• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Animals 2.0

Calibutcher said:
All your posts are looking excellent. I will do the next major post tomorrow I can't today cause I have school but you are all doing awesome! Also I am leaving for a camping trip tomorrow afternoon. But I plan to leave @SilverFlight in charge while I'm away if he is ok with that. Silveright let me know if your cool with that and tomorrow I can give Ya kk the info Ya need.
@SilverFlight in charge? I think I will be ok with that. :D

Calibutcher said:
All your posts are looking excellent. I will do the next major post tomorrow I can't today cause I have school but you are all doing awesome! Also I am leaving for a camping trip tomorrow afternoon. But I plan to leave @SilverFlight in charge while I'm away if he is ok with that. Silveright let me know if your cool with that and tomorrow I can give Ya kk the info Ya need.
What?! Me? xD

That was me-talk for, 'Yes, I can manage for the weekend I think'...it is just the weekend right?

SilverFlight said:
What?! Me? xD
That was me-talk for, 'Yes, I can manage for the weekend I think'...it is just the weekend right?
Yes just the weekend. And tomorrow I'll let you know everything you need to know.

The Darkling] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19698-calibutcher/ said:
@Calibutcher[/URL] I'm so confused in how to jump in QQ
I could say Alec was given a roster of recruits and your profile came up, that would give him an excuse to pick you up in the SUV. I think the plan now is run away!

Currently weeping . Brb while I crey in a corner

Wow, O.o I've never seen a character die so quickly into the RP :( Poor Zak'l

@SilverFlight, heres the trick to running out of bullets........hit them with a car O.o

crucialstar said:
Currently weeping . Brb while I crey in a corner
nooooo, no crying.

zCrookedz said:
Wow, O.o I've never seen a character die so quickly into the RP :( Poor Zak'l
@SilverFlight, heres the trick to running out of bullets........hit them with a car O.o

nooooo, no crying.
Yeah, Alec will just do that :P We can toss grizzlies like beach balls, I'll just hit it with a car. xD

@Ella Marie Black @Fish and Chips

I am back everyone! all your posts look great and you all are awesome! :D

a special thanks to SilverFlight for taking the helm.

There is lots more to come everyone just get to the airpost and we can get on to even more epic stuff and dramatic reveals!

[QUOTE="The Darkling]Seems I wasn't getting notifications! I'll post when I'm off work Q-Q

[/QUOTE]
Ya notifications are out of whack. Look forward to hearing from Ya.

im sorry, i know i said i'd have a post tonight, but some things came up as i was typing my post, ill reply asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back