• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Spiderman: Homecoming Role-play

NaturalQueen

I like peaches
Looking for someone to play Peter Parker for me in a long-term roleplay! I’ll play my OC and you would be Peter/Spiderman. I would like it to begin with the scene in Civil war, where they are all fighting and then it would be mostly based around homecoming and so on.

If you’re interested, here are a few option where we can roleplay on Skype or Discord. Just two things, no one-liners or script. If you would like me to roleplay anyone, in particular, please let me know :)

She was told to stay back by Captain America, to be undercover when things got more erratic than it should’ve. The civil dispute was getting out of hand and she couldn’t stand by and solely watch those fall, so Zoe charges into the fire and aided her comrades. When she turned her back however for merely a minute she heard the glass smashing from inside the airport and seeing the spider souring out, she was going to attempt to capture him. Her arm pointed in his directing to coordinate her powers; a giant fist was formed from the concrete beneath their feet just beside her, it moved rapidly like a bullet in the hopes of colliding with the spiderling and sending him in the air, perhaps into some crates near them. ''I never heard of you before.''
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

"I'm Spider-Man, everyone knows me," Peter says.
He leaps over the massive fist. He runs towards Zoe. He does a flip over he and shoots webbing at her, tying her up.
"I'll come back to get ya," Peter says as he runs off to join the main battle.

She was startled by how fast he moved and she quickly relocates the fist to shield her from the web, ''Clearly not everyone.'' Muttering under her breath, she noticed how Spiderman was really underestimating her which was a little irritating. Just as he was running the girl made sure vines would trip him up as they quickly wrapped around his ankles. ''Tony is in the wrong here, not Steve.''

Peter struggled against the feet restraints. He quickly pulled them up to get free. He didn’t want to be crushed by a massive stone fist, not today, not ever.
“Mr. Stark just wants to help,” Peter says.

''Trying to help?'' Squinting her eyes in disbelief, she was actually a talker too when it came to serious situations. She quickly moves though as the giant stone fist also gotten closer before disintegrated completely. Zoe had used it as her personal stepping stone to drop kick spiderman. She knew absolutely zero fighting techniques but she was gonna try anyway.

Peter began to shoot webs at Zoe. Her guard was down, all he had to do was prevent her from using her powers. Spider-Man began to climb a nearby plane. Once in the cockpit, he used the internal radio and projected it outside.
“Spidey air taking of now, are we cleared for take off?”
He began to start up the plane.

It seemed her dropped kick didn't work somehow now one of her hands were caught in the sticky substance. She was persistent however to follow and she manages to climb aboard before it had taken off. She was hiding in first-class however, she was making her way up to the control room and she was a little confused by why he was going into a plane, but she had to stop him for Captain America and Bucky.

Spidey flew the plane towards the UK. The United Nations were there still. He may find stark here. He put in the coordinates then went to check if there were any passengers. Seeing Zoe there, h ebecame a bit frustrated.
“Looks like I can’t get away from you,” He says.

''Nope.'' She grinned as she shook her head at him, she then moved and glanced outside where they have taken off. ''What the hell?'' They were right in the heart of the fight and now Spiderman was suddenly setting the plane for the UK... ''Where is this plane going?'' She stated in a hostile manner.

“Let’s use our words, the registration act doesn’t apply in air,”Spidey says.
He was trying to buy time, but he also wanted to hear her story.

''Land this plane, right now Spiderboy or I'll...'' She pushed herself away from the window and move towards him her brows lowered, anger was plastered on her face as she never wore a mask. Truthfully she didn't know what she would do but they were pretty high up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back