• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern † Specific Pairing Request †

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
So, as the title states, this is a specific request. You can find my main interest thread here: (https://www.rpnation.com/threads/one-x-on-x-one-updated-4-4-17.279412/)

A couple quick things before I delve into the plot.
+Detailed.
+I will be playing the female in this. Doubling is a possibility.
+Romance is a possibility. (Meaning: I want it to happen, but later on.)
+This is meant to be dark. Doesn't have to be dark the entire roleplay, but dark aspects are wanted.
+Don't be selfish.

And! The pairing/plot!
Basically, I want this to be something along the lines of cops daughter x criminal. Some variation of that. You will be playing the criminal; I will be the daughter. An age gap is alright, I don't mind them. I was thinking that perhaps the criminal is stalking someone (could possibly even be the daughter) and is on the verge of being caught, or perhaps gets caught with something suspicious by the daughter, so he kidnaps her. And bam. We go from there. Doesn't have to be exactly that; we can work on the plot.

PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back