• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Space and Time [1x1 Sandra & Azi]

Sandra

Fuck Off, Please!
Two people meet on a chaotic adventure. This all takes place on planets and in space! Adventures there would be continuous! Can they handle it?

Upon the planet Texon, a black market planet on the edge of the galaxy, Christopher was wandering the docking area, searching for something. He was not alone, but this fact wasn't visible. Sometimes he'd mumble to himself....

Charles [im using this name..], was on his ship, and it was a pretty cool one. He was in the cock pit, cleaning one of the control buttons. Though he was careful about not pressing it.

Presumably, as discussed beforehand, the ship looks like crap from the outside. Christopher comes across it and ignores it..... Until he notices a certain marking on the side. He instantly knew this ship was no heap o' junk. His jaw was dropped, but he quickly undrops it and continues back towards it to scope it out. Target sighted. He knew it probably would be easy to steal something like this. It's riddle with security features. But he's a genius. He'll find a way.

Charles relaxes as he reclined back, cracking his neck. He winced and sigh. All the sudden he felt sleepy. Maybe it was all the work or someone drugged his drink.

Could be drugged. But not likely. And shouldn't Charlie be down on the cargo deck loading this thing? Who would trust other to load their expensive ship in this place. Five minutes and you're missing several important engine parts and any weapons you had in a locker? Well, the whole wall is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles was shocked. ... Basically all he good parts were gone! How was he gonna fly?! HIS WALL HIS MISSING?!?! He groaned putting his hands on his face, "Thief. How the hell," he muttered and looked around, only having his legs, and arms as weapons for now.

That would have been a scenario. The ship would be currently sealed, as Charlie would know that anything not bolted down in this place vanishes without trace. He would still be lounged in the cockpit, confident in the ships high tech security system. Christopher approaches the rear of the ship, in turn triggering a safety keeping the engines shut down. There's an override for that, though. There would be a three beep noise notifying Charlie of this, but after that, nothing makes a sound. Christopher marvels at the ships junky looking thrusters. "yes. This one." he utters. He looks around and finds the gangplank, Noting it. He then climbs up on of the bulkheads keeping the ship off the ground. He prepares to open a hatch to an external control panel. These would be alarmed. He swiftly opens the hatch and plucks a specific wire out. Charlie would hear a short buzz of the klaxon that is the alarm. But it might sound like a simple notif for something like the microwave going off. Seemingly unimportant. Christopher resumes messing with the panel. Some screens in the cockpit would flicker, but the information they displayed was the same as before. "ahah. One occupant in the cockpit. Avoid." he noted to his friend.

Charles was still deeply tired, he didn't here the three beeps. though he noticed he slight buzz and the flickering of screens. "What the hell." He muttered, as he cracked his neck. "Did I leave something in the microwave?" ... What a slow mind he has. Though it did sound like a microwave notif....

< short post. Yey. Fix it if I screwed up >

Christopher connects a tablet to the panel, giving him a live feed of that. He chuckles. "now the fun part." he utters. "in position?" he utters further. His friend responds, and Christopher does his thing. One of the thrusters three plasma igniters are triggered. This would be a common bug with this type. Nothing is perfect. Usually caused by a loose wire somewhere else on the ship.

Charles raises a brow at the sound. Though he shifts. But doesn't get up. "Should I.. Check the microwave?" Oh JESUS Christ. Charles was too tired though he had a strange feeling. It was like a sixth sense before something happens, which usually it's bad. He ignored it like the dunce he is.

"come on. Go fix it....." Christopher mumbles as he looked at the screen. When it isn't fixed, he shuts it off. "prepare for plan B."........

The whole ship here's to one side as though it bad been shot at. Multiple alarms go off, saying that the ship was under attack. On the security screens, crews of price officers are breaching rooms periodically. This is all according to Charlie. What is really happening is the bulkhead holding the ship up are tilting it side to side to simulate the explosion. The alarms were manually triggered, and the police? CGI. It was all simulated.

Charles started cursing out loud, "Holy shit!" He yelled, as he almost toppled over. He covered his ears as the alarms went off. "What the hell, who would be attacking me?!?!" Charles didn't know it was a ll simulated, it was a damn good simulation too.

Christopher evil laughs. The characters on-screen are breaching each cargo hold on the way to the cockpit.

Charles, frantically looked around. Getting up as he got over the sudden... Simulation. "W-Why?!? Did I forget to pay someone...?" He thought at this moment,.... Oh Charles. Think faster..

The power to the cockpit is cut. The ship settles to a normal level position and the roof goes dark. Completely black, if there were no windows.

He freaks out, "L-lights!! Where the fuck is the light on the roof?? Why is the power down!?!?" He asks him self this but doesn't know this at all. "Okay if I just escape this ship without being unharmed I may make it..." He said, noddin.

That made no sense. This should mean Charlie should jump in the nearest plasma core while the engine was running. Pay attention, cookie. A single screen turns on...........

He looks at the screen quickly, though. He was confused and slightly panicking, his eyes adjusting back onto the screen as he froze in place. Charles patted his pockets slightly, nothing... Only probably some cash and other useless stuff. He whispered a curse.

It would be one of the security cams. The image would be of the one of the smaller rooms somewhere. Written in blood on a wall a few million times read "time to feast"

If course, Christopher would be chuckling like a maniac. He was having so much fun. He also broke his personal record for editing an entire room accurately.

Charles eyes widened, "Time.. To.. Feast?" He asked himself, "Blood? No.. I gotta get off this fucking ship, fuck all of this!" He yelled to himself, though he kept there, looking at screen for any movements.

The camera dies, leaving only static on the screen. Emergency lighting turns on, leaving the ship bathed in red light.

Charles started to freak out, he wanted to curl up and call out to mommy. What a wimp! Charles shook his head. Hoping the monster, alien, thing whatever doesn't come up to him and shred him.

Why won't he leave already! That's what Christopher is thinking. "screw it. Plan C." there would be a whisper behind Charles. "time to feast..." if Charles is brave enough to turn around, it would be a qaudrepedal thing that seems to have had its head blown to pieces. And the pieces are still hanging there.

Charles froze. Turning around, very slowly. And he screamed. Yup, lots and lots of screams. Charles flailed, closing his eyes tightly as his hands covered his eyes. "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME TAKE ANYTHING JUST NOT ME!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back