• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⠀ ★⠀SOUTH PARK ROLEPLAY REQUEST !! ₊ ❜❜

IHEARTU

#1 kyman fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
:bishiesparklesr:
hello, my name is wendy, im 19 and i really have a big hyper fixation for south park and would love to roleplay it with someone!

biggest ships im looking for would probably be stendyle (feel like a lot of people don't know this one), stendy, heiman, wendy/cartman (idk the ship name), and style !! (Would like to mention that they would be aged up as I don't feel comfortable with playing children)

◝ lemme give some detail ;;
i love angst and would prefer if our roleplays had that trope (but not all the time — don't need it to just be full on angst, i would love if it was sweet once in a while)

◝ preferably someone who can do at least 2-3 paragraphs as i love to go into detail when it comes to roleplays (one liners are allowed too later during the roleplay but it would be great if it started off with at least a few so we can have a good start w/ it)

I also want to bring up that i don't do OCs since im not the best with them, im sorry!

but other than that, feel free to message me if you're interested and i'll respond when i can!! hopefully you have a good day or night !!

:bishiesparklesr:
hello, my name is wendy, im 19 and i really have a big hyper fixation for south park and would love to roleplay it with someone!

biggest ships im looking for would probably be stendyle (feel like a lot of people don't know this one), stendy, heiman, wendy/cartman (idk the ship name), and style !! (Would like to mention that they would be aged up as I don't feel comfortable with playing children)

◝ lemme give some detail ;;
i love angst and would prefer if our roleplays had that trope (but not all the time — don't need it to just be full on angst, i would love if it was sweet once in a while)

◝ preferably someone who can do at least 2-3 paragraphs as i love to go into detail when it comes to roleplays (one liners are allowed too later during the roleplay but it would be great if it started off with at least a few so we can have a good start w/ it)

I also want to bring up that i don't do OCs since im not the best with them, im sorry!

but other than that, feel free to message me if you're interested and i'll respond when i can!! hopefully you have a good day or night !!
˖ bump !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back