• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spaghetti & Foxes - AU (Closed)

Characters
Here

revalia

#𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

CLOSED ROLEPLAY

revalia revalia x AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Feel free to read along (:!
Pictures courtesy of AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

LpFwTu1.jpeg

Travis x Carol (Fox & the Hound)
MDQtsoG.jpeg

Scamp x Angel (Lady & the Tramp II)

Last edited:

• “CAROL! CAROLIIIIIIIIIINE! IT’S A TRAGEDY! IT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED!” Francisco Moretti ran into the living room area of the apartment he shared with his friend, Caroline, a look of sheer panic on his face. “We. Are out. Of Spaghetti!”

There was a moment of silence.

“Do you not understand the severity of this situation? We are out of the most important food in all of human creation! We have to get more!” Cisco was practically bouncing off the walls now; anyone who didn’t know better would think he was high or just overly hyper. But those who knew him, like Carol, knew he was simply suffering spaghetti withdrawal.

It was… a condition. A very unique one.

Grabbing Carol’s hand, Cisco started to tug her toward the front door to the apartment. “C’mon c’mon c’mon! We gotta go get more spaghetti! A lot more spaghetti!”

Cisco raced out the door and down the hallway—

—only to encounter a couch on the staircase.

“What the heck?”

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Alright. Moving in sounded so much easier in their heads but it has proven to be quite the opposite at this current second. Trying to get their newly purchased couch through the grand staircase of this apartment block was not how she planned on spending the majority of her morning. Travis and she have been moving their belongings from the truck for the past few days. However, it needed some furniture. Hence why they got this stupid couch so they at least they have somewhere to sit which was not hardwood. The pair got the apartment on the first floor, thankfully. She couldn't imagine how worse it would have been if they got anything higher. They would have probably woken up the whole block. If they weren't up yet.

Being on the pushing side of the sofa, she had the easier job than Travis who had the pulling. However, it made more sense as he had more upper strength than her. Only that was not the issue. They had managed to get on the first half of straight stairs. They only had like two corners to their door. Angelica's arms felt like jello at that point. She was exhausted.
    "Trav... remind me whose genius idea was to get a sofa?"

The male crawled over to her side, aiding her. No use. The sofa was stuck across the corner. She looked down at Amos.
    "It does. I wish I was Amos. Lounging there while we haul his ass up."
    . However, as Angelica lifted the sofa it didn't budge. It was actually stuck. Leaning her back against it for a few breaths she heard Trav asking someone for help. As she turned, she noted that the occupants that were across from their apartment were about to head out but of course, there was this giant soda blocking their path. The blonde was followed by a brunette who actually had the answer to her bud's question. Which was pretty genius actually. Angel couldn't believe she didn't think of that.

Her eyes followed the aiding party. That was nice of them. Even though Angie was not one to ask for help,
    "It's alright, you don't need to."

The brunette insisted as she noted the girl about to lift, she took position again ready to re-position the sofa on anyone's count. However, her light green eyes danced to the blonde male. His voice, his face. He seemed pretty familiar. A close old friend of hers. However, all Angel can think of, was getting this stupid sofa all the way inside.

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Once he’d gotten past the whole “couch in my way” part of his excursion out of the apartment, Cisco took a second to note the people on the other end of the couch. New neighbors? Well, one of them was certainly very pretty. And familiar? He smiled down at her and her friend. “Well, uh, I wouldn’t know about that…”

Suddenly, Carol appeared, spouting one of her genius plans that made her a rather invaluable roommate. (No other roommate would so perfectly figure out how to ration their spaghetti so Cisco didn’t eat it all at once.) With a grin, he said, “Yup! That sounds perfect, Carol! We’ll help you two out!” He took a spot on the side opposite Carol, and together the four of them flipped the couch so it was on its front side.

Out of the corner of his eye, Cisco thought he saw a bright orange animal hop off the couch. Before he could think harder about it, he helped his new neighbors and Carol move the couch completely to the top of the stairs and, with the guy’s help, to the apartment he and the pretty girl were moving into. “Well, that was fun,” Cisco said, stretching his arms above his head. “And that was certainly a fun way to meet our new neighbors. I’m Cisco! Nice to meet’cha!” He grinned at his new neighbors as the guy introduced himself as Travis.

Then he remembered. “AH! Carol! We still need more spaghetti!”

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• She was thankful that these new neighbours stuck around to help, the couch was up and ready to be set in the apartment in no time.

Shortly after introductions, as she was about to introduce herself, the familiar blonde male jumped out of his pants as he seemed to remember why he was running down the stairs for. Spaghetti. Oh, how she could relate. She would flip too if they ever ran out of spaghetti. In fact, Travis pretty much mentioned that himself. Angelica gave an innocent giggle and nodded,
    "Yep, guilty as charged!"

The brunette introduced as Caroline, being ever so welcoming, offered her and Travis dinner, shooting him a look as to see what they should do.
    "Y'know, it's okay. You guys really don't have to. We appreciate it. If anything we should be thanking you not the other way round."
    . Caroline seemed to not settle for no as an answer, or so it seemed. Whenever she heard spaghetti and meatballs, it always reminded her of back home when she still lived at the loft, way before she ever met Travis. That's where she tasted the best damn spaghetti and meatballs made by none other than one of her past closest friends, Cisco. Wait... a second. Her brain farted for a second before she shot a glance at the jumping blonde,
    "Scamp! Is that you? It's me, Angelica! Back from Tony's. Remember?"

Angelica's face lit up. She hoped he would remember her. It would have been quite heartbreaking if he did not. He was the closest friend she had in the past other than Tony himself.

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Cisco turned expectantly to Travis’s (human) companion, whom he’d said loved spaghetti as well, with a big smile on his face. Introductions were going swimmingly, and Cisco finally saw that the orange ball of fluff he’d seen was a pet fox. Carol suggested that Travis and the girl (he’d missed the name—too busy thinking about the pasta) come over for dinner, courtesy of his amazing cooking. With a grin, he mock-saluted. “Aye-aye, cap’n, I’d be happy to make my special spaghetti and meatballs for you all, so long as you understand that I get the biggest share!”

Travis’s friend started saying how he and Carol didn’t have to offer dinner at all, but Carol wasn’t having any of it. Cisco crossed his arms and smiled. Normally, he would freak out more about the impending spaghetti shortage in his and Carol’s apartment, but this was okay, too.

Then the girl called him “Scamp.” He froze, suddenly caught in a wave of memories, memories of the time shortly after it happened, when he’d hidden out at a restaurant, studying under the chef there, and spending the other half of the time with a girl… “Angel?” He blinked, staring at the girl with wide eyes. Then his smile came back, broader and brighter than ever. “Angel! It’s actually been forever! How have you been since Tony’s?” He’d been convinced, after he’d left Tony’s and met Carol and all, that he’d never see Angel ever again, despite how sad that had made him. But when you had the life Cisco had, sometimes it was best to leave places after a while so you wouldn’t drag those you cared about into your mess. He’d even realized he would have to leave Carol at some point, but at least she would probably take it lightly.

That was when Cisco got an idea. “Hey, hold on, Angel, why don’t you come with me to get some more spaghetti? We can catch up along the way, and I can show you where the store is around here! Two birds with one stone!”

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Angelica could not believe this. Moving into a new apartment and one of their friendly neighbours was a former co-worker and an old best friend of hers. She missed seeing that goofy, mischievous grin and that blonde hair that she thought she would never see again after Tony's. She was aware of Cisco's constant moves once in a while but she hated the fact he had to leave Tony's but she somewhat accepted it. In fact, Angelica did not really leave Tony's till she met Travis and got to know him enough to get this apartment together.

Angelica's face shone brightly as she cover her lips with a squeal,
    "OH MY GOD! I thought I would never see you again!"

Lowering her hands, she bit her lower lip and sighed.
    "Well, I just left Tony's a few days back actually. All has been a bit shaky. Fine, I'll do dinner only if I get to help with the cooking. It would be like old times,"
    she suggested shooting a glance at Cisco. That was until she received an informal invitation to accompany him to buy spaghetti. Her gaze bounced to her roommate to see what he had to say. They still had some unloading to do, a few boxes to unpack inside their apartment but before she was about to protest Travis advised otherwise followed by the brunette. Angelica closed her lips and smiled with a nod.

"Alright, seems like I will be accompanying you to the store for an emergency spaghetti run!"
    . Looking at Travis once again she grinned,
    "Try not to break anything while I'm gone. ESPECIALLY the couch."
    . Angelica did an 'I'm watching you' gesture with two fingers before looking towards Carol giving her and thank you nod for offering her help and inviting them to dinner.
    "Guess we'll see you guys later?"

Narrowing her eyes towards Travis she mouthed, Be social.

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Cisco practically sprinted out of Angel and Travis’s apartment down the hall. He was really hyper now; he was going to be making a humongous spaghetti dinner and he was reunited with his old friend. He screeched to a halt outside of the apartment building and turned back to Angel. “Sorry, sorry, I got really excited. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten express permission to make this much spaghetti at once.”

Setting off down the street at a slower pace, Cisco glanced down at Angel. “Where did you meet Travis? Was it at Tony’s? Please tell me he was eating the spaghetti.” He laughed. Now that they were officially alone, he was nervous, if he was being totally honest with himself. They hadn’t seen each other in such a long time—how could he know she was the same person he’d spent his days at Tony’s with? But of course he could talk to her, right? This was Angel.

He flipped around so he was walking backwards. Tilting his head, he flashed her a smile. “More importantly, Angel, how are you? What have you been up to since I left Tony’s?”

It was taking a little too much willpower to make sure he didn’t bump into anything or anyone, so hopefully they were going to reach the store sooner rather than later.

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Angelica twirled on her heels before practically hopping outside right after Cisco when both of the other respective parties gave their blessing for their departure. However, as she closed the door behind her, the blonde turned towards her ever so excited about their rekindling as much as she was. How she missed him. He did not change… at least his love for the dang noodle did not change at all.
    “And you are apologizing to me because? You know I am just as hyped… okay maybe a little less but still hyped as much as you are!”

Finally being able to catch her breath shortly from that spur of energy, Angelica matched Cisco’s pace and walked along his side as they set themselves to catching up in the meantime.
    “I met Travis shortly after you left. He came at Tony’s as he was having some car trouble going through town. He came for some lunch till the towing services came. He was staying in town for a while. That little fox of his was so cute… I just couldn’t not stop to pat it.”
    . She chuckled as she gave him a brief idea of how she and Travis met again,
    “However, we were also childhood friends, once before me and my sister were found by Tony. And what about you? When did you meet Caroline? I never heard you mention her, at least not by her name!”

Angelica, as much as she was nervous talking with her crush for most of the time they were at Tony’s felt somewhat okay. She knew that given his past, he travelled a lot and she always ended up missing him… so she tried repressing her feelings to avoid that. Such attempts had barely worked and now that he in front of her once more… she couldn’t still come to terms with it yet!

As he switched his position to face her, she grinned and smiled back at him,
    “I have been doing fine… bored for the most of it. Ever since my sister Harley left and then you. Things got a little quiet with just me and Tony. I wanted to be able to attend college and enhance my skills in the performing arts, particularly my singing. Tony was bummed that I was to leave him as well and I was reluctant, but he sponsored my current application to a university here and I start next month.”
    . She said with a slight sadness in her voice as she mentioned leaving Tony, but her tone changed to that of ecstatic when she mentioned her new education.

As they were progressing forward, he was the one to indicate the location of the store as she was still unaware of the current surroundings. The fact Cisco was facing the other way she was worried he would trip or something.
    "I got no clue where the store is, and I have zero experience in first aid,”
    she kidded with a soft chuckle.

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Angel’s story about how she met Travis was interesting, especially the bit about them being childhood friends. “There was a guy before me? Now I’m a little hurt. He might be cooler than me, even if his spaghetti is subpar compared to mine.” Still, it was nice to know that someone was looking out for her even after he was gone. He’d always felt a little guilty about that, but considering he couldn’t really stay in one place for too long, it had been necessary to move on.

“Caro? Oh, I only met her a couple years ago. We were going to the same school, and she put up with me. She also didn’t care about my less-than-ideal past, so I figured she’d be the perfect roommate. Not to mention she always makes sure our spaghetti stocks are full. I’m the one who forgets to restock,” Cisco explained.

She talked about things at Tony’s since he’d left, and the guilt rose up again. At least Tony had still been there, right? He’d always been the dependable sort. “That old fart… of course he’d help you get in! If it’s the university nearby, that’s where Caro and I are! Maybe we’ll even have a few classes together!” He tugged on his collar. “Not that I go anywhere near the performing arts department…” Even though he hadn’t been acting for a long time, there was no denying the pull of the stage and camera. Maybe with Angel there, he’d be more willing to go and a little less scared.

He laughed off her concern. “Don’t you worry none, I do this all the time.” To make her feel better, though, he started walking normally, and in no time, they were at the store. “Alright! We’re lucky the building’s so close.” He stepped inside to greetings from the cashier. “Hey, Tim! Need to restock on spaghetti! You know how it is.” The cashier rolled his eyes as Cisco went to the desired aisle. “Does Travis have a favorite noodle, or will my specialty be just fine?” he asked as he stopped in front of his usual brand of noodle.

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• The female couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle, offering him a little pout,
    "Awhh, there is no reason to get jealous Scamp! You know you will always be my number one spaghetti boy!"
    , Angelica stated in a reassuring manner. True, Cisco's departure had left her with no closure and alone but she was certainly sure that no one could ever take that special place in her heart that was for him. As he compared his spaghetti, Angel placed a hand on her chest,
    "I mean, I adore Travis but you are cool in your own way Cisco. Your impressions are top-notch."

The conversation switched from her and her roommate to their new neighbours.

As Angelica listened, she proceeded to lift a finger and started twirling a small strand of her hair. She tended to do that whenever she was listening to something or someone intently. Angelica was used to having some instrument in her hand or a microphone, hence she does not like having her hands in an empty state most of the time. As he started going on about how he met Caroline, Angel let out a small smile,
    "I am glad to hear that you managed to settle down, Scamp. Especially after what you kept going through. Aaaaand with someone who understands you nonetheless."
    . True, she wished that she could have at least joined him a couple of years ago or at least accompanied him.

Clenching her heart with a gasp,
    "How dare thee forget to restock? Like, that is v i t a l."
    . Then again, back at the restaurant, it was always her responsibility to let Tony know when they needed a restock. The boys were quite hopeless when it came to managing stock and keeping organised at the restaurant. So truly, it was no shock that he would have needed to someone to restock or at least remind him to stock up. Hence, why they were taking this trip right now...

As there was the slightest possibility they were in the same university, she would gladly take it.
    "Oh! I believe it is near as we rented this apartment for that reason. Convenience sake. It's Walt Disney University, the name,"
    she stated to make sure there was more confirmation to what was being discussed. A smile managed to creep up on her lips at the mention of some classes,
    "True, true! That would be exciting!"
    . However, her smile faded slightly as he mentioned his reluctancy to go near the department that she was majoring in,
    "Well, I cannot blame you but you should not waste your talent Cisco... besides maybe we would get paired up and wow campus,"
    she said ever so giddily. She hoped what she dreamt would happen, the couple together worked wonders. Especially when it was late-night music back at Tony's. Speaking of Tony, he did make her dream come true and Francisco was true,
    "Yeah, he would. I insisted he rather not and I pay myself with my paychecks but it was definitely not enough. He made me swear when I get my spotlight, I have to visit and re-dazzle his restaurant with my voice."

As he addressed her concern, he had reassured her which she gave a small nod. She even appreciated the fact that he resumed walking normally just like her. In a couple of minutes of walking,
    "Hmmm..."
    , she let out a thoughtful hum at that question.
    "I never really thought about it but when he came to Tony's he went for the usual so your speciality will do just fine! I hope however, he does not mind the meatballs... I know he is an animal lover but not as much to go vegan. I think. Let me shoot him a quick message to confirm."

With that, the female took out her dazzled pink phone to shoot Travis a quick text, 'Hey, at the store - are you okay with eating meatballs in the sauce?'.

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Caroline may have always been resigned to Cisco's dramatics, but Angel had always encouraged them. He was reminded of this, with a smirk, as she reacted to his forgetting to restock his spaghetti. Throwing a hand to his forehead, he groaned, "I know! I failed in my duty as the ultimate spaghetti chef! Can you ever forgive my carelessness?" Cisco had the thought as he grinned back down at his longtime friend that having her and Caroline around would be useful to keep him on top of stocking things. Caroline was amazing, but sometimes he needed more than just one person to remind him to do the important things in life.

"Ah, yeah! We go to WDU, too!" At her reassurance, he rubbed the back of his neck. "I suppose you're right. I'm technically part of the Glee Club, though I try not to let them put me up front. It's easier to stick to the background and still be in the spotlight again." Partnering up? Now that was a thought. "If they paired us up, Angel, the campus wouldn't survive. They would simply give us our degrees and tell us to leave before we dazzled everyone into a coma." He nodded at the admission of her promise to Tony. "I agree. I want an inside scoop on this performance - it would be a grand Tony's reunion!"

On the subject of spaghetti, Cisco grabbed a couple boxes of his specialty. "Even if he's not a meatball fan, I'll make sure to add some extra flavor to his noodles. Never let it be sad I'm not a considerate chef!" He gave her a bow as if that would extend to Travis. "Us animal-lovers must stick together in all ways!" Nevertheless, he chose to wait until her friend gave a response before grabbing some of the meatballs he usually used in his dish. The amount he grabbed would be determined by the other man's answer, and who was he to be impulsive about the neighbors' first meal together?

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• "You did not fail,"
    she commented with her usual dimpled giggle before repeating his antics his way, clutching her heart.
    "You merely got sidetracked, ultimate spaghetti chef! Your carelessness has been forgiven by not me but the spaghetti gods!"
    Angel let her arms shoot up to the sky as she referred to the highly-spoken spaghetti gods. This was something she missed dearly. He was someone she missed dearly, especially with the impact he made on her life in the past. She is still struck by the fact he was in front of her by sheer luck. As much as she loved Travis, as close as she was to him, with Cisco she shared the same type of bond but it had something more. Something special, that was more than she was willing to admit.

As he stated that their new neighbours just attended the same university, Angel's crystal blue eyes sparkled.
    "Really? Fate really has a way of playing out does it?"

Her smile was pretty evident as he proceeded to speak,
    "Well I would love to enrol in Glee Club! Though it is a shame for you not to be in the spotlight but I understand. You still never recovered, Scamp?"
    she sighed softly. Knowing what he went through back in his days of fame, Angel wished it upon no one. She understood perfectly why he did not want to put himself out there. However, she knew that with some support, he would slowly come out. Angel always thought he was hiding and wasting that beautiful talent he has.

She could not help but giggle at his idea of them pairing up, which was her view as well.
    "Dang, as awesome as that sounds, our time as partners would be very cut short before it is lived,"
    her lips formed a small pout,
    "Especially since we just reunited. For sure."
    Angelica looked around before entering the shop that he had entered before adding one remark,
    "Why need the inside scoop when you could be by my side? I mean it is fitting for my fan to be with me, no?"
    she could not help but laugh,
    "A reunion is definitely needed, I miss my sister so much already... and Tony too..."

Looking around the store shelves, she looked around for the famous noodles before realising that her friend probably knew their place by heart. As she was awaiting her text from Travis she faced Cisco and nodded,
    "I have no doubt in your ability to blow our minds off with your cooking talents, Scamp. Especially your spaghetti!"
    Following alongside her blonde friend doing the delicate process of meatball choosing before she was disturbed by a loud ding coming from her phone,
    "Must be Travis..."
    she muttered as she looked at her phone and smiled,
    "Yay, he is perfectly fine by meatballs! Your dish shall be fully complete now!"
    Angel mused.

She was thankful for his reply being so prompt, at least they did not end up standing idle at the store. She reached in her back pocket for some cash and looked at Cisco,
    "Please allow me to pay for all of this. It's already too much you are cooking for four. It's the least I can do?"
    she pouted with a sigh, knowing very well his answer.

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• “You would do great in Glee Club, Angel,” Cisco said, a genuine smile on his face. “The spotlight adores you!” It’s not hard to see why, he thought to himself, though he didn’t say that out loud. While he was perfectly fine being affectionate with his friends, there was something a lot more awkward about it when it was with Angel. He wanted to be nothing but sweet to her, but he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. How embarrassing would that be?

He absentmindedly flipped the box of spaghetti in his hands as if to read the nutrition facts. “Yeah, I, uh… never did. I dunno, it just didn’t seem right. There are plenty of other talented people at WDU—the last thing I wanna do is take away someone’s chance. Just because I grew up doing it doesn’t necessarily mean I was all that good at it.” Cisco paused, realizing he was rambling a bit. He had to change the subject—this was about both of them, not just him! More than that, it was about Angel and how hard she’d been working!

“How is your sister? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her. Is she still with Tony, or did she end up going to school, too?” A grin lifted the corners of his lips at the thought of the other Wesley, who had been a bit like their ringleader when they were younger. The Spaghetti Gang had been everything to him before he’d left to go to school. Things were simpler, then. Even if it was tinged with everything that he’d gone through.

Tucking the boxes of spaghetti under his arm, he lifted his eyebrows. “You will be pleased to note I’ve gotten even better at making spaghetti than I was a few years ago. There’s a lot you can learn at college when you decide to take cooking classes just for the spaghetti tips.” He winked and gave a thumbs up at the confirmation that her roommate was fine with meatballs. Grabbing a box of the aforementioned addition, he set off towards the register.

At Angel’s offer to pay for it, he glanced down at her. “Are you sure? I really don’t mind—” He would’ve protested more if it wasn’t for that pout of hers. Damn. He’d been falling victim to it for years, though obviously it had been a while since she’d used it on him. When they were still with her sister, he’d been like a puppy, doing whatever she wanted when she gave him that pout. He wasn’t going to deny that he’d been a bit smitten with her back then, but now he was older, more mature… and she was even prettier. Dammit. Cisco sighed, relenting. “Okay. But I’m buying you a celebratory ice cream after your first day of classes, understand?”

With that, he set the spaghetti and meatballs on the counter, nodding at the cashier. “Ring us up, Tim, we’ve got a very special dinner to prepare tonight.” Tim shrugged and started checking out their items, pretending not to notice the nervous energy causing Cisco to bounce up and down. This dinner was going to be great!

the scamp

francisco.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• The young brunette could not help but smile as her old-time best friend and partner complimented her. Normally she would eat up such compliments, trying to not let them fluff her feathers more than they should. But with Cisco, it hit her differently. She could always feel herself stammer, her cheeks warm to the touch. If one would tell her, she was quite flustered.
    "I-I, you think so? I mean, it does, d-doesn't it?"
    she continued off his commenting like it was a common gesture. She was quite flushed indeed. Angelica smiled warmly at Cisco's suggestion, her eyes lighting up with appreciation.
    "Thanks, Cisco,"
    she said, her voice soft but sincere. "Glad to know one thing about you did not change. You always know how to boost my confidence." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, feeling a rush of warmth at his kind words.

As he mentioned the Glee Club, she shook her head lightly.
    "I appreciate the thought, really. But, as you said, if there are so many talented people here, we can be part of the competition! As much as I love the spotlight, I have to start from the first step for sure. It would certainly ease the stress if you were by my side,"
    She chuckled softly, feeling a slight twinge of shyness. Cisco always had a way of making her feel both special and a little self-conscious at the same time. Like the old days at Tony's. The way he used to chant her name as she sang and danced from the kitchen window. Ah, those were the days indeed.

When he shifted the conversation to her older sister, Angelica's smile widened.
    "Harlow is doing great, thanks for asking. Still with Tony, actually. Can you believe it?"
    Her tone was filled with a mix of amusement and affection, especially with how spontaneous Harlow was.
    "And she's been talking about going back to school, too. Maybe she'll follow in my footsteps and you get to see her too. I kind of promised to test the waters first before... you know especially cause of the financials. We cannot afford to waste money if it was not worth it,"
    she sighed. Angel was lucky that her older sister gave her the chance to blossom and find herself at this university.
    "I have no doubt, maybe the Spaghetti Gang will get to reunite by chance once again, hmm?"
    she chirped with well-trimmed raised eyebrows at the thought.

Angel could not help but giggle at his comment about spaghetti tips, shaking her head in mock disbelief.
    "Only you would take cooking classes just for spaghetti tips, Cisco,"
    she teased, nudging him playfully in the arm.
    "But hey, if it means much more perfect spaghetti nights for us, I'm not complaining. You already excel at it so imagine at its peak perfection!"
    Angelica complemented with her little jazz hands. As much as he was her support she also supported the mean plate of spaghetti he makes. It was to die for and the most recommended item back at Tony's. It was a chance Travis never gotten the chance to try them - but fate decided to let him try them now!

Angelica's heart fluttered at Cisco's offer to pay, but she couldn't resist teasing him a little. She knew his weakness.
    "Come on, Cisco, don't make me unleash more of the pout."
    She grinned mischievously, knowing full well the effect it had on him. But his relenting brought a genuine smile to her face. Angel never used it to her advantage unless it was in situations like these. She was a firm believer of sharing and she did not want to take advantage of Cisco's kind heart. They kind of popped unannounced after all... if you could say that. The situation of their bump did stem from a distressed couch call.

"Deal. You got yourself a deal,"
    she agreed, already looking forward to that ice cream. Ahhh some nice strawberry and vanilla with strawberry drizzle sounded so refreshing right about now.

As they approached the register, Angelica felt a surge of excitement herself. She swore this Tim would deem them two weirdos right now as how both nervous and excited the two were. This dinner, with Cisco by her side, felt like a special occasion indeed. One long-awaited after all. She glanced at him, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.
    "It's going to be amazing. I have complete faith!"
    she said softly before she took out a couple of bills to pay the kind man.

"Thank you, Tim and good day to you!"
    She bid farewell to the cashier as she bagged the items and quickly jolted out into the fresh air awaiting him. Angelica's memory was not the best so she awaited Francisco to emerge and take the lead by her side. Giving a look around she started to notice how uniform the houses and apartments were and how the trees were slowly losing their leaves in preparation for the change of season. It brought comfort to Angel.
    "Quite the neighbourhood here. It sounds solemn and quiet. Have you ever had any troubles here so far?"

the angel

angelica.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back