• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space rp

Looking to do a space rp. Either joining a group, creating a group (as long as both are active) and/or creating a 1/1 rp.

Set in a world similar to that of star wars and star trek. The Earth is not the only habitable planet within the stars, there are many others home to species friendly and foe alike. The earth has created the United Planet Strike Force, who are tasked with policing the galaxy.

I wish to rp with two characters who are human and from earth. They are of different ranks, one higher than the other, but assigned to the same ship and patrol. Through the adventures they face they become fast friends and quickly more. However, things get in the way of their relationship. Primarily their difference in rank.

I have six years of roleplaying experience, I rp in third and am looking for this to be a M/F rp. I would like to play the female as I haven’t in forever!! I don’t mind if you are male or female as long as you can portray a strong man and are able to play background characters. I usually do about 10-20 lines and rp on discord because I understand it better!!

Looking forward to creating this world with you!! ?

My discord is averagefictionalone#0812

Hello! I'm sorry, but I do not have a discord. However, we can PM in this forum. I also like to have a few lines of text to go off on and I also enjoy the prompt. I am female, meaning I typically play female, however, I can play male if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back