• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spirals: Dreamscape

MoonMoonTheWolf

"Spirals" is a series of role-playing interactions, first person and third person narratives and poems spawning from a fictional world.

"Dreamscape" is an interactive experiment. The role-play's objective is to inspire the participants and readers by sharing singular perspectives of the dreamworlds that affect each player's character in different ways. It is very important to pay attention to detail, to question one's surroundings and to search for clues hidden in riddles, word-puzzles, NPC interactions and combat.

This will not be a standard role-play. Words will be thrown at the participants to confuse them, some will be cleverly placed to enlighten them. There might be a mix of the two.

The role-play can be One-on-One, making it flow faster and focusing development on one or more characters one writer may want to roleplay. Or it can be Group, although players will be limited to one character each if people get into the idea.

I am looking for human/commonfolk characters, and will help anyone interested in getting into this little experiment. :)

I'm interested in either a group rp or a 1x1. Save me a place!

Great!

Now I only request some basic character sheets, nothing too fancy, so that I have a little info on the dreamers and their personalities. It will be important for the dreamworlds' building! Right after you guys send the sheets, I will be working on the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back