• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spirit Hunter: Death Mark and NG

Hello everyone, I’m Q! With the new release of Death Mark 2 and my sister and I finally starting to play it I figured that I might as well rp for it! FULL DISCLOSURE- I have yet to complete Death Mark 2 and until I do we won’t be able to fully rp about that game, I’m currently at Chapter 2, the very beginning of it. If you want to wait for me to finish the game we can headcanon until I do, but it could be a while as I really only play it with my sister as I'm a wus and can't play it alone- LMAO (Plus I love having someone to talk to about it, and she fills that role LMAO)

Alright here’s some more about me to let you know what to expect from me in an rp setting
- Novella-style writing if given enough motivation and product to work with. Though on a more reasonable level I write 300-500 per character, usually more, but let’s have it on the lower end for now.
- At least once a week replies unless otherwise stated for RP content while OOC content should have replies every day with fun fanart and headcanons about our characters
- No real triggers, I mean yes I do have some that are probably escaping me. But I truly don’t have any thing that bothers me due to AHEM *rainbow* TRAUMA!
- I have Mental health issues, a job, and am possibly moving. So I’m going to be hella busy as time drags on, so patience is a virtue! Though if you need someone to talk to I’m always there to help <3
- Amazing grasp on grammar and storytelling. Have been doing this since I was 11 years old, if not when I was 10 so I’m VERY into all of this and have had years of practice.
-Willing to give a writing example!

Here’s what I’m looking for in my partner.
- Accepting of poly ships.

- OVER 18!!! I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE RPING WITH MINORS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS

- Minimum of 300 words. This is so things can keep moving. I’m fine with every now and then we both do maybe 150 per character, but I really want something that has depth and gives me something to work with.

I’ve fully played Spirit Hunter NG as well as the first Death Mark game! While Death Mark IS what I’m searching for, I’d be willing to play a different Fandom in turn for my RP partner if we double! Fandoms I’m a part of are Genshin Impact, Demon Slayer, Pokemon, and a few others.

What I’m looking for is someone to play either Yashiki or Mashita in a poly ship of Mashita x Yashiki x OC.

I can play any character from the games aside from the children (aka Tsukasa and Suzu) Of course I don’t mind playing them as side characters, but in no way will they be put in a romantic setting.

Goodness, I know this is a reach because the game is so obscure, but I just love it and would die if anyone roleplayed it with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back