said:
I do love the film, and all its spirit, I would be interested in joining. ^^
Great! Hopefully more people will let me know if they're interested so I can get this started :)

I'm interested in this, I love the idea of the divide and look forward to the interactions it will cause between characters. Please put a character-sheet soon!

My schedule is a bit tight at the moment but I'd absolutely love to partake on this, if that's okay of course...

Whoops, my bad. I meant to get this up a few days ago, but I got busy :')

I'm working on getting it up today though, hopefully before I have to go to the gym. But if not, I'll get it up tonight. Thanks for waiting, friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back