• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soul Summoner Saga

Vizriel

image.php

The Egyptian God Set, Greek God Hades, and Norse God Loki all hold a grudge against the human race, but have never been able to successfully get their revenge. At least not alone they haven’t. These three have recently created a pact to destroy the world together. But in order not to draw the attention, or the wrath of the other gods, they have to find a way to do it without being involved directly.

Suddenly a cell phone app hits the market. A game called “Soul Summoner” and somehow, only those between the ages of 13 and 18 are allowed to download it. Next thing you know, chaos ensues around the world as unexplained natural disasters and invisible forces of nature begin to wreak havoc within the city streets we live on. The government, the military, the news, the adults have no idea what is going on. But the kids do. Only those with the app have the ability to see these creatures, and only those with the app can control the creatures.

Greek God Zues, Norse God Odin, and Egyptian God Ra have become aware of this. They have decided to choose “Champions” to fight in their behalf and save the world before it is destroy.

You've downloaded the app and now your eyes are open to all the creatures that are causing the destruction. But the question is, what are you gonna do about it?

Hey everyone. In this rp anything from dragons, knights, demons, angels, ninja's, sorcerers, cyborgs, werewolves practically anything can be summoned and they can fight side by side as your team. Your creativity is your only limitation. If you like my idea, go to the main page

Soul Summoner Saga | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Its already up and running. Just read the overview, create a character, and wait for me to accept. Thanks.

I took a look and this is quite an interesting idea, I'm hoping to partake if a few other people join. I really hope this RP shoots off because its an amazing and quite creative idea.

Alexander9223 said:
I took a look and this is quite an interesting idea, I'm hoping to partake if a few other people join. I really hope this RP shoots off because its an amazing and quite creative idea.
Yeah I was thinking of posting it to the battle forum but I thought more people would show interest this way. Did you read the overview?

Yes read the whole overview, question is it possible for a summon to Become stronger, like go from common to uncommon etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I guess I could add that? They could feed on the energy of other souls and eventually rank up.

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]I love the story line. It gives me inspiration and joy. I'm in!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. Feel free to make a character.

Oh man...I have a deep love for actual IRL games/apps like this, so having an RP like this...oh hell yeah! I'm so in!

TheGossipLink said:
Oh man...I have a deep love for actual IRL games/apps like this, so having an RP like this...oh hell yeah! I'm so in!
Feel free to add a character.

For anybody who has been approved already and has yet to post to the RP,

read post #8 to catch up and give you an idea of what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back