• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Specific requests MxF

caij17

Hi peeps. So after a hiatus from rp, im back with some cravings. Im Adam. English isnt my first language so i may make mistakes in posting but i do my best to make the story interesting. I tend to reply at least once a day but am up to more. Hope i can get a couple of interests in my cravings.. they are kinda unique. Lool.

I will play male to your fems strictly. I dont really do the other sex pairings since i tend to put myself in the shoes of my characters. Drop me a message if youre interested.

OCxAnnie (attack on titan)

OCxEclair (Ouran)

PunisherxYourOC(comic book marvel puni.. no Bernthal sorry)

Suikoden1-3(any characters any OC i dont care i love the games too much)

Jon SnowxYour OC(HBO since i didnt read much from the books)

Brigandine(any of the characters although i doubt people know this game)

MLP equestria girls(yep..)

Soul eater(OCxOC)

Saga of Tanya the evil(OCxTanya)

Overlord(am really into this.. we can discuss but id prefer using a male OC)

Rwby(OCxany of the female cast.. please pick Cinder i will love you)

Originals(in the works)

NecromancerxWitch (pm me for details.. pretty much anime like. Both characters are OP and have a sort of a strange relationship from different sides of the conflict

Male AngelxFem Demon(at a time of war between heaven and hell.. the 2 meet on earth)

Monsterguyxnormal high school girl(we can discuss this. What kind of monster the guy is to be revealed in the plot for ... reasons.)

World conquering super villainx Hostage.(can be fantasy world or modern.. we can discuss details)

Thanks for the read guys. Hope to hear from you soon. ^^

I'm not fully caught up on Game of Thrones, currently on season 5, but I would be interested in the Jon Snow x OC pairing.

hi! i'd be interested in a necromancer/witch or monster guy/normal high school girl roleplay, if you're still looking for either? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back