• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Victor laughs and looks up at her, however immediately looked back down, slightly blushing "Well, you certainly ain't heavy" The girl truly was light as a feather, he bet he could let her walk on top of his arm if she wanted to.

Patience smiles before blushing herself and looks away, glancing up at her friends they get the idea and they leave, leaving Ippy Victor and Patience to themselves

"Sorry again about leaving so suddenly... I got caught up in something when I left for some air..." Ippy apologized again for how little she was near them. She looked around before something caught her eye. A black adult sized cat with shining fur as if it were polished stone, and feintly glowing red eyes ran toward her with a smile. "Uhhh.... I'll see you later!" She said, running the opposite direction the cat was coming from, clearly terrified of this cat.

Victor looked at Ippy as she ran away and then back at Patience who he'd decided to keep on top of his shoulders, "Should we follow them?" He asks her with a raised eyebrow.

((@InsaneKiller19 ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Cherri stood for a bit looking in the direction ippy had ran off in and let a small sigh. 'Who's supposed to show me around now?' She thought to herself as she glanced between the empty corridor and the two clearly flirting, she decided to wander off on her own, shed find her way eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back