• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Specific plot craving!

djarin_pnw

My kindness does not mean weakness
Heya!

Real quick before I post my craving below-
1. I am looking for a female with a realistic fc
2. 18+, it’s where I’m most comfortable right now.
3. Fade to black, friends! This will more than likely develop into a romance. Keep the situation private.
4. I post no less than three paragraphs unless it’s a really specific conversation reply. I typically post more and love detail! Throw it at me! I love to see a character’s personality and development through their eyes.
5. Please be literate. It just makes it easier to reply.
6. I only reply through pm. I don’t have a discord and I’d most likely forget about something on another site 😬

Okay, onto the good stuff!

Muse A (me) is a single dad to an 18 month old little boy after losing his serious girlfriend in a car accident. He gave up his dream to raise him and now has landed a job that he is finally ecstatic about. With it comes traveling and a lot of late nights, not the typical 9-5 anymore. As such, he’s in search of a nanny. Enter Muse B (you). She earns the job and is given a room in his house. Through all the traveling, late nights, and outings together a friendship is formed. But, is that all it really is? Can she help him see that even a dad deserves happiness for himself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back