• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirates

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Hello everybody! Is anyone up for a Space Pirate Rp!? If you are take a look below.

The Imperium- A Galaxy wide empire that rules far and wide, leaving several star systems to be very poor and some very Rich.

The Testament - Join the Pirate Spaceship Testament , a Modified Dreadnought (Pitch black starship equipped with Fighters, Mechs, bombers and so many guns its ridiculous ) that can even take on a Capital Ship and survive. The Dreadnought was originally a Imperium Warship that was unique. Looking like a Heavy Cruiser and faster than most Frigates. This Dreadnought was built as the Ultimate Warship. It also can Hyper-jump to very far places. But for a Dreadnought it's only the size of a Light Cruiser.

The Captain- Captain Scylla was originally a Captain for the Imperium Army. She is one of the remaining Vessalian race. A humanoid race that only has one thing different from a humans of Earth. Her Lifespan, she doesn't look a day over 20 but she has already been Alive for 200 years.

The Crew- Scylla needs a new Crew but still has some of her old crew. Are you ready to join the Pirates? .

Leave a comment if you are interested.

I will also have a wide variety of Races, Fighter Ships and other cool stuff. "Let's Raid the Imperium! "

ClouseBlackEye said:
Interested!!!!
Then that's one! Congrats you since you are the first Intrested you may have the position of First Mate!.... but that's all up to you I will respect your choice.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go with being the first mate, but I'll figure that out later.

ClouseBlackEye said:
I'm not sure if I'm going to go with being the first mate, but I'll figure that out later.
Like I said I will respect your choice that you make.

I am interested. I'd like the position of engineer. I also have an alien species I could use if you are interested.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]I am interested. I'd like the position of engineer. I also have an alien species I could use if you are interested.

[/QUOTE]
Oh coolz. Can you pm me for the Alien Race? I would love to hear it.

Alright, give me a moment to gather the information. I've used this species in a few other roleplays and as such it has been altered to fit the lore of those roleplays.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]Alright, give me a moment to gather the information. I've used this species in a few other roleplays and as such it has been altered to fit the lore of those roleplays.

[/QUOTE]
Okays koolz

[QUOTE="The Jackal]This joke confuses me...

[/QUOTE]
You don't remember how Eileen says 'hunter'

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back