• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Animals 2.0

[QUOTE="Right okay then]Yay thats always good shall we make it that my characters came along with guys the whole time

[/QUOTE]
Of course :)

Hey folks, Sorry i have been AFK for so long. Dang holidays just zap me ever year. I will get a post up in the next hour.

zCrookedz said:
Hey folks, Sorry i have been AFK for so long. Dang holidays just zap me ever year. I will get a post up in the next hour.
Cookie! I miss y'all!

Guys it's not dieing I swear I'm still here life is just out of Wack I have a new job and am adjusting to the schedule and trying to get a post up. But between holidays work and family not much is getting done. Please hang in there I'll be back as soon as I can.

Calibutcher said:
Guys it's not dieing I swear I'm still here life is just out of Wack I have a new job and am adjusting to the schedule and trying to get a post up. But between holidays work and family not much is getting done. Please hang in there I'll be back as soon as I can.
Okie dokie Butchy. Nice hearing from you

Calibutcher said:
Don't worry about it :D Good luck with your new job I'm sure you will do awesome!

Calibutcher said:
You got it man. I'm still here :)

It is said that one day the prophets of the RP return to join us once more.

It is said that one day RPs continue.

It is said that with new years we will rise again.

But truth fades into mystery.

DawnAntalios said:

lol Dawn, sometimes you are so very strange xD But its true, we could possibly continue if Cali and a few others (silverflight >.>) get the time again to post.

DawnAntalios said:

zCrookedz said:
lol Dawn, sometimes you are so very strange xD But its true, we could possibly continue if Cali and a few others (silverflight >.>) get the time again to post.
I'm just glad to hear from the both of you that you're still here <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back