• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Horsemen

Plague's head turns towards the sound of the Stein siblings while crouching down in front of Almathea with a hand grasping firmly at the air right under her. He can definitely feel the texture of a clothing in his hand. Morgenstern and Ares begin explaining more about the Horsemen. They are specific that children and battle are factors in determining if a person is a Horsemen descendant, or "claimed" as they put it. Plague is assuming that is what "claim" means in relation to the four Horsemen.

Does that means that the genes of the Horsemen can be passed down without anyone knowing it? Plague knows that the Christian Bible was written about 2,000 years ago, while the Hebrew Scriptures dates back to the 10th centry B.C., during King David's time, and the Quran was written about 600 years after the Bible. The first headmaster of DWMA was about 800 years old before he passed away. Lost knowledge, Plague thinks. The recent re-discovery of the Horsemen might have started because Shutra was claimed.

This is a lot to take in and Plague wishes to be back at his seat and taking notes and drawing down his thoughts before they whisk away in the next moment or two. Like ratios, population numbers, de- Professor Stein just grabbed his daughter's neck! It is things like this has Plague reeling back of shock, culture shock. Yes, he understand that this is a fight and all that, but they are family and he sees that treatment unjustly. He quickly stands up watching the fight from the stairs, forgetting that Almathea is there and he is still holding on to the invisible Shouma.

As much as he wants to see justice before his eyes, Plague whinces when the Professor is kicked too closely to his jewels. His nose it hit by a burning smell earlier but the kick and the professor's second defeat intrest the tall student soon after.

More notes that he has to take. As Plague is about to walk towards his desk, the glows catch his eyes. He stares at it in awe and he takes a big breath through his nose. The room fills with the smells of smog and ashes. Then heat is felt on the skin of his hands and face. Maybe it's not just him, but the firey presences reminds Plague of the desert sun and the blistering sand under his toes. He takes a step down the stairs, drawn in by the heat of brother and sister's souls. It's is pleasant, like home.

Almathea
Thea blinked at the skull masked man her head tilting to the side as she slowly began to process what exactly it was he said. not that Thea was slow or anything, merely she was unused to being spoken to directly in a civil manner by her peers.
it was a rare occurrence at best when people would say 'excuse me' to the girl. carefully Thea eyed him from head to toe, taking in his strange appearance and scanning his soul. it was a rather strange soul...she took in its green coloring and almost sick appearance.

"weirdo..." she mumbled under her breath. not that she was really one to talk. this was the same girl who drew Lord Deaths carcass splayed across the steps of the school. then again in her defense, she was rather bored... bouncing sligjtly on her heels, she finally took into account that...the ground felt rather lumpy and uneven. even for steps. was she really standing on that one introverted weapon who sat in the back?

A quick glance out of the corner of her eye told her-yep. There he was. Messy hair and all just...laying there.
"Oh. I suppose he is." she mumbled. but made no move to step off of the weapon as he was practically ripped from under her. Frowning and lightly leaping off before being jerked to the ground, she caught the sleeve of the poor boy and gave a sharp yank. Just as she was about to give a rather awkward attempt at conversing with her peer, a glow distracted her.

Thea didnt even turn around. merely rolled her eyes to the ceiling.
"of course it would be them" she sighed. Now there went the confidence of the room, good luck getting students to participate now. Well she still would of course, this little spectacle hadn't changed her mind quite yet.

"Well...I suppose I'll just take shouma here then."
She stated airly. letting her teal hair fall into her face. The strands clouding her brightened eyes.
"What do you say Sir, will you partner with me for this-No!"
She gasped, a look of delight lighting up her normally creepy face, making it look downright eerie.
"Let's make a 3 man team." She giggled.

Last edited:
Shutra lightly sighed as Stein affirmed his need to participate in the spar, once more bending his head towards the makeshift pillow formed by his arms, maintaining his left eye opened to visualize the situation, quite the fitting act for someone as lazy as the headmaster's son.

That being said, Shutra actually did start paying attention to the following acts, quietly analyzing the situation through his sole opened eye. How very messy. An stance worthy of a complete amateur. He thought while watching the careless leap executed by Malice, that apparently had absolutely no intention to actually represent any danger to Morgenstern, - Isn't that name too long? Morgen is easier to say - as his movements were easy to read to the point of making Shutra cringe, hardly being worthy of being considered a menace when used against someone the female Stein sibling, a monstrous meister that was comparable - if not superior - to Shutra when it came to technique. Oh. Daddy Stein seems to be a little to act a little too soft with his children. He proceeded, carefully observing the professor's act of immediately dropping his guard as soon as he thought that he had accidentally managed to deal a dangerous blow to his daughter, what resulted in the subsequent defeat by the hands of his own daughter. Well, I bet that he couldn't possibly expect that his daughter had developed such a sly personality through the years... Pfft. He inwardly chuckled, somehow satisfied to see that Stein received karma's sweet punishment after forcing him to partake in the activity.

"Can't you just fight without making an obnoxious speech? What a bother." The young Death God said as soon as Amalthea finished her small scene, expressing his dissatisfaction towards the excessive behaviour. He didn't appear to pay any attention to Plague and Shouma in despite of the small commotion they caused together with the girl, deciding to observe Stein's fight against the siblings instead, as he kinda enjoyed the sight of the professor being beaten by his children after a few seconds of fight to the point of actually having a half-smile on his face... That is, until flaming weapons appeared above the siblings head, declaring them the children of War.

"Now that's what I call a true bother..." He muttered, letting out a loud sigh, that clearly denoted his annoyance, when faced by the situation. Unsurprisingly, his deadpan-ish face didn't express that much of a reaction.

(Quite the small post as I'm mentally wasted and thinking about suicide kinda tired.)

Slightly annoyed at having his question deflected Malice lied back down onto the ground, finding it far more comfortable then the chair he was previously sitting in, and besides, they would have to move again soon for proper sparing compared to the leap he had just thrown. However this time he payed attention to what Morgenstern and her brother had to say as their fighting style and the way they worked together intrigued the rainbow haired weapon.

As they went on about the horseman he started to take mental notes about the children and the symbols that would pertain to them. Then things got interesting again when Stein grabbed Morgenstern by the throat and expressed a rule about fighting 'rules? What rules? it's about having fun... who needs to follow rules in a fight' he thought to himself as Morgenstern flipped backwards. He watched with intent as he lay on the floor and the parent and children went at each other again, and once again victory going to Morgenstern and Ares.

As they continued to talk Malice started to go back up to his seat before realising something wasn't quite normal with the par as they had flames above their heads. Malice's creepy, toothy smile grew as he turned on the spot to see the children of war, their eyes glowing like the flame above their heads.

"Well aint this just convenient."
He re-raised his sword and pointed it at Morgenstern, the new discovery, which would turn most people away from sparing with the children of horseman, had only added fuel to Malice's fire. He gave her a challenging smirk and tiled his head, posing the unspoken question.

Character: Shouma Parr
Hc8USMZ.jpg

And as the teal haired Meister stood to the challenge and her combat boots landed inadvertently on the weapon, a sound was spilled from Shouma's mouth.

"Eck"

Such was the voice squished out of the weapon as Almathea stood on him, repeating each time the air was pushed out of his lungs when she stretches and bounces slightly on her heels.

"Eck...Eck...Eck"
Still, the weirdo did not move from his place, he thought he would be safe down here, perhaps nobody will even notice him if he remains under the classmate as the challengers appear against the undefeated duo. Yet suddenly he heard a chair scrapping the floor, someone else was standing up.

(...Mission...co-...co-....complete...)

Thought until he heard Plague's voice trying to explain Almathea that she was standing on him.

(Noo....)
His worries starting to turn into a reality and suddenly...there was a hand grabbing the neck of his coat...and pulling on it...Given that he was still under Alma and Plague tried to drag Shouma a bit...the weirdo found himself in an improvised choking hold: his throat getting squeezed by the neck of his own clothes while Alma's boots keep his body in place.

"...Blegh...."
He still doesn't move ...no...the weapon prefers this than the Armageddon awaiting down there as he can almost feel his soul starting to drip out of his mouth and his eyes rolling to the back of his head ...Almathea was pulling on him?!...and then..he is dropped. He half-listened as the teal haired Meister mentioned the idea of doing a triple combination. He did remember the stories of some girls in the NOT class that had done that before.

Still, Shouma's arms quietly stretched up and tried to form a "X" mark, he felt that the Stein siblings were in a different league to them, it would be safer for the students not to attempt it.

His efforts to play dead came to an end as suddenly he heard Prof. Stein going once more to the offensive . This had his face looking up as he remained on the floor and spotted when the siblings countered the efforts with such ability! Was this real? students outstanding the famous Professor Stein so easily? Everybody knew he was a legend, the powerful duo Stein-Spirit was a popular story all over the Academy!

And there goes the wall, how much did the academy pay in reparation costs? not only that Professor Stein was still getting punishment from his own children. And another surprise came to them as the fire marks appeared on top of the siblings and their eyes changed hue. His own slowly cast their attention on Prof. Stein who seemed as surprised as everybody else: they hit the jackpot ! the horsemen's claims had been found! at least some of them.

It was then that Shouma slowly thought of standing up and returning to his seat: the miracle had happened ! ...or at least the curly weapon thought that: this unexpected event would need Prof. Stein to report it to the higher direction of the Academy ...the gap in power became extremely obvious by now...Shouma's pleads had been answered...nobody is going to fight the horsemen's claims....that is...until...Alma decided to mention them as possible challengers.

(...whyyyy......?.....*inner screams*....)
He returned on his steps back where Almathea was standing and placed a palm on her forehead to see if she had fever or any sort of disease, the other on his own forehead to make a comparison...He even tried to tug on Plague's arm...and bring him towards Almathea....he tried once more to repeat the procedure: with Plague's hand on Alma's forehead...and then placing his own palm on Plague's skull head...which wasn't the most brilliant way to check someone's temperature...well...Alma didn't have fever...they were just doomed.

The weapon waved his palms from side to side as if quietly insisting that challenging the "Steins" would be suicidal...plus...if they gave it some time...surely Prof. Stein would stop this sparring ...maybe he will assign the pairings himself ...maybe we can all just contemplate Mr. Desk...He even heard Shutra mentioning this was quite the bother and remaining in his place...they were totally going to have to stop the spars by now ...right?.

Suddenly Malice points a sword at the Stein-duo asking for another challenge.

(...*cries inside*...)
Shouma lowered his face, he had lost his faith in humanity...some people just want to see the world literally burn....
Still Shouma looked over to the rainbow haired weapon, surely he looked cool if not insane! that bravery was something many would praise as that of Alma and Plague...Shouma just decided to look for an exit stead...but both doors were down there with the Steins and where Neopolitan was.

Shouma seemed decided to take the chance to escape...still he looked back at Malice, Neo, Alma, Plague and Shutra...even when the last one seemed quite capable...he was a death child after all...right?...but...what if they needed help?...the potato was a goodie at heart...he wanted to leave yet he stood there watching what would happen next.

Last edited:
A three man team. The skull of a canine turns towards Almathea and looks at her as the young man behind it considers the propose. Plague has heard of two meisters, one weapon teams before, notably the one during the headmaster's youth. They are rare and less common than the three man team of a single meister and two weapons. Having a pair of sibling in that kind of partnership would make synchronization easier but all three of them are strangers (though not total strangers) and working together, especially right now, will be a juggle.

Shouma tugs at Plague's arm, a sign that the skull boy takes that Shouma is okay with Almathea's prose. Plague looks at his hand on Shouma and then at Almathea's hand on Shouma. He is not opposed to the idea but a sense of "mine" resond in him. Growing up, Plague travelled often and forced what he had to a minimum. He guarded the things he could have closely. Settling down at the academy and given his own room, that trait is more prominent. He just doesn't know it.

What Plague thought Shouma is doing is at all not what he has expected. The dark haired boy has brought up his hand and brings it closer to the female student. Realising that he is about to touch the opposite sex, Plague quickly slips his hand free before skins are touched. He leans away from the hand that dared to touch his mask.

"Perhaps later date. Maybe at PE or in the training hall during break." He suggests. "I want to take notes when we try and have the time to do it. Right now," He blinks and turns his attention towards the Steins. "There is a more pressing matter than experimenting."

"Malice." There is a snap to his voice. He strides down the steps and looms over the shorter man. "We fight the horsemen." He looks over to the siblings and then glances up towards the leveled desk where Shutra sits.

Almathea
Thea blinked suddenly at the rather rash snap. saying her hopes had been dashed would be an understatement. Thea was no stranger to the art of rejection, ( on the contrary she was a master at being rejected
"Thea:would you perhaps-

People: No freak.
Thea: thank you for your time.
And that was merely over the need of a pencil.)

but alas that didn't stop the sharp spike of pain to well up inside the cold hallow of her chest. This was supposed to be her chance. the one to finally have an actual partner. to finally become the hero she sought to be...to kill the ach-
no thea would not think like that. it was no time for such silly insignificant dreams. rather she would later draw his corpse with his skull shoved up his ass in the safety of her apartment. reveling in the harsh contrast of pale blues against bone white and red... 'yes...simply marvelous- focus!' she scolded. catching herself mid daydream.

Thea shook herself free of such fantasies , her teal pale blue hair whipping sharply as she scolded herself for allowing herself to feel hurt. breathing uneven, she carefully ran a pale spindly hand into her hair and gave it a sharp tug. clearing her mind forcibly, the attempted to shake the thread of self doubt away. yet the niggling seed continued to grow and fester inside the dark recesses of her mind and quickly approached the forefront. he what ifs began to pile and accumulate as unconsciously her teeth sank to her bottom lip and gnawed, on the dry flesh, causing cracks to appear and blood to break out. of which was quickly wiped away with a pale tongue

"what if he wont partner with me? '
"what if i'm simply not good enough'
'What if it was all a simple mistake?'
"my existence is.."
'no i will do this! i will i will i will!']
scrambled thoughts united themselves as Thea bit down on her lip harshly, eyes glinting viciously. she would fight, because she didn't survive being left for dead to become a coward who relied on others.
Glaring daggers at the flaming symbols, Thea took a slow quiet step forward and then another and another.
slowly
she stood before them, fists clenched and feet setting back in preparation for an attack. while she may not be good at attacking, she was damn good at defending. and she would defend herself by dammit!

(sorry for the shortness i'll be at work so i wont reply until 10:30 at least happy spring break!)

Human Malice.jpg
Malice cocked his head towards the skull faced student, a perplexed look replacing the crazy grin a second ago. "You? Wield me?" The rainbow haired weapon burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter and had to steady himself against the desk next to him as he struggled to breathe. After an absurd amount of time Malice steadied his laughing and tilting his head back up towards Plague, his talking staggered as he tried to catch his breath "even..even if you could..hehe... wield me, which, hehehe, which I doubt mr spooky face. I just wanted to vs the mesiter." Taking a few deep breaths he stood up, his smile still attached to his face, and turned back towards Morgenstern, a crazed flare in his eyes "I mean, if she thinks she can beat someone without a weapon."

Plague crosses his arms and watches the rainbow haired student laughs himself silly for whatever reason. He is not amused by his behaviour and the laughter sounds more like a mockery than anything genuine. The tall teen stands firm where he is as Malice staggers towards him. Plague breathes in deeply only to in the too smell the sour candy scent the shorter boy's soul has. He sneezes, making sure to cover his mouth with the crock of his elbow.

"Have you forgotten that Morgenstern is a genius meister? Professor Stein said she can force soul resonance," Plague says once he recovers from the sneeze. He snifles as the sugary sourness itches his nasal cavity. He looks down, eyelids lowered with his stare. "I have no interest in seeing a half hearted battles with the..." He glances at the siblings at the side. "Horsemen's descendants and their newly awaken power. They are a Meister and a Demon Weapon; both are complete despite being family. You will only disservice yourself if you battle them at half strength."

"But if you wish-" Plague takes a step back and puts up his hands at chest height as a universal signal of surrender, kind of. "- do as you wish. I only offer my service as a meister to you because of the craftsmanship on your bow." He looks away from Malice, hoping that his English is good enough to hook the weapon.

Looking away, Plague notices Almathea at the bottom level of the lecture hall and sees that she is without her weapon partner. She is bleeding on the lips, of course, but that is a minor detail. His lips crack too. He then looks up to Shouma and then back again to Almathea. He crocks his head to a side and unsure what to say.

"You two ready?" He decides to ask.

Amano The Demon

After traveling for quite awhile just to get here, if only he had his deads teleporter traveling wouldn't be a problem, but like wise he's somewhere caged up he can still feel his energy from such a distance though it isn't much compared to the old him, but that was decades ago. With both of his arms on the back of his head, as his hands were locked together while keeping a steady walking pace. Amano is never the type of person to be on anyone's time and practically doesn't care, and prefers to take his time with things such as taking his time to arrive at dwma. With his bushy dark tail swaying back, and forth as he walks up the long ass they call stairs.​

"Hmm, I wonder how they would feel if I arrive at such a time.....Oh well it's not like I care about the time, because time is endless these days. " he says in a soothing tone, after a couple of minutes walking up the stairs that felt like he would've took forever to arrive. His back was suddenly bent, his body felt dead as he could collapse at anytime.​

"Fuck these stairs, I should kill them for making these Damn things." after a few more steps Amano dropped to where his cheeks met the warm ground, exposing the rest of him as, he was to lazy to get up. "A demon like me shouldn't be suffering like this" he says with a sigh. Amano's body soon slid straight into a plank position, stretching, and soon relaxing. He looked embarrassing but it didn't bother him. It was quite peaceful, but he didn't believe in peace, as chaos always lurks among people that seeks peace, and happiness. The thought of it made him feel weird. So he immediately got up, and went straight inside.​

After walking many more steps he finally arrived at his class, by now anyone who has the ability to sense souls could feel his demon presence amongst the student's.​

Neopolitan
Neo was stumped. So now the horseman were revealed. Well two of them anyway. Well....that was great! It meant whatever big bad monster (and it had to be a monster ) out there wouldn't stand a single chance! After all the last kishin was defeated by DWMA'S very own students, none of which had managed to make a death scythe yet. So technically if Neo thought about it, they had 3 times the chance to win~ a larg grin over took her constant happy features. Neo stayed blissfully unaware that her peers were challenging said children of the horseman, until that is malices voice finally knocked her out of space. Honestly if there were two things she could live without, it was womanizers and Malice. Why malice? Because the rainbow haired guy gave her a headache . And that's saying something considering she was always peppy and normally the one to give others a headache.
Either way, Neo wouldn't miss her chance at another go.
"I'll partner~" she giggled happily, hand raided in the air

Time Skip

The bell of the academy for Demon Weapons and Meisters rings throughout the school ground, stirring students and teachers a like from their classrooms. Soon the halls of the academy are filled with bodies. Where they go, nobody knows but every bodies keep on walking (or running) toward their destination.

It is noon but for Plague, he is slow to leave the Class Creasent Moon. Noticeable on his skull mask, there is a lack of fangs on the left side of the face and chips are seen on the surface. On the same side of the face and peaking right under the mask is a large swelling bruise and a smear of blood, dried and caked on the purple skin. Putting away the last of his class items, the pencile case that rattles with new items, Plague looks around the lecture classroom. With the intense battle placed in the room, the Class Creasent Moon got a beating with sizeable dent in the walls, holes, chips of wood, and the blackboad has clearly seen better days. With the school being well funded, Plaugue guesses that damages like these are not a problem but still, if he had the energy to care, he would have cared about the repair cost and the hassle of doing said repair.

The morning fight in the classroom was definitely a mess from start to finish. Only 10% of the student body makes up the EAT class and while a good portion of those 10% alreay have a partner(s) since the NOT class, it seems that the class Plague is in is filled with unorganized, partnerless souls (himself included), and with the new found War Horseman found right at the beginning of battle, the whole thing was doomed for the start.

He wondered if Professor Stein expected to find a Horseman that soon. Did the Headmaster pulled a prank on the old professor knowing that his children are Horsemen but having the professor figure that out until today? It's an amusing idea, but the though of neededing a partner and the looming doom of needing to fill the quota of being a EAT student shadows the prank idea.

Looking around the classroom, it seems that there are students still hanging around. With his face echoing pain in his human skull and brain, Plague decides it's time to bond with his fellow students at the dispensary. Not the best place, but might as well.

"Does anyone else need to go see the nurse?"

Almathea
Thea could certainly say that what she just went through was not something she would likely be trying again . her bones ached in her hips from the many times she had to dodge out of the way of an oncoming attack. red welts had swelled up on her pale skin, going from her cheekbones to her collar bones. she ached something fierce, but not a tear fell from her eyes. humming, she twisted on her heal and went to grab her stuff. she had better things to do than sit her like...like...a Shouma. packing away her 'notes' and placing them hazardously into her messenger sack. it was a cute thing with little bony birds for the designs and skeletal draw strings. smoothing down her wrangled teal hair she made her way past Plague, her sharp eyes narrowed briefly in what could almost constitute as a glare.

"well if we fell as bad as you look, i'm sure they will. why you'd ask is neither here nor there."
she said, her tone blank but her eyes alight with a teal fire.

Morgenstern & Ares Stein

As the class period proceeded, Morgenstern and Ares had both sparred with student-formed teams, all of which spanned from excellent partners to those who would be suited better to a different weapon or meister. The two even split for a while, Ares and Morgenstern both pairing with their peers as well. It was safe to say that the two were mostly disappointed.

After the fights, the two siblings left with their male parent, who lead them to a place only they would know about. It was most likely to train intensively, much like they usually did after classes when the two had a free period.

Ares eventually returned a few minutes later, claiming to have forgotten something in the classroom. He examined his peers as he entered, fixing his hair as he went to his desk to collect his belongings.

He turned to his classmates that remained in the room. "You all did very well in the fights today,"

He turned to face them all. "Do not be discouraged if my sister, father, or I had the upper hand. I can see that you are all strong in your own way. My sister and father will both assign you very suiting partners. Maybe one day you'll be as advanced as our family."

Tilting his head, he gave them each a gentle smile, which usually caused many to wonder how he was even related to the two Stein family meisters. "If I were you, I'd pay attention if my sister said anything that is of importance. In only 17 years of life, she has created not one, not two, but three death scythes. You could take a lot from her and my father."

His attention was then directed to the doorway. This was because, at that exact moment, Morgenstern stumbled in.

Her right hand was being utilized as a mechanism to support her against the doorframe, her left on her deathly pale face. She was gripping her nose and mouth tightly, attempting to hide the crimson liquid that seeped through the gaps of her fingers. She had bruises already blooming across her cheekbone, and other body parts.

Ares gasped, dropping his bag and other belongings as he ran to his sister, catching her as her knees buckled and she fell. He slowly lowered her to kneel on the ground.

He attempted to get her to speak to him, putting a hand on her cheek and brushing her hair out of the way. He looked at her with a mix of worry and sympathy, which soon flashed to pure anger as the story of how she had been beaten by her boyfriend when he believed that she was going to attempt to end their relationship.

He went to say something, most likely to demand that he know where the boyfriend currently was, when his younger sister went limp. Her body weakened and went loose in his grasp, eyes rolling back as her body went into a state of unconsciousness.

He turned to the other students. ""One of you go get my father. NOW!" He yelled, before his attention was turned back to his sibling.

Moving her hand, he gasped at the blood. Only a bit disturbed, he used his sleeve to clean the blood from her face, trying to get her to react and listening to her heart.

Upon discovering that she was getting a bit clammy and that her heartbeat was rapid, he swore. "Shit. I think she's going into shock."

Morgenstern then stirred. Her eyes opening a bit, she tried to sit up, only to be held back by Ares. She spoke in a weak voice. "Loving him is suicide. I don't know should I go or should I stay? I'm trying to keep myself alive here. Knowing there's a chance it's all too late. But I heard him say he loved me...and I believed him. And a part of me still does."

Her breathing was still labored, eyes half-lidded, as they awaited their savior in the form of an adult. Moving her now was a bit risky.

Deadly Malice Deadly Malice Left Out Left Out Susanoo Susanoo TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes Lazarus Lazarus Arne Arne

((I have my reasons for this))

Last edited:
Human Malice.jpg
Malice had been knocked down early in the fight after he realized things were heating up again and made a second half-hearted charge at the twins, only to be spent flying into one of the classroom walls, where he sat laughing his head off for the rest of the fight. He had watched as people flung themselves at Ares and Morgenstern with no success, though some got closer than others, then watched as the two paired of with others as people desperately wanted to be partners with the great son and daughter of War, especially with Morgenstern's feats as a meister. As if anyone could match soul wavelengths with those two, maybe Ares more than Morgenstern, but you'd need someone especially crazy to pair up with her.

Time passed, his laughing subsided and people stopped going after the twins and each other and started to focus on their wounds and getting them checked out. He sat in his little crater as people started to move out, his head looking down and the green and yellow tips of hair in view. He didn't even look up when Ares re entered the room to give a motivational speech however twitched a little at the words Maybe one day you'll be as advanced as our family

'What does he mean by that, thinks he's so far ahead, thinks hes so cool, maybe I should show him a re-'
His train of thought was cut short by a broken Morgenstern entering the classroom and collapsing. He was up and next to her in a flash, whether he cared for her or if he just wanted to fight whatever beat her up, he couldn't tell but he stood next to the twins looking down and at the unconscious Morgenstern, someone who was so amazing at everything yet now lay unconscious.

Morgenstern & Ares Stein

Morgenstern's dazed form, once again on the verge of unconsciousness, stared blankly up at Ares, not having the strength to move his long blonde hair from her own face as it fell loose in his attempt to save her.

Ares was panicking, noting that she was having difficulty breathing. She was wheezing, and had short breaths. She wasn't getting enough air into her lungs, and he was confident as to why.

He swore, his head snapping up when the door opened. He inwardly sighed a sigh of relief when the form of their father rushed through the frame, kneeling on the other side of Morgenstern. Ares quickly tied his hair up again.

Before Stein could ask, Ares spoke with his own prognosis as his father took her pulse. "Her asshole of a boyfriend decided that he was going to beat her when he thought she was going to end it." He shook his head.

"She's having trouble breathing, not getting enough oxygen. She seems to have a possibly broken rib and maybe punctured lung. Either that or she's going into serious shock."

Stein nodded. Taking his lab coat off, he wrapped it around his trembling daughter, picking her up. Hurrying off, he rushed her to the dispensary.

When they were gone, Ares turned to Shinigami-sama's son. "Please tell your father of this." He looked down at his hands. They were stained red with blood. The blood of his younger sister. His hands started shaking, his breathing hitched in his throat.

He just stood there, staring at the hands that held his sister's possibly dying form. That could have prevented her from being like this. That couldn't save her.

I'm a failure he thought. I couldn't prevent this from happening. If she dies, it's all my fault. I'm not fit to be her older brother. Not if I couldn't do something this...simple!

Lazarus Lazarus Deadly Malice Deadly Malice Left Out Left Out Arne Arne Susanoo Susanoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back