Space Mafia Overview

The Helio Empire controls over 65% of the recored galaxy, with around 15% of the planets being neutral or in the control of wealth crime familys/organization.  The remaining 5% of planets are uninhabited/inhospitable by intelligent life or in control of a rebellious insurrection know as the CTRLALT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Notable species-

The Man'tan'olrak are a ancient insectoid species credited with the first use of interplanetary flight.  The Homeworld  of the Man'tan'olrak is Sullust a nearly inhospitable wasteland with a atmosphere of 90% Arsine, poisonous to most lifeforms.  This incredible harsh environment ment that the Man'tan'olrak had very little competition from other lifeforms and evolved the Man'tan'olrak into a extremely resilient species.  The average Man'tan'olrak stands 9 feet tall with a exoskeleton as hard as steel.  In order to breathe the other wise toxic air of Sullust the lungs and blood of the Man'tan'olrak are coated in Arsine, when oxidized the blood or saliva of a Man'tan'olrak becomes a powerful acid capable of metal thought some mentals. 

With most resources being extremely rare on Sullust rather than fight over what little they had the Man'tan'olrak joined together as species and exercised over one thousand years of peace and prosperity. 

Hello @johnthehunter, are you looking for advice, critics, a discussion about what you've built here, etc.?

Ya totally.  This is the 1st time I have used RPnation senses the update so I'm not 100 sure how to make pages like the old website.  I would love to get new ideas and a different perspective on this (i only ask we do this in a direct message and not the page I'm using for the rp) I really just started working on this.

No worries, I will check it out tomorrow. If I haven't posted about it by the afternoon, assume I've been abducted by aliens and poke me please. :)

@johnthehunter, sorry it took so long. Honestly, I don't know what is going on here. I think you need a bit more clarification. The rebel group name is a bit cheesy for my tastes as well. It looks like you have stuff from a few different fandoms right now. Can you tell me more about the intent and direction you want to go in?

What @Huey said. I'm intrigued by the idea of organized astro-criminality, but there doesn't seem to be any introduction or plot hook to get involved with. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back