• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Spells and Potions *

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
The familiar hallways of Hogwarts were full of spirit this afternoon, especially because Samuel was there. He is accompanied by a few girls from charms class, a smile on his face. No one else seemed to matter, but Samuel could feel their stares.

Amara locks gazes with her Ravenclaw crush, who was waiting outside of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. The young man tries to start a flirtatious conversation with her, but Samuel steals his friends attention. He looks the young student up and down once, and waves as the group passes him. Turning to Rebecca, he offers her a look of admiration.

"Oh, Rebecca," he makes one of his usual hand gestures, "what would you do without me?"

She rolls her eyes at him, and tightens her grip on her books. "Oh, Samuel," she begins, her voice transitioning to dramatic tones, "I would dance alone." Her thoughts of the cute Ravenclaw remained, though he is not there when she turns to see him again.

As they reach the archway that leads to the courtyard, Liliana chimes in. "No, we must sing!"

Both of her friends twirl about, and Samuel strikes a keen pose. They begin together, and their voices resonate throughout the lovely space as they blissfully harmonize.

Once they reach the serene courtyard, they all stop singing and laugh. Light pink leaves fall from the trees, and many students are socializing by the exquisite fountain. The trio hurries to the eastern entrance leading to the expansive campus of Hogwarts.

Samuel and his friends walk a path adorned by rocks and rustic landmarks until they reach the herbology greenhouses. They enter the cute building, and Ms. Sprouts greets them. "Today we are learning about potions, and their different affects on plant life."

DarthMillicent DarthMillicent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back