• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soul Eater Rp Soul/Kid

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin
Hello, everyone, how's it going?

So, I recently got into Soul eater, having watched up to season 3 of the anime and am beginning to read the manga, and I found myself desperately wanting to rp it.

Now, I have a bit of an odd request as you see, I fell down the deep dark shipping hole while reading fanfiction of a pairing that is not even close to cannon but now I've been corrupted, so I'm really craving some Soul/Kid.

So, since there's a lot of characters we can always double up on characters or divide them up and pair different characters together. My only request is to be Death the Kid as an uke and to have the pairing Soul/Kid cause literally I find the ship so funny and interesting. As for other pairings, I will be fine with shipping anything, so if you have a pairing you are really craving we can always work something out where we double up on characters to achieve said pairings.

Now, as for some rules, I tend to reply with a paragraph to five paragraphs, depending on what I get back, the drama going on in the story, and if a new subject is being started. I would really appreciate if you could give me back something similar to my posts, though it doesn't have to be exact.

Also, I would like to stick to RPNs rules of being PG-13, so if there are any 'intimate' scenes we can do a nice little time skip to after. I'm fine with jokes, hints, and innuendos towards the intimate topic, just we can't start writing a smut scene. Anyways, I would be incredibly awkward doing that.

Now I don't have any specific ideas but if you're interested we can talk. I'd like to mention I am all for drama and dark themes, so if you have a sadistic mind and like torturing your characters, I'm your gal!

Again, I am fine with every pairing, I just ask for Soul/Kid, so anything else with that is fine. If you have any questions just let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really craving this!! Please take a look and let me know if you're interested, I have some funny lil ideas to include as well if you'd like to hear!

Also, I'd like to say I approve of these being part of the plot:

mxm,gxm,gxg

mpreg

yandere

homophobic friends or family

dark themes

blood/gore

crossdressing

and something I would find very humorous in a Soul/Kid rp, a very over protective Lord Death

If interested I'm also really into family rps with Death the Kid and his father Shinigami-Sama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back