• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order (Always Accepting!)

DWMA Student: Remi Kita

• latest

Given Name: Remi

Given Surname: Kita

What is your official DWMA Nickname?: Meteor

Provide a yearbook picture here (Anime appearance. May follow with standard uniform description and pictures as necessary.): Remi has red hair, amber eyes, a large bust and an extremely curvy figure that was present even from a young age.

She has lightly tanned skin due to spending most of her time outdoors in the sun and commonly wore a leather black and red flame-designed bikini top with black rubber-leather short-shorts, and a white studded belt. Below, Remi wears baby pink thigh-high socks and white mid-calf zip-up boots designed with red flames emerging from her grey soles. She also wears black open-knuckled half-gloves complete with round wrist pieces studded with spherical yellow studs. Around her neck, Remi wore a tall white and pink patterned scarf with thin red stripes.

Height:
    4'7

Hair Color:
    Red

Eye Color:
    Amber

Last edited by a moderator:

Eve Penchant

original.gif

no slide
Standing

tumblr_no14e6QDrj1ssnaqwo1_500.gif

Are you an EAT, NOT or NEW student?

NEW Student

"Well uhh... Hi?"

Are you a Weapon or Meister?

Meister

"I prefer being the one that handles over being handled."

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA?

It's her first month.

"As I said before... Hi?"

How do you fight?

Eve's fighting style consists of accurate and swift strokes, targeting the chest area. She has studied where most of the vital organs are and will more likely than not, target those areas. Her attacks are mighty fast, giving the opponent a short amount of time to react. She is a short-distanced fighter and more of a hack and slash style, wanting to make as much mess as possible. But, she can also do medium range, not preferred, but doable.

"Cutting things up is fun, okay?"

Personal Profile

tumblr_mksijjO4tT1s0am14o1_500.gif

What would others say are your strengths?

-Eve is always calm, sometimes to the extent of being seen as creepy.

-She never dives into situations without giving a second thought.

-Her cunning intelligence comes in handy for a lot of situations.

-The way she uses her words, is just... A+

-She is damned determined to get her way.

-Protective, sometimes overly so.

"I know, I know, I'm fabulous."

What would others say are your flaws?

-Eve might be calm, but she has quite a bit of arrogance.

-The girl can't cook. Her beef stew is more deadly than a pierce through the heart.

-She isn't kind, and her teamwork is lacking.

-She doesn't ever admit to her mistakes, and tries to argue her way out.

-Emotional ques are hardly ever sensed.

-She loves to lie, sometimes about trivial things

-Lazy. Just way too lazy.

"Well... Everyone has flaws don't they? I just don't try to hide them."

Describe your personality:

Eve is one of those people that you either absolutely hate, or love to death. If you love her, you'll think she's the most charismatic person you've ever met. Humorous, loyal and possibly one of the most intelligent people ever. But if you're on the opposing side where you want to rip open her guts, she seems like a slacker which thinks she's higher than everyone else and puts on the facade of being calm and cool when inside, she's really a disgusting person. But no matter which side you're on, you can't argue when someone says that she really has a way of making people like her. I mean, you might hate her, but she'll make you follow her eventually, even if you still have that burning desire to kill her.

Also, Eve isn't nice. She's not the "Oh you fell down? I'll help!" type. Okay, MAYBE sometimes she is, around those she actually considers close, but to strangers? Nada. Okay, let's say she helps you once of twice, do you shower her with thank yous and stalk her like a lost puppy? NO! If you do that, she'll sever all her ties with you. Eve absolutely hates people who are overly kind, clingy and bubbly. So if you're the type that likes to gab people's ears off, don't. To put it in a nutshell, she's a calm person with a high IQ, yes she is arrogant and pretty lazy, but hey, flaws are what makes us human.

"This is just who I am, and no one will change me."

What do you like?

-Her precious laptop

-Her beautiful manga and anime sketches

-Staying inside and going on junk food binges

-Being viewed as superior

-Winning absolutely anything

-Running, she's good at it.

"I like a lot of things don't I?"

What don't you like?

-Bubbly people

-People that walk to slow

-People that think their higher up (Hypocrite much?)

-Lack of common sense

-People that charge in too fast

-People that are uncooperative (Again,
hypocrisy.)

"Heh... I seem to dislike quite a few things too..."

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography:

Eve grew up with her aunt. Well, she lived with her parents for the first 3 years of her life, but after a car accident, she was forced to live with her brothel-running aunt. Yes, she grew up in a brothel. Her whole childhood was filled with early bedtimes, hearing echoes from the other room and crying to herself whenever she was locked in. Soon, she developed a sort of barrier to emotions and would try her best to bottle it all inside, letting it out by throwing darts or just practicing self defense with that coat rack next to her bed.

When she turned 12, the female started helping out around the brothel. By now, she's already figured out what's going on and was often reluctant to help. She hated this atmosphere and unlike a lot of other people, loved it when she was able to stay at school. Sometimes she's steal money from her aunt and stay at the LAN Shop, saying that she had after school activities, or just hang out around town. Eve frequented a small coffee shop where they sold cakes and desserts of all kind, and she's made quite a number of friends there. That was also where she learnt to develop her meister skills, with this boy named Carden.

Carden was a weapon, and sensed some sort of bond when they first met, making them immediate friends. As time passed Eve would often go to the park with him and they established a strong bond. As time grew, she found out about her soul perceiving abilities, she confirmed this when she had asked the boy "Why can do I feel like I can see people through walls?" to which his response was a whole damn explanation of the whole weapon and meister thing, which she took by surprise at first, but decided to pick it up. Soon, she found out about this academy called the DWMA. By now, Carden was already pretty grown up. 20 to be exact, they had a 3 year age gap. They still kept in contact, but definitely weren't as close as they used to be. At the brothel, her aunt was going strong and pouring in quite a large sum of money, and when she heard that there might be a chance to send her (now pesky and rebellious) niece away, she jumped at it and shipped her off with just enough money to sustain a small apartment near the school itself.

"I just spilled my life story, you happy now?"

How do you feel about the DWMA?:

She feels that it's a place where she'd be able to train more on being a meister, and maybe find her perfect weapon. Since Carden was long range, and she'd prefer if she could be more hack and slash.

"Honestly... It seems cool."

Why have you joined the DWMA? What motivates you?:

Mostly she doesn't have any motivation except for getting out of that dirty place her aunt runs, because it's not fun when you hear groaning at 2AM when you're trying to sleep.

"I get no sleep at all in normal situations, and living in a brothel isn't helping."

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?:

Become a strong kishin hunter and to learn her skills and weaknesses.

"I don't like goals, but hey, why not."

Other

tumblr_nn2zd03n8l1rj5ebpo1_500.png

Personal Items:

-She has these three silver rings on her middle, ring and pointer fingers for both her hands, it was a gift from Carden.

-A black choker with a heart on it, supposed to be given to her on her 10th birthday from her mother as she'd been saving it, but her aunt gave it to her earlier.

"Don't you dare steal these."

Other Important Facts:

-Eve will never share her sweets or desserts with you

-She's an imsoniac, never getting more than 3 hours of sleep per night.

-Eve's energy source is coffee, don't deprive her of it.

"I can't remember the last time I was naturally awake and ready."

DWMA STUDENT

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back