• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spirit of Vengeance!

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
I am Looking for someone to RP with! I don't have a plot in mind but I do have a character I want to test out some more! We can work on a plot together! Now..about my character!

Joy is his name. Joy has a dark history, it starts with a drug addicted father, and a mentally unstable mother who wanted a girl but got a boy so she named him Joy anyway. Joy has been abused by his mother since he was 4 and has countless scars because of it. She took a knife to his left eye and cut it out. Why? Because she's psycho! Joy managed to escape and run away from home when he was 15, he's been on his own ever since. He tends to hide his face from people, he doesn't like the reactions he gets. Little does he know, he was born a spirit of vengeance, his power hasn't been unlocked yet, but they will be eventually. He is essentially a Ghost Rider, like those from marvel comics, except he doesn't make a contract with the devil and he doesn't use fire(or a motorcycle in medieval days) he uses the powers of light and dark to deliver justice. He does take on a skeletal aspect much like the Ghost Rider. Underneath his shell of protection, Joy is actually a very, very nice guy.

PM me if interested!

Kinda sounds like Ethan Nakamura from Percy Jackson. He's a son of Nemesis who gave up his eye to be the balancer of the war, the one who would turn the tides. The symbolism between he and Joy is very similar. I'd be interested, maybe playing someone else with some sort of powers or magic who is in need of vengeance delivered upon him, but he is aware of the spirit you possess and has been dreading the day it comes for him. PM me if that's what your looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back