• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ — 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨. (𝘰𝘰𝘤 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

mistral

𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖙-𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊
♡ 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕤 ♡
9eab19edb182d726fd83a3c13e382d88.gif

♡ 𝕠𝕠𝕔 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥 ♡

i have arrived mortals.

how are you guys doing!? c:
i am a few seconds away from posting my girl's placeholder.
also, quick question ( mistral mistral ): i kinda want to do a twist on the poltergeist role (straying away from the biker idea i had originally). i was thinking of doing a female mobster in the 1930s but let me know if that'd be possible. ^-^

oh gosh yeah i was struggling with cecily's face claim for the longest time but i finally settled on the beautiful hunter schafer
took forever to find her but it was worth it, i think ^^

( .chxrryette. .chxrryette. ) ahhhh that's an awesome idea, i love it !! i'm super duper into having some of our ghosts be from different decades/eras, too. cecily originally was gonna be kind of newly dead? but now she's from the 1980s. so definitely go for it !! 👏

i got cecily started/updated a bit !! will finish up her persona tomorrow ♡
the cs so far are looking wonderful guys!

i am going to set the deadline for the cs to be a week from tomorrow (june 23rd) -- i'm gonna update the cs page with the deadline, too.
when we get down to the deadline, be sure to let me know if any of you need a little extra time! i'm not strict.

:ghostuvu:

Alright I have most of Krystal filled up, just gotta finish her person. Oh and her pic is a hidden scroll!

Looking at my 90% finished scaredy cat boi. He could also technically be the lost role as well and now I kind of want that role instead but I've already set up a guy with a legit anxiety disorder and am wondering whether or not to change the role and I'm a confusion.
Edit - FUCK IT!!! I'm going with lost and I'm going to change this character a bit

- that moment when you can't decide which role to take -

- that moment when you can't decide which role to take -
I mean I was originally gonna go for scaredy or murdered but instead I went for lost. Maybe brainstorm some character ideas a bit or write out the kind of character you want to play and see what fits best uwu

hm. okay okay, I'm most drawn to murdered- but then comes my second problem. I suck at real face claims XD

hm. okay okay, I'm most drawn to murdered- but then comes my second problem. I suck at real face claims XD
Well you're in luck bc there doesn't seem to be any specifics you need to worry for. I'd go onto a FC directory or something. They are very useful even if you don't pick anything from them it's good to have options.

mistral mistral also question. Will you be opening a Discord for when you have accepted characters or is it solely going to be on RPN? I'm totally fine either way just curious to see how you run things uwu

Good morning, friends~
I'm fine with really any of the roles, so I can change his bio if I've stepped on any toes! Apologies if I have, it's hard editing his sheet from a phone on and off and I can't read some of the other sheets 100% of the way because of the phone situation, lol.
I otherwise have my guy posted and I look forward to whatever the final decisions might be next week! <3

good morning everyone~! i'm heading off to work but i'll be back later to check on everyone's cs
everything is looking wonderful so far
also can i say i am loving the diversity in our cast !!

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx this was actually discussed in the rules on the interest check ^^ here's a copy & paste for ya! ♡

after everyone has been accepted, i'll be starting a discord server for us all to chit chat and plot OOC. i will be requiring everyone to join so we can keep in contact easily and, y'know, be friends! this is going to be especially important for this roleplay, however, because the speed dating part of the story is going to take place in "rounds" and it's necessary we all can talk in discord to keep on track.

I'm trying to figure out what Jamie should be doing between his death and wanting to finally have a somewhat normal ghost life....
Edit: I decided to make him a little more spiteful towards society in general and I made it so his parents split up and moved out of their family home. Instead a new younger nicer family moved in and he'd basically just lurked in their lives for the past 18 years

Last edited:
hey guys~!
sorry, ended up having a pretty busy day yesterday so i didn't get a chance to come onto the forums again!
anywho
erzulie erzulie ghosts can possess! but it takes a lot of training and most can only do it for very short amounts of time. the old timer role might be able to possess someone for up to 24 hours at a time only because they are so old and have probably trained themselves. you need a lot of energy (soaking in energy from like batteries and lights etc), lots of concentration, and experience to go for more than a few minutes in a human's body. ^^

whew !!
i finished cecily's cs
i will probably mess around with it a bit more (namely the history part) but she's as good as done

i also finally got around to reading everyone's cs and
wow guys
i'm honestly so impressed and pleased with what you guys have done with these roles
i love all your characters ♡

rip me (everyone is moving so fast with their cs lol). i'm almost done with dolores's personality though! c:

also quick question ( mistral mistral ): can ghosts float?

hey i think i'll be pulling out of this because i can't seem to find the muse for elijah's personality ㅠㅠ
i love the characters + it's an amazing concept !!! sorry & good luck with the roleplay :")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back