• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soulbound Castle CS

Gaia

Elder Member

Burn - Edda Hayes
Myra Maddison

• Myra Maddison

Nickname: Small Fox

Soul/Guardian: Soul

D.O.B: 21th of April (Aries)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'4

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green/Blue-ish

Style: Casual, loves to wear dresses

Magical Power: Power to control the weather; for example sun, blizzards, falling snowpetals, rain, tsunami's, hurricanes, etc. Sometimes she isn't able to control her powers well; this only happens when Myra's emotions get the best of her. It's obvious to anyone she needs guidance, which her Guardian could provide if she's able to listen to him.

Guardian: Coming soon

Relationship with her Guardian: Coming soon

Twin Flame: Coming soon

Relationship with her Twin Flame: Coming soon

Basics

Persona

Backstory

Friendships & Romance

Don't underestimate me, I know more than I say, think more than I speak and notice more than you realize.

Code by Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:
  • Elle Sterling
code by valen t.

Last edited:
I
  • Elle Sterling
code by valen t.

l love the fact her shadow power is aligned to her withdrawn/guarded/shielded personality. Well done!

• name
    Olivia Anderson.

nickname
    Liv.

role
    Soul.

occupation
    Unemployed.

sexuality
    Pansexual.

date of birth
    02/24.

zodiac
    Pisces.

hair
    Long, blonde curls that fall to the middle of her back.

eyes
    Blue.

height
    4'11".

weight
    105 lbs.

body type
    Slender.

skin color
    Fair skin that burns easily in the sun.

guardian
    To Be Added.

guardian relationship
    To Be Added.

twin flame
    Donavin Patterson.

twin flame relationship
    To Be Added.

powers
    Plant Manipulation- Olivia is able to control all aspects of a plant-based organism: wood, vines, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. As it stands now, Olivia has little control over plants and will need to learn control. If she experiences a strong emotion around plant-based organisms, it is highly likely that things will grow or move out of control.

Eventually using her own energy, Olivia will be able to grow plants from seeds or revive dead plants. Water, light, and soil levels do not matter when Olivia grows plants using her own energy, but these plants are able to be killed the same way any other plant would be once Olivia stops the flow of energy into the plant. However, this will not be unlocked for quite some time.

face claim
    Meg Donnelly.

wardrobe
    (Click-->Style)

code by low fidelity.

35d4bfe59052b47d06f1d529e9173f8e.gif

name: Olivia Anderson.

nickname: Liv.

role: Soul.

sexuality: Pansexual.

date of birth: 02/24.

zodiac: Pisces.

hair: Long, blonde curls that fall to the middle of her back.

eyes: Blue.

height: 4'11".

weight: 105 lbs.

body type: Slender.

skin color: Fair skin that burns easily in the sun.

guardian: To Be Added.

guardian relationship: To Be Added.

twin flame: Donavin Patterson.

twin flame relationship: To Be Added.

powers: Plant Manipulation- Olivia is able to control all aspects of a plant-based organism: wood, vines, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. As it stands now, Olivia has little control over plants and will need to learn control. If she experiences a strong emotion around plant-based organisms, it is highly likely that things will grow or move out of control.

Eventually using her own energy, Olivia will be able to grow plants from seeds or revive dead plants. Water, light, and soil levels do not matter when Olivia grows plants using her own energy, but these plants are able to be killed the same way any other plant would be once Olivia stops the flow of energy into the plant. However, this will not be unlocked for quite some time.

face claim: Meg Donnelly.

wardrobe: Style

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."

personality:

Olivia is always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. She is always trying to take care of the people around her but in doing so Olivia sometimes forgets to take care of herself as well. Olivia listens to her heart and her actions are ruled by her desire to lend a hand rather than what she would get out of the situation by helping. Her caring nature knows no bounds and she holds a place for everyone in her heart.

When given the task of helping someone, she gives them a shoulder to lean on, an ear to talk to, and a voice to comfort them. Olivia is open-minded and tries to look for the good things in life rather than focusing on the bad. She is not one for giving up until she's given it her all and even then she's very hard-pressed to quit. But life is a double-edged sword. At times her caring nature leads her to trouble with people who do not want to be helped and may show violence in resisting. There is also a possibility of someone exploiting her kind nature to manipulate her.

hopes and dreams:
To learn how to control her powers so she wouldn't be afraid of them anymore.

To find someone that will love her for who she is and accept her, flaws and all.

positive traits:
~ Kind
~ Compassionate
~ Loyal
~ Open-Minded
~ Responsible.

negative traits:
~ Stubborn when she puts her mind to it
~ Tries to see the best in people even if that means ignoring their faults
~ Pushes herself to her limit
~ Reckless when it comes to keeping those she cares about safe.

~ Reading
~ Nature
~ Sweaters
~ Autumn

dislikes:
~ The ocean
~ Large crowds
~ Loud noises

fears:
~ Being abandoned by those she cares about.
~ Small or enclosed spaces.
~ Being grabbed suddenly

background: TW for Abuse and Neglect
The first few years of Olivia's life were normal, to was a happy child who was loved by her parents. However everything changed when she turned five years old. Her ability didn't become apparent right away, the flowers in the house looked heathier whenever Olivia was around but one day Olivia had thrown a small tantrum while helping her mother out in the garden and her mother nearly fainted from shock as flowers grew around her daughter in a frenzy, seeds they had just planted bursting into full-grown flowers.

Blinded by panic and not knowing what was happening, her mother had locked Olivia into the first available space, the small shed out back until her father came home from work. Frightened and not knowing what was going on, Olivia cried and beat at the door to the shed, begging her mother that she would be good, even though she did not know what she had done wrong in the first place. Olivia was forced to stay there for several hours and when her father came home, she was dragged out and loaded into the car. Her parents were silent as they drove away from their home, ignoring Olivia's teary questions of where they were going.

She was dropped off at the steps of Haven Orphanage, tears trailing down her cheeks as she watched her parents drive off without a word. She was only there for a few short years before she was adopted by a couple who said they were unable to have children. However, it was only a few short months later when their masks slipped away and they revealed who they really were. The money they received from the government for being foster parents they spent on themselves while Olivia was left to fend for herself. She had to learn how to do things for herself as she grew up, which included learning how to cook meals for herself.

Any attempts at affection towards her foster parents were met with anger and indifference, she was pushed away so many times she eventually stopped looking to them for comfort and instead learned to comfort herself. She spent childhood learning to walk on tip-toes around her parents, as her foster father had an indulgence for too much alcohol and coupled with a hair-trigger for his anger meant that Olivia spent many a nights huddled in bed while he raged and threw things over whatever had upset him that day.

Her foster mother was no better; she would grow angry if Olivia showed any sign of tears or upset, once locking Olivia in the hallway closet because the girl had been crying. After that, Olivia buried all her sad or upset feelings and hid her emotions behind a smile. Once she reached the age where she was old enough to work, she got a job at a flower shop and started hiding away any money that she made. Despite her continued fear of her abilities, there was no denying that she was happiest around nature and the flower shop quickly became her safe haven.

The day arrived when she reached eighteen and her parents stopped receiving money for her and subsequently kicked her out. Luckily, the owner of the flower shop had a soft spot for Olivia and allowed the girl to rent out a room above the shop provided she opened and closed each day during her shift. For fours years, she was happier than she could remember being in a very long time and then one day she received a mysterious letter that told her there was a place that could help her control her powers. At first she thought it was some kind of prank, but whoever sent the letter knew about the accident with her biological parents and they hadn't contacted her since leaving her at the orphanage, so she knew it couldn't be for them.

The desire to finally understand that strange part of herself over-rode her apprehension over traveling across the world to a unfamiliar place. With the small amount of belongings she had bought for herself over the years, she said a tearful good-bye to the flower shop owner and then she was on her way to Soulbound Castle.

MBTI type:
INFJ

extra:
~ Olivia's Aesthetic: Aesthetic
~ Olivia's Song List: Songlist

friendships:
To Be Added.

relationships:
To Be Added.

Last edited:
Awesome, her kindness and gentleness is in line with her power to "make things grow" Kill them with kindness they say, ah

Love it

proxy.php_imagehttps3A2F2Fi.pinimg.com2F564x2F7f2Fe62F7a2F7fe67ad9008eb663f337716c824e89505.png

e852ef18d106739c949320581d1103b6.jpg

Anthem
Basics (Soul)​
Name: Donavin Patterson
Nickname: Horse
D.O.B: Stay in your own lane.
Sexuality: Sapio-sexual
Height: 7'1
Hair: Black mohawk with green highlights
Eyes: Green
Magical Power: Acid
Guardian: *(Added later on)
* Relationship with her Guardian: *(Added later on)
* Twin Flame: *(Added later on)
* Relationship with her Twin Flame: (Added later on)

Persona
Virtues: Brave, Intelligent, Resilient, Incredibly good looking.
Vices: Angry, Anti-social, Untrusting, Deep self worth issues.
Dislikes: People, Crowds, People, groups of people, individual people. The deep loneliness in his soul because he feels unworthy of love.
Fears: His own anger, That he will die alone. Parasites.
Hopes & Dreams: None. You have to have hope to have hopes and dreams.
Personal Quote: "Fuck off"

Backstory:
Look you want my story doc? My court ordered therapy because I punched some ass hat that wouldn't fuck off? It's simple I was abused as a kid, nothing special happens all the time. See the freaky part was my mom knew. Simple still right? No see, my mom was incredibly affectionate, all while letting me get beat all the time and never adressed it. Now when someone gets all affectionate with me I don't believe them. See I don't believe people love me when they look me in they eye and say they do.

How's a man suppoused to live like that? Just an unloved fucked mess?

I don't know so I fight, I pay my bills, I try to avoid people. Some times I fail, sometimes some punk won't step off and after half an hour of walking away I knock a few teeth out.
Look, you and I both know court is making me pay for what 4 sessions? I a'int getting anywhere with that, and I can't afford more. So don't worry about me, I'm not getting fixed I'm just getting by.

Friendships & Romance
MBTI Type: "The MBTI is as scientific as a horoscope, fuck off with that non-sense"
Possible Friendships at Soulbound Castle:
Possible Love Interests at Soulbound Castle: (Platonic!)
[/Centerblock][/Column]

Last edited:
Donavin Patterson's description is like unboxing a present, I had to laugh all the way through whilst reading

Gotta click on it and then use the arrow keys to scroll. Coded by uxie!

scroll

scroll

“’No one goes without in this house.’, is what my mum always says anyway. I like the sentiment.”

Owen

No one goes without.

Owen

Name

Owen Haynes

nicknames

His mother calls him “Lamb” but he would be mortified if anyone found it out. It is a very personal name he’d only feel comfortable using with people who are very close to him. For his friends that do know, they often tease him with it.

d.o.b.

May 5th

Male

Sexuality

Hetero?

Berja

visage

height

5'9

Soul/Guardian

Soul

hair c.

Deep black

eye c.

Storm Grey

Style

Welsh country boy

psyche

Owen, on first meeting, is friendly and well-spoken, if a little reserved. He has a quiet charm that puts people at ease, and his soft, low voice makes him seem almost meek. Upon getting to know him one would find him active and cheerful with no small amount of wit for his friends. He delights in finding and using nicknames, especially if it annoys them, and is warm and grounded. He likes showing off, though mostly the only thing he thinks he’s good at is soccer. He’s also not a bad cook and baker, having to help provide for his brothers gave him more than a little domestic skill. He’s fairly proud of it too.

You can embarrass him easily enough, just compliment him, or heaven forbid, use his mother’s nickname for him.

Getting Owen angry is not easy to do, direct offenses usually glance off, he goes quiet, head down, and takes the assault be it physical or verbal. Owen is fairly insecure about his self-worth, deep down, he may even believe he deserves it. A quick way to reach his anger is abuse of power. Owen most often cannot stand by and watch it happen.

Owen has a strong sense of justice and a deep-seeded desire to protect and care for. Overall, he is a stalwart friend and a good person to have around. He has a fair bit of work to do on his personal growth, but he’s aware of it, and tries his best to keep his baggage out of the lives of others.

Virtues: Owen is gentle, thoughtful, sensitive and honorable. He keeps his promises and is protective of those younger or smaller than he is. Owen is fairly preceptive of the pain of others, and does his best to make people feel better, whether he’s aware of it or not.

Vices: Owen struggles with self-criticism, often finding himself unworthy of making connections with others beyond what he can give them or do for them. Owen has a difficult time asking things from others and this can become an issue when he takes on too much by himself. Locked tightly away is a deep anger that can be triggered if he is pressed too far by others, born from his father’s abuse. He is afraid of it, and that fuels his self-hatred. Owen, in his yearning to help people, may often get involved with things better left alone, and he can be a bit pushy when he feels the need to protect someone.

Likes: Owen loves being outdoors, whether its among animals or on the football pitch, he often disappears into the forest simply to enjoy nature. Owen is very partial to good food, specifically desserts. He also loves an afternoon cup of tea. He’s good with most animals and kind to children, mostly as a result of his having 4 younger brothers, whom he also adores, but would never admit it. Owen is very fond of the cold, of rain and of snow.

Dislikes: Owen does not like the heat of summer, he gets sleepy and irritable. The beach is likely the worst place for Owen as he doesn’t like the salt in his hair, or sand or fish. He cannot stand watching others get bullied and it is one of the only ways to bring out his aggression. Despite his generally cheerful and sunny nature, there is someone Owen hates. His father.

Fears: Owen’s greatest fear is hurting people, making them feel small and useless like he felt growing up. He is so desperately afraid of it, it hinders how he connects with people. Owen also fears for the safety of his mother and brothers, and feels desperately guilty for leaving them behind.

Hopes & Dreams: Owen wants to see the world one day. Go to exotic places and learn as much as he can.

Outdoors, animals, soccer, cold, rain, desserts

dislikes

Heat, sand, bullies, his father

fears

Hurting people

history

Owen grew up in a very small community in the Welsh countryside. His family had a long history of farming, specifically, keeping sheep. His nickname “Lamb” stuck when he was about four years old, and his mother caught him in the pasture, surrounded by the years new lambs. In his little wool sweater and his black hair and boots he looked just like one.

His mother had always been kind to him, and she was gentle and soft-spoken. His father, on the other hand was hard, aggressive and mean-spirited. Owen had to grow up watching his mother tormented by his father, and often, he was the target as well, and when his brothers were born, he found himself baiting his father on purpose to keep his attention off them. At first, Owen would be beaten soundly, he learned not to cry. Crying always made it worse. When his father was not around, was when his life was happy. Owen went to school, looked after his brothers, enrolling them in theatre, sports, extra classes, anything that would keep them away from the house.

It was when he turned 23 that things reached a breaking point. Owen to this day, does not know what set his father off that night, but the rage he was in was like nothing Owen had seen before. He rushed home to the sound of breaking glass, the pained sob of one of his brothers. Owen nearly broke the door down getting in, when he did, he saw his mother on the floor, clutching her face as blood seeped between her fingers. His youngest brother was beside her crying while another had put himself between their mother and father.

The rest happened in the blink of an eye: his father went for the younger boy and Owen crashed into the man, gabbing his arm and landing a solid punch straight against his father’s cheek. The blow sent his father backwards, but it was his arm, the arm he had grabbed that took the worst of it: from elbow to fingers his arm had been frozen solid. Owen stood back in shock as his father creamed in pain. The man fled, leaving Owen and his family in a frost-filled room, as snow drifted silently down about them. To this day Owen has not seen his father, and he wants to believe the man will never really come back, though he fears that one day it might happen. His brothers are old enough now to help with the farm, and Owen decided that he needed to learn how to control whatever was inside him. He can’t hurt anyone, he won’t become his father.

gallery

connections

Twin Flame

TBD

Guardian

TBD

Friends

None

Love

None

miscellaneous

Fun Fact #1

Owen can speak Welsh, and swears in Welsh when he is upset.

Fun Fact #2

His friend's all have the same ringtone for him, it's the sound clip of a bleating lamb

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

SON OF HEAVEN

Francis.png

Name: Francis Elestiel
Nickname: Francis, Ciel, that crazy motherfucker, Son of Heaven (only be Francis)

Position: Soul
D. O. B: 14th of February
Sexuality: Why are you asking squints (Heterosexual but will follow any impulse that may arise)
Height: KYAA PERVERT! I'M CALLING MY LAWYER (187 cm | 6'2")
Hair: Sandy blonde
Eyes: Deep blue
Style: Disasterous, pineapple, sexy, heavenly (A formal two-piece, a theatre costume, or a sweet 17 dress. Thankfully, mostly the first one.)

Magical Power: Illusion

• Wild. Erratic. Unpredictable. Francis just loves when things don't go as planned. Why? Because his plan in life is to not have a plan at all! His erratic behaviour mostly stemmed from the core of his belief: That anything anyone does will have an effect in the world. What might be revealed when someone behaves utterly out of normalcy? Thinking in a way no one ever thought before? How would one eccentricity in thought and action or difference from the norm affect the world? A twisted way of thinking but one that he fully believes, Francis often passes by using made up words or behaving out of the norm just for the sake of it.

Francis’ world is centered around himself, first and foremost. It is for that reason he can carry himself with confidence no matter the circumstance he is under. This mindset results in him having a strong resolve for anything he is carrying and an attitude that is not easily dissuaded by criticism and malicious words. His strong beliefs in the ideology of Ordene may also be a result of his headstrong worldview.

Francis is fully a wild card, eager to sow discord and chaos for the sake of changing the world and satiating his curiosity. He could be easy to anger at one time or be a saint at another. His actions are haphazard in nature, as they only follow his most sacred way of thinking: Do anything to make something new happen.

On a more fundamental level, Francis’ strive for attention comes from a finding he found through his negligence upbringing: anything far from what is widely accepted as ‘normal’ will be attached a certain (though not always positive) importance by the public at large and the individuals forming them. Being ‘sensational’, ‘unique’, or ‘talented’ will differentiate you from the rest, making you a separate existence from the mass.

Virtues: Confident, Effervescent, Eloquent, Loud
    Vices: Egosentric, Long-winded, Nonsensical, Loud
    Likes: Attention, Socks, Singing, Explosion, Heaven, Popcorn
    Dislikes: Bowl cut hair, Rock music, Alcohol, Strict protocols, Roses, Darkness

Fears: Tunnels, Enclosed space, Underground
    Hopes & Dreams: Have fun! Become famous! Get married! Fund bioengineering effort into growing the perfect daikon to hit people!
    Personal Quote: "Bow down to the Son of Heave- Ow, not the face!" (Francis in the middle of a Water Castle Building and Sand Balloon Fight)

d3j14mz-4853e80d-41fe-4d0c-9c90-76ed38829af2.jpg
Basics
Name:Alexander Decimus
Nickname: Alexander
Soul/Guardian: Guardian
D. O. B: A.D 195
Sexuality: bi
Height:6 ft
Hair:brown
Eyes: dark brown
[ ] Style: very casual/plain
Occupation: Centurion before death, soldier most of the time. Farmer once
Magical Power: mirror multiplication

Persona
Virtues: Tough, brave and courageous
Vices: Not very smart, doesn't pick up nuance and isn't very tactful when it comes too useless of the heart
Dislikes: electric vehicles (he's likes the petrol noise) politicians (when did they all become so corrupt?)
Fears: Having his students loose ther Twin flame
Hopes & Dreams: Too guide his souls. It's ot easy out there.
Personal Quote: "How about you just hit him?"

Backstory:
Alexander Decimus, born A.D. 195, was brought into this world by and old farmer and his wife. Not having alot or, he was enrolled into military service at a very young age. Upon his enrolment he discovered his unique ability to multiply himself, which quickly pushed him into a leading position.
That's all you need to know for now
Because, as he says...
"It's not my story anymore, but its far from over"

(Will update as we go, don't really have an idea of how a guardian is supposed to be written)

Last edited:

basics

appearance

Persona

background

gallery

• basics

Sapphire Star

When Will My Life Begin?

Mandy Moore (Tangled Soundtrack)

full name

Sapphire Saturn Star

nicknames

Star, Starlight, Princess, Saturn

Cis Female

sexuality

Demisexual

Height

4'11

date of birth

October 1st

Occupation

Princess

Magical Powers

Light; Producing, manipulating and bending

Guardian

Alexander Decimus

Twin Flame

Elle Sterling

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Basics

Ruyan.jpg

Name: Hua Shùyè
Nickname: 'Master' and 'Miss' is accepted names to use for those who have trouble pronouncing 'Huā' despite it being an easy name, she doesn't seem to mind.
Soul/Guardian: Guardian
D. O. B: ~ 900 B.C.E
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 6'3 (with heels)
Style: Wears traditional Chinese clothes that come from different dynasties, usually only in green and gold.
Soundtrack: "Relax, child."
Magical Power: Earth manipulation, nature creation. It started with growing saplings from soil, until she learned to move the terrain like it weighed nothing, and grow trees that would pierce the clouds.

Souls: *(Added later on) *
Relationship with Souls: *(Added later on)

Persona

Virtues: Patience is a virtue. Serenity, handling emotions, empathizing with others, she likes to hear from both sides before making a decision for herself. She is dedicated and hard-working, never flinching from progress.
Vices: She does not sympathize with laziness, and sometimes it is hard for her to understand others physically cannot work as hard as her.
Dislikes: Disrespect, raising her voice, guardians who are not 'proper'.
Fears: She fears that she might fail a soul, it's the only thing that truly keeps her up at night. The thought of failure.
Hopes & Dreams: Her hope is that her souls go on to be great guardians for others and pass down the lessons her father taught her so many centuries ago.
Personal Quote: "It is alright, let us take a few seconds to breathe. Let's go over everything that happened and look over it from both sides, yes?"

Backstory
Once a small boy who's mother died delivering him, and his father struggled to make ends meet as a merchant, she knew she had to do something. As she grew, she worked tirelessly reading and studying economics and charisma so that she could single-handedly sell all of her fathers produce. She could never be herself though, every time she went out of the house she felt this feeling of dread that she would wish on no other soul. Her father then taught her about breathing, meditating, doing everything to stay calm and collected in the face of invisible danger.

Finally, she realized what she had to do to bring success to the seemingly cursed family. That day, a beautiful girl attended with her father, she was kind, calm and pristine. Her beauty enamored passerby's who were intrigued by her personality. Her father's son was from then on left at home, and his daughter would finally have a place in the world as they eventually came to sell to the palace directly.

For a few years they lived nice lives, but her father soon passed and she had to take up the mantle of a business woman alone. The next time she went to the palace, she knew this was meant to be her life. It was like everything finally pieced together and the flowers around her literally bloomed with joy. She does not speak about anything after the fact.

Friendships & Romance
MBTI Type: ISFJ (Defender)
Possible Friendships at Soulbound Castle:
Possible Love Interests at Soulbound Castle: (Platonic!)

3b8fec26c8b88c515dcc25857e5fa966.jpg

Basics

Name: Noella Lark
Nickname:
Gender: Demigirl (Is a Woman but has very little connection to it; can go by she/her or they/them pronouns)
Soul/Guardian: Soul
D. O. B: February 10
Sexuality: Demiromantic/Homosexual
Height: 5’4
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Style: goth & casual
Magical Power: Dream manipulation
Guardian: tbd
Relationship with her Guardian: tbd
Twin Flame: tbd
Relationship with her Twin Flame: tbd

Persona

Virtues: (Strong Points, Good Traits & Talents) Determined, goes with the flow, hopeful, loyal, creative, curious
Vices: (Weak Points, Less Desirable Traits & Learning Goals) Blunt, indecisive, aloof, has problems with repressing emotions, inattentive, Defensive
Likes: Music, writing/art, (nitpicking) bad movies/bad books, Satsumas, puzzles, journaling
Dislikes: heat, sour food, sushi, overly loud people, unsolicited advice, their job
Fears: The thought that they could be just another cog in the machine, never getting their name out there as one of ‘the greats’. Dying without being known is one of their greatest fears. Confrontation; they get sent into immediate fight or flight. Deep water.
Hopes & Dreams: Getting a book published. Finding a better job honestly.
Personal Quote: “What do you want? Go away, I’m busy.” probably when she’s in the midst of reading, writing, drawing, journaling, or any personal activity really.

Backstory

She grew up in a family constantly fighting. Her parents argued about money, gambling, and whether or not one of them was cheating. It seemed like, more than anything, they just loved to fight. And they didn’t hide her from this. They fought in plain view. Luckily, they had not ever gotten physical, but there were a couple of times when she wondered. Every time they fought, she would sneak off to her room and hide in her closet, where she would hug the thing closest to her.

Sometimes the fight lasted seconds, sometimes minutes. Each and every time, it ended the day with a tense silence that lingered on into the next.

One year was different though. At the tender age of eight, her parents finalized their divorce. You would think they would finally decide to be amicable to each other now that they were no longer together, right? Wrong.

They simply adapted and found new ways to torture each other and her. It was now arguing over child custody, child support. She became a quiet, complacent child and all of a sudden her mother was shouting at her father that “something’s wrong with her and it’s your fault!” It didn’t matter that she was close enough to hear, her mom was fighting mad and nothing would dissuade that.

As she grew into a teenager, her temperament gradually changed. She became someone that despised authority figures, as well as her own parents. They were supposed to keep her safe after all! And all they cared about was lashing out at each other. They didn’t care about her. She spent longer, and longer time away from home. After school ended, she’d hang out with the rare friends she had until well after the sunset.

By the time she came home, she discovered that her mom didn’t really care about where she’d gone. Nor did she really pay too much attention to her. Her blood always boiled after that. How dare you not even look at me! She’d think and grit her teeth, but she was too scared of what would happen if she said so. Not scared of being hit or anything, but the reaction that would bring.

They were strangers. She couldn’t remember the last time her mom had been a parent.

Her dad got better over the years, but the damage was already done. She could hardly stomach being around him. All she could think about was those years of him and her mom screaming at each other. His and her mom’s faces were that of monsters.

As a teen where she had so much repressed anger, she took to writing as a kind of coping mechanism. It helped sometimes, other times not. And she began to wonder, hey. I kind of like writing, why don’t I write a book? Her fantasy worlds became an escape from the turbulence of her daily life.

Sometime along the way, someone noticed the weird way she was walking, hobbling along with one hand grasping her side. A streak of pain would cross her face as she headed from one end of the school to the other. People could see that her body wasn’t quite… Right. It was deformed. It didn’t take a genius to see that her hip was far more out of place than it should be, and when she changed in the locker rooms that was all the more obvious.

Concerned teachers brought it up to her mom and, perhaps she wanted to do this rare kindness. But she took Noella and got her seen by a professional. Yep. She has scoliosis. A pretty severe form of it too. He was genuinely afraid of her spine potentially crushing her organs! The thought of it rightfully spooked her. Couldn’t she have died, then, because of her own stupid stubbornness?

Thankfully, the surgery went off without a hitch and months later, she was alarmed to find just how much she could walk without agonizing pain in every step.

She was seventeen when she got her first job, as a clerk at a pet store. It was pretty nice! People would bring in their pets to sniff around and get them toys and she could ask the customer if she could pet them. It was almost therapeutic to her, to be honest.

A couple of years later, her powers manifested for the first time.

Friendships & Romance: tbd
MBTI Type: INTJ - T
Possible Friendships at Soulbound Castle: tbd
Possible Love Interests at Soulbound Castle: tbd

All characters look great! Awesome work! Only thing: Guardians need to be edited a little after the confirmed Guardian Sheet is up (on Discord), nonetheless, I'm in awe haha:)

Basics
Name: Alexander Decimus
Nickname:Alex
Guardian
D. O. B: A.D. 195
Sexuality: bisexual
Height: 6ft
Hair:brown
Eyes:brown
Style: casual/ simple. Plain jeans and shirt
Picture:
Soundtrack:
Occupation:Soldier before death, soldier after. Spent a little time farming
Magical Power: Light/light bending
Student Soul 1: *(Added later on) *
Relationship with Student 1: (Added later on)
Reason for being his/her mentor:
Learning goals with regards to Student 1:
Student Soul 2: *(Added later on) *
Relationship with Student 2: (Added later on)
Reason for being his/her mentor:
Learning goals with regards to Student Soul 2:

Persona
Virtues: Tough, brave and courageous
Vices: Not very smart, doesn't pick up nuance and isn't very tactful when it comes too matters of the heart.
Very easily angered, and quick to fight.

Likes: food, wrestling (that new wrestling is good but they should be naked!) and history books
Dislikes: electric vehicles (he's just wrapped his head around the petrol ones) politicians (when did they all become so corrupt?)
Fears: Having his students loose their Twin flame. Dying a meaningless death.
Hopes & Dreams: Too guide his souls. It's not easy out there.
Personal Quote: "How about you just hit him?"

Backstory
Alexander Decimus, born A.D. 195, was brought into this world by and old farmer and his wife. Not having alot or, he was enrolled into military service at a very young age. Upon his enrolment he discovered his unique ability, mirrors, which quickly pushed him into a leading position.
Years of fighting and watching his friends die made him bitter towards war but over the years he always seemed to involve himself in conflict. He's been I every position, from grunts and squadies to commanders and generals.
That's all you need to know for now
Because, as he says...
"It's not my story anymore, but its far from over"

Connections
MBTI Type:ENTJ-A
Connects better with this type of Soul:
Connects less well with this type of Soul:

Gaia Gaia
Typed up using Guardian cs

Last edited:
Gotta click on it and then use the arrow keys to scroll. Coded by uxie!

scroll

scroll

“’No one goes without in this house.’, is what my mum always says anyway. I like the sentiment.”

Owen

No one goes without.

Owen

Name

Owen Haynes

nicknames

His mother calls him “Lamb” but he would be mortified if anyone found it out. It is a very personal name he’d only feel comfortable using with people who are very close to him. For his friends that do know, they often tease him with it.

d.o.b.

May 5th

Male

sexuality

Bi?

song name

artist

visage

height

5'9

Soul/Guardian

Soul

hair c.

Deep black

eye c.

Storm Grey

Style

Welsh country boy

psyche

Owen, on first meeting, is friendly and well-spoken, if a little reserved. He has a quiet charm that puts people at ease, and his soft, low voice makes him seem almost meek. Upon getting to know him one would find him active and cheerful with no small amount of wit for his friends. He delights in finding and using nicknames, especially if it annoys them, and is warm and grounded. He likes showing off, though mostly the only thing he thinks he’s good at is soccer. He’s also not a bad cook and baker, having to help provide for his brothers gave him more than a little domestic skill. He’s fairly proud of it too.

You can embarrass him easily enough, just compliment him, or heaven forbid, use his mother’s nickname for him.

Getting Owen angry is not easy to do, direct offenses usually glance off, he goes quiet, head down, and takes the assault be it physical or verbal. Owen is fairly insecure about his self-worth, deep down, he may even believe he deserves it. A quick way to reach his anger is abuse of power. Owen most often cannot stand by and watch it happen.

Owen has a strong sense of justice and a deep-seeded desire to protect and care for. Overall, he is a stalwart friend and a good person to have around. He has a fair bit of work to do on his personal growth, but he’s aware of it, and tries his best to keep his baggage out of the lives of others.

Virtues: Owen is gentle, thoughtful, sensitive and honorable. He keeps his promises and is protective of those younger or smaller than he is. Owen is fairly preceptive of the pain of others, and does his best to make people feel better, whether he’s aware of it or not.

Vices: Owen struggles with self-criticism, often finding himself unworthy of making connections with others beyond what he can give them or do for them. Owen has a difficult time asking things from others and this can become an issue when he takes on too much by himself. Locked tightly away is a deep anger that can be triggered if he is pressed too far by others, born from his father’s abuse. He is afraid of it, and that fuels his self-hatred. Owen, in his yearning to help people, may often get involved with things better left alone, and he can be a bit pushy when he feels the need to protect someone.

Likes: Owen loves being outdoors, whether its among animals or on the football pitch, he often disappears into the forest simply to enjoy nature. Owen is very partial to good food, specifically desserts. He also loves an afternoon cup of tea. He’s good with most animals and kind to children, mostly as a result of his having 4 younger brothers, whom he also adores, but would never admit it. Owen is very fond of the cold, of rain and of snow.

Dislikes: Owen does not like the heat of summer, he gets sleepy and irritable. The beach is likely the worst place for Owen as he doesn’t like the salt in his hair, or sand or fish. He cannot stand watching others get bullied and it is one of the only ways to bring out his aggression. Despite his generally cheerful and sunny nature, there is someone Owen hates. His father.

Fears: Owen’s greatest fear is hurting people, making them feel small and useless like he felt growing up. He is so desperately afraid of it, it hinders how he connects with people. Owen also fears for the safety of his mother and brothers, and feels desperately guilty for leaving them behind.

Hopes & Dreams: Owen wants to see the world one day. Go to exotic places and learn as much as he can.

Outdoors, animals, soccer, cold, rain, desserts

dislikes

Heat, sand, bullies, his father

fears

Hurting people

history

Owen grew up in a very small community in the Welsh countryside. His family had a long history of farming, specifically, keeping sheep. His nickname “Lamb” stuck when he was about four years old, and his mother caught him in the pasture, surrounded by the years new lambs. In his little wool sweater and his black hair and boots he looked just like one.

His mother had always been kind to him, and she was gentle and soft-spoken. His father, on the other hand was hard, aggressive and mean-spirited. Owen had to grow up watching his mother tormented by his father, and often, he was the target as well, and when his brothers were born, he found himself baiting his father on purpose to keep his attention off them. At first, Owen would be beaten soundly, he learned not to cry. Crying always made it worse. When his father was not around, was when his life was happy. Owen went to school, looked after his brothers, enrolling them in theatre, sports, extra classes, anything that would keep them away from the house.

It was when he turned 23 that things reached a breaking point. Owen to this day, does not know what set his father off that night, but the rage he was in was like nothing Owen had seen before. He rushed home to the sound of breaking glass, the pained sob of one of his brothers. Owen nearly broke the door down getting in, when he did, he saw his mother on the floor, clutching her face as blood seeped between her fingers. His youngest brother was beside her crying while another had put himself between their mother and father.

The rest happened in the blink of an eye: his father went for the younger boy and Owen crashed into the man, gabbing his arm and landing a solid punch straight against his father’s cheek. The blow sent his father backwards, but it was his arm, the arm he had grabbed that took the worst of it: from elbow to fingers his arm had been frozen solid. Owen stood back in shock as his father creamed in pain. The man fled, leaving Owen and his family in a frost-filled room, as snow drifted silently down about them. To this day Owen has not seen his father, and he wants to believe the man will never really come back, though he fears that one day it might happen. His brothers are old enough now to help with the farm, and Owen decided that he needed to learn how to control whatever was inside him. He can’t hurt anyone, he won’t become his father.

gallery

connections

Twin Flame

TBD

Guardian

TBD

Friends

None

Love

None

miscellaneous

Fun Fact #1

Owen can speak Welsh, and swears in Welsh when he is upset.

Fun Fact #2

His friend's all have the same ringtone for him, it's the sound clip of a bleating lamb

♡coded by uxie♡

Wow!

home

currently logged in as

Night Rider

jump back in!

your opened apps

requisite

personality

backstory

miscellaneous

recent posts :

yurei hoshino

29min

courtyard

let's rehome them at the stables. 😎

+2

owen haynes

32min

castle gate

ffrind, there's some fool who can't take care of his horses, we need to help them! They're near skeletons!

• new message!

Maps

you have reached your destination

♡design by erosful, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Image result for viking portrait drawing

Basics (soul)
Name: Alexander McCain
Nickname: Alex
Role: Soul
D.O.B: April 26
Sexuality: Hetero
Height: 6'10
Hair: Bald/but beard is dark brown.
Eye color: Emerald Green
Style: Casual/workmens clothes.
Magic power: Earthen body-He can turn his body into different types of earthen materials and each material has different pros and cons. Has to return to flesh before he can change into another material. Turning into materials takes a toil on him physically and mentally, different materials take different amounts to change into and some take a bunch just to maintain.
Examples: Clay- absorbs physical force easily so is quite hardy, increases physical power, and can heal damage over time by filling in the gaps with more clay, but is slow and becomes brittle if exposed to high heat and this slows him and his healing. Medium energy cost to change, low to maintain but increases with how much he has to heal.
Stone-Very hardy and increases strength greatly, but is slow and very heavy(if he goes down he's gonna take a bit to get back up.) low to change, none to maintain.
Sand-Very fast, amorphis, hard to damage, but can't maintain this form for long, is hard to control, if hit with lightning or hot enough fire will turn to glass and become immobilized. High to change and maintain.
Guardian: TBD
Relationship with his guardian: TBD
Twin Flame: TBD
Relationship with his twin flame: TBD
Persona
Virtues: Protective of friends, hard working, Brave, Hard to get angry, Honest.
Vices: Stubborn, Has a hard time showing emotion, Doesn't trust easily, holds a grudge if you do manage to get him angry.
Likes: Working out, Music, Animals, gardening, cute things.
Dislikes: Alcohol, Laziness, liars, being seen as weak.
Fears:He has a phobia of deep, open water. So things like large lakes or the ocean terrifies him. He's fine looking at them from land but on a boat or swimming he'd have a panic attack.
Hopes and dreams: He wants to own a wildlife sanctuary.
Personal Quote: "If brute force isn't working...well just push harder."
Backstory: Alexander was raised by a single father who was absent most days out working and the days he were home he was drunk. So Alexander pretty much raised himself. He was a always the skinny, quiet, socially awkward kid and this led to him being a target in school. This led to him becoming very reserved and emotionally numb. Sadly this just caused things to escalate as once they saw there verbal/emotional abuse wasn't as effective his tormenters decided to get physical. This continued until the 7th grade when he hit his first growth spurt, and did he ever grow. He saw that as he got bigger most people started leaving him alone, so he decided to get even bigger. He started working out everyday after school and even take some basic self defense classes, this led to him becoming quite large and to his joy left alone. This led to him leading a very solitary life as he was used to putting up this wall coupled with his size not only warded off would be assholes but friends as well. This continued into his adult life as well, though his coworkers see him as hard working and reliable they have a hard time making a personal connection.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back