• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park RP / Long term RP partner

WillowKeyes

Lurker
I've never done a South Park RP before but I recently got REALLY into it and my previous RP partner quit RPing
I'm doing a course but it's only on Australian Wednesdays until June
I'm free almost all the time sadly
I RP on Skype or Deviantart

I have my own female OC and am able to do several characters at once.
I prefer pairing my OC up with Kenny/Mysterion and I wouldn't mind seeing some Creek in it as well. (So cute XD)
I can do most characters from the show (although if i'm good or not is all personal opinion)
I don't mind singing or lack thereof
I'm way too used to making all the plot myself so if you agree then please help out

I've been RPing for three years now but it was always with the same partner so if I'm a little flat or something feel free to give me tips and critisisim.
Don't mind if your female, male or other, as long as you're polite and don't mind my weird Australian times.

Attachments

• Kenny #1.jpg
    Kenny #1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back