• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Space Dragons [3 spots left!]

CloudyBlueDay said:
YESSS RUBY!
Which dragon catches your fancy, huh?
Um... all of them? I could literally write a character for any of them. I figured I'd do the dragons that people weren't claiming. So as other people would do 10 for the Golden Goliath, I'd be over here doing one for the Poison Rock (random example) xD

They're all fantastic so I could literally come up with a character I adore for any of those dragons <3

RubyRose said:
Um... all of them? I could literally write a character for any of them. I figured I'd do the dragons that people weren't claiming. So as other people would do 10 for the Golden Goliath, I'd be over here doing one for the Poison Rock (random example) xD
They're all fantastic so I could literally come up with a character I adore for any of those dragons <3
Pffffthhhshhhhhh stahp flattery can't handle

BUT yes I can already see the crowd favorites. It is interesting to see the Golden Goliath is popular although he has no magical abities. Though I love all of them equally. Also the Poison Rock is awesome. He's a grump lump. My little grump lump. Can't wait to have you, and everyone else, in the RP. Excite!

Thanks for the invite :) Normally I'd love to join, but I have too little time to spare to join another game.

You guys have fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back