• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellz

"Hey. You may want to make sure your door is locked!"She shouted, to Raven. She called the cubs off, getting off the bed, and heading towards the bathroom. She began to perform a simple spell, chanting to herself. She smiled when the door clicks locked. She nods to the cat. "You can release him, the door locked now."She said.

"Let me in... Please... They all want to kill me" he cries out as he sobs at the door "please... There evil!"

Artimis grabs ravens pants and brigs them to her then goes and lays back down 
Artimis whispers something and it mutes izayois voice

"Stupid. I locked it with a spell. Your not going to get it open, so give it up."She said, then went back to her bed. -short-

Note: Raven can still open it though, when she`s done. It`s locked to the outside not on the inside))

Wyrm barrels through the window with a quick swishing motion. The little black, feathery comet unfurls to reveal a larger than normal crow, sinning ruby red eyes as it perches atop Izayoi's head "master! Are you okay!" It exclaims, unintelligible to most.

She puts her bottoms on and comes out of the bathroom. She looks around and says what in the world is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crow howls in delight as Artimis leaps at him, Izayoi's hand snapping into the air and grabbing the cat, Wyrm speaks for Izayoi "ya little arse! You stopped a man from achieving his dream!"

Artimis says "the darn perv wanted to see you naked and i cant seem to catch his pet crow"

to izayoi "Can you drop me please i cant breath properly and i dont know what you do with those hands"

"The dumb prev was trying to get in. Your done now, so can you all please move?"She said, grabbing her pj`s, all of them. The cubs follow her, as she walked towards the bathroom door. She stood a few steps back for the others to move.

Double psot god dangit. ignore this))

"What do you think I'm doing! This little cat went ahead and attacked me, along with casting spells on me!" He shouts out, Artimis' attempts to mute him now broken.

"Shut up, and knock it off!!"She shouted, then flung her hand out, freezing most of them. She slipped past, then stopped at the bathroom door. She removed the lock spell and entered, releasing them as the door shut. She locked it from the actual lock, then reinforced it with a spell. The cubs stood outside the door waiting.

She walked up to Izayoi grabbed Artimis. "You ok?" Then looked at Izayoi "You don't touch him ever."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back