• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spirit RP?

DarkElite020

Idk man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hotarubi no Mori e is what this is based off of but nobody has ever heard of this movie I swear if someone knows it I'll love you forever.

Anyways, here's the basics of my idea:

It'll be a casual rp, and im not sure yet if it'll be group or 1x1. Pretty much the plot is there is a modern city nearby to a forest. While the forest is beautiful, not many travel there due to the rumor of multiple spirits living in the forest. The spirits come in all different shapes and sizes with different abilities or none at all,friendly or not. You can play as a spirit or a human.

1x1 Plot:

One day, someones character goes into the forest and befriends a spirit, but the two must deal with a large issue that affects their friendship/love life. If the spirit is touched by a human, the spirit will disappear forever.

Group:

Multiple different spirits live in the forest, and a few brave humans decide to travel in the forest to see what they can find,befriend,and learn. Some spirits are happy about this, but some dont like them coming into their forest. What will happen to those who venture in the forest?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and please tell me which plot you prefer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally someone who knows Hotarubi no Mori e! QuQ That's like my favorite movie of all time!

And to be honest I'm fine with either 1x1 or group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back