• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Stones : Pokemon Interest Check

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plotline
Hello and Welcome to Hana Region!, My name is Reiko I'm the Pokemon professor of the Region. Our world is filled with cute and strange creatures called Pokemon. They work together with humans. But this region is different from others discovered odd stones that can fuse trainer and Pokemon together they are called Soul Stones They're powerful stone that allows a strong bond between trainer and Pokemon. These stones are still a mystery to me. I hope a trainer like you helps me study more on these stones. Just remember there is darkness strange people who call themselves Team Element are also after the stones for power. No one knows what they're planning to do. I'll keep my eye on them also. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Rules
- Keep it pg-13
- I do allow canons from the series
- This a Literate RP
- Don't fight over the roles
- There is a discord if you want to join that also Join the Soul Stones : Pokemon Discord Server! If you don't have one that fine I have a OOC Thread also.

Notes: Soul stones are element stones, Each element to a Pokemon. A trainer and Pokemon will become one as a human-like Pokemon. Those stones are used once in battles.

Roles

Fairy Soul Stone - Taken
Ghost Soul Stone - Taken
Psychic Soul Stone - Reserved
Dragon Soul Stone - Taken
Fire Soul Stone - Taken
Grass Soul Stone - Taken

Main Thread Here

Last edited:
Interesting, I see. I haven't read any of the Pokemon Manga also. I only play the games and watch the anime series.

id love to join this !! r u still accepting new people :00 ?? ( and if so could i take grass ?? )

Last edited:
Let see.
Bug
Rock
Poison
Ground
Steel
Ice
Fighting

Are the ones that are open to grab.

Afore I choose, are you allowing Pokemon from any region? For instance, if I went with Ice, could I get Alolan Vulpix?

Let see.
Bug
Rock
Poison
Ground
Steel
Ice
Fighting

Are the ones that are open to grab.

I am certainly intrigued, if you are still accepting! But... I noticed the Dark Stone is missing in the list! Is this up for grabs...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back