• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul mate

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
You were walking along one day and you bumped into someone. Not just anyone, a cute girl. What will become of the two of you?

~~~~~~~~~~

My character

Name: Lapis Merente

Sexuality: Strait

Personality: Lapis is defensive and reserved. She doesn't like messing with people because it only interrupts her center of calm. She doesn't like interacting with people because most of them just tease her. But on the inside of her rough shell, she is a kind hearted soul who loves kittens.

Bio(Optional): Revealed in Rp.

Other:

1. Be nice

2. No mature stuff, fade to black if you have to.

3. No overswearing

4. 3 lines minimum

Last edited by a moderator:

9ec796885791bcd6822fb729f2c3d629.jpg

Name:

"Yes?"

Rhez Passenger

"Your question is rather rude, don't you think?"

Eighteen years old, born on July 8.

"Wow. Just wow. What a question."

Male

Sexuality:

"That's rather disturbing."

Heterosexual/Straight

Personality:

"I can't believe you actually asked that! I mean seriously, who asks that kind of question?! You, of course!"

Rhez is bored almost all the time. But, he's a good friend. He'll always be there for you (wherever you are), and will try to cheer you up. He laughs at his own mistakes and sometimes mentions that to people. When he's in a bad mood, he'll be careless and just do whatever he wants to do with no emotion. But, despite that, he'll still be fun to be around with. He also knows how to play a guitar and he's awesome with it.

Bio (Optional):

"It's a mystery..."

Revealed in the role play.

Other:

"..."

N/A

Ready to start? 
Lapis walked out of school. The fist semester of her senior year had just started in the chilliness of September. She tugged her scarf closer to her neck as she took out her favorite book and started walking home. She paid no mind to the people passing by as she was to engrossed in her book. She was so engrossed that she walked into someone on her way home, sending her to the ground.

((Sorry for late reply. RpN broke. ._.))

Rhez was singing a song in his head. The song was called
Please Don't Go by Mike Posner. His hands was in his pockets while he was humming whilst mentally singing. Baby please don't go, go, go, go. He wasn't paying attention where he was going and before he knew it, he bumped into someone. That snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked down. He saw a girl, probably his age. "Ah, apologies. I wasn't looking on where I was going. Sorry." he said hurriedly and helped the girl up. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." Lapis said gruffly. She dusted off her pants and picked up her book. She looked at him and immediately froze. He had these grey eyes that were fascinating, like from the anime RWBY. She flushed after she realized she had been staring. "Sorry." She mumbled, burring her head in her scarf.

"Sorry again." Rhez repeated. Then the girl looked at him after she picked up her book. Rhez noticed that she froze, but she could still breathe, mind you. Rhez hid a grin when the girl flushed and apologized for staring. "It's fine, it's fine. We're even now," he said with a chuckle. "No need to hide." he added with a small smile. "Say, what're you reading?"

"The selection." Lapis said, lifting up the book. It had a girl in a big blue dress on the front. It was a romance novel, but no one could tell unless they had read it. She stayed mostly quiet, as she was not very calm at the moment. She had never bumped into someone until today. And it did not feel great to have a stranger looking at he face and her book rather than her, larger than average chest.

Rhez looked at the book cover. "Hmm... I'm going to try to buy that at the book store this weekend." he muttered to himself. He then looked at the girl, whose head was poking out now. Rhez noticed that the girl had violet eyes. Another rare eye color. "Wait, how much did this cost?" he asked her while pointing at the book. He wanted to know if he could afford it.

"Not to expensive. " Lapis said, not remembering the price. She had always bought books in bulk, stocking her room with so many it was like a library. She blinked at the man, who seemed very interested in her book. ' Well that's a first.' She thought, looking at him. He sure was peculiar. He liked books and conveniently was tall and handsome. Wait, what?

Rhez nodded. "Alright thanks. I'll be going now." he told her as he began to turn around. Then a thought hit him. He glanced behind him and said, "You never told me your name, miss." He looked at the girl with anticipation as he waited for her response. He had no idea why he was asking for her name, but oh well, it doesn't hurt to try.

" Lapis Merente." Lapis said with a smile. The man was obviously nicer than the ones she had meet so far. "In exchange though, you must tell me your name." Lapis said, grinning. She had known this man for about two minutes and she was already giving out her name to him. "Now I have to be on my way as well. I have to start the homework for my last year of highschool." She said, turning around.

"Rhez Strante." said Rhez. "And good luck with your homework." He then walked away. He, too, had homework to do. He just forgot were he placed his bag. The song he was 'singing' earlier made him forget about it. Then, something clicked in his head. He walked to a nearby bench and crouched down. "Here it is." He grabbed his bag and walked to the direction of his house. Wait a minute... Did she say last year of high school? Rhez face palmed. I can't believe I just noticed that!

Lapis walked back home, her book in hand. She walked on the bridge and turned right to her house. She opened the door, and seeing as no one was home, just walked on in. She set her bag in her room, which looked more like a library because of the high ceiling and all the tall shelves. She sighed and pulled out the homework for next week and started finishing it up.

((Sorry for late reply. High school stuff ._.))

Rhez was at home before he knew it. He placed his bag down, unzipped it, pulled out his homework, and sat down on a chair. He suddenly sighed, stood up, took a ball pen from his bag, and sat down once more. He started doing his assignment in Math first, since it was easy. Seriously. He studied this before. His mother enrolled him in Kumon, a tutorial center for Math and Reading when he was young. He graduated there when he was 13, he started when he was 11. There were a lot of levels. A4 - O. Yes, letters for levels. Letter O was Calculus. Letter N and below are the rest of the lower leveled lessons. That's the reason why Math is easy for him. BUT. He's having problems in History class. So much stuff to memorize and understand!

[1 Hour Later]

"
Yes! Finally!" exclaimed Rhez as he did the last of his homework. He then moved his things to the side and grabbed a banana from the middle of the dining room table. He peeled it and bit on it. "Second day starts... tomorrow."

((Should we time skip?))

(Time skip, next morning)

Lapis woke up with a book on her lap. She was that kind of person who would read until her eyes were sore from reading. In this case, she just ended up falling asleep during her reading session. She also might have forgotten to set her alarm. She bolted out of bed and raced for her closet, rushing to put on her uniform. She grabbed a piece of toast as she bolted out the door. She had her scarf flying around her neck and she had her book in hand. She was racing though the crowds, trying to find her way to school in time. She rushed into the class with seconds to spare.

((I'm REALLY sorry for the late reply.))

Just as Rhez placed his bag in front of him, a girl suddenly zipped past him. Not just any girl, Lapis. Rhez grinned and waved at her, not at all noticing the empty seat next to him. "
Hey Lapis! Glad you could make it!" he called to her before the school bell rang, and the teacher walked into the classroom. Rhez zipped open his bag, took out his pencil case, took one black and one red ballpen, then hanged them on his shirt pocket. After that, he returned his pencil case and waited for the teacher's instructions for today's class.

Lapis looked up from her desk at Rhez. "Hi." She breathed out of breath she smiled weakly and the resumed putting her head on the desk. She took out her pencils and her books and started writing down the assignment. When they announced the pairs, Lapis was with Rhez. She smiled. "I guess were working together." She said.

Rhez did a mental fist pump when their teacher said that his partner was Lapis. He currently didn't know anyone else besides her. "Yeah," he said with a grin, "Awesome." Right after he said that, Sir announced that everyone change places, partners should be sitting together so that it'll be easier to do the activity. Rhez looked to his left and just noticed the empty chair. Either one of his classmates were absent or it was just an extra chair.

Lapis smiled and walked into the empty seat. She placed her bag on the edge of the table. "Hey." She said. She was kind of looking forward to this projects, mostly because she was mostly stuck with the guy that didn't want to do work. She pulled out the text book and set in on the desk. She then took out her own book and set it on the other side.

"'Sup?" said Rhez in reply to Lapis' greeting. He brought out his textbook and placed it on top of his table before listening to the teacher's instructions. The teacher said that they would be doing a poem writing activity about love because Valentines Day was coming near. Rhez then got out a piece of paper and looked at Lapis. "So, got any ideas on what the title should be?" he asked her. "I got a few, but I don't think those will make good titles."

Lapis smiled. "Well, shoot!" She said. Any title he thought of would probably be funny or something totally stupid. "The title is the key to poem is the title." She said. She liked the fact that he tried to avoid it. "Your not going to be able to escape telling me those titles." Lapis said, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms.

Rhez stared at Lapis with puppy dog eyes before sighing. Girls these days. "Fine, fine. I was thinking about the title being 'Another Valentine'." he said sheepishly. What's wrong with the title being that, though? All he was doing was being literal... Okay, probably too literal. But still, it's a catchy title. "You're probably gonna laugh at me or something right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back