• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Space Dragons

Cant wait! Kinda exited for this.

(Oops misread something....sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
This roleplay seems very interesting. If it isn't started or full, I'd very much like to join ^-^ I'm a new user, so I don't know how to navigate this site very well, so I apologize if I seem oblivious. I've read guides and the rules, but I'm always confused the first weeks on a new site.

Arkenlo said:
This roleplay seems very interesting. If it isn't started or full, I'd very much like to join ^-^ I'm a new user, so I don't know how to navigate this site very well, so I apologize if I seem oblivious. I've read guides and the rules, but I'm always confused the first weeks on a new site.

That's not a problem! I'd be happy to help guide you along.

Currently, the actual thread for this roleplay (this is the interest check) is in progress, so we haven't started yet, nor are we full because it isn't first come first serve. I will be tagging everyone who showed interest in the main thread when I finish it up, until then you'll just be waiting.

Thank you for replying and notifying me of what's happening. I'm quite happy to know I'm not too late to sign up for this roleplay. In fact, I'm a bit early. Also, I appreciate how friendly you were ^-^ It's really helps to meet nice people who are willing to guide you when you first join a site. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back