• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater RP - Partner Needed!

grigori

certified hopeless romantic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, sorry for the short and sweet post, but this is pretty simple. I'm looking for a partner interested in Cromaka and/or TsuLiz!

I'm looking to play either Maka Albarn or Liz Thompson, and I'd like to find someone to play either Crona Gorgon or Tsubaki Nakatsukasa.

Please only respond with offers as Crona if you play them as nonbinary. It's up to you whether they're bi or a lesbian, but please respect their gender identity! Also, this thread is not a place for you to try and debate with me what their ~real gender~ is or make transphobic jokes. I'll just block you instantly if you do.

You're welcome to bring your own rp ideas to the table! Here's a few basic concepts to consider:
- Some simple post anime/post manga romance. (I haven't read the manga, but I know how it ends. And I'm sad.)
- I have an elaborate crossover au with Soul Eater and Maximum Ride. I need a bumper sticker that says "Ask Me About My Aus!"
- I'm literally always a sucker for vampire dramas. Haha. Sucker.
- Modern college au... a classic. Tried and true. Can't go wrong.

If you're interested, respond to the thread or send me a message! :D

Hi, sorry for the short and sweet post, but this is pretty simple. I'm looking for a partner interested in Cromaka and/or TsuLiz!

I'm looking to play either Maka Albarn or Liz Thompson, and I'd like to find someone to play either Crona Gorgon or Tsubaki Nakatsukasa.

Please only respond with offers as Crona if you play them as nonbinary. It's up to you whether they're bi or a lesbian, but please respect their gender identity! Also, this thread is not a place for you to try and debate with me what their ~real gender~ is or make transphobic jokes. I'll just block you instantly if you do.

You're welcome to bring your own rp ideas to the table! Here's a few basic concepts to consider:
- Some simple post anime/post manga romance. (I haven't read the manga, but I know how it ends. And I'm sad.)
- I have an elaborate crossover au with Soul Eater and Maximum Ride. I need a bumper sticker that says "Ask Me About My Aus!"
- I'm literally always a sucker for vampire dramas. Haha. Sucker.
- Modern college au... a classic. Tried and true. Can't go wrong.

If you're interested, respond to the thread or send me a message! :D

/SLIDES IN/
HELLO THERE FRIEND.
I hear you're looking for someone that RPs as Crona? I do! I also play them as specified as it's preferred for me personally as well so no worries there. I am a big fan of AUs and would love to hear some if you're interested in setting something up with me! Nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

BWYy.gif

/SLIDES IN/
HELLO THERE FRIEND.
I hear you're looking for someone that RPs as Crona? I do! I also play them as specified as it's preferred for me personally as well so no worries there. I am a big fan of AUs and would love to hear some if you're interested in setting something up with me! Nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

BWYy.gif

hi, hi, hi, friend! (๑>◡<๑)
I’d love to talk AUs with you! My account here is still new, so I can’t send private messages yet, but if you want to send me one, we can talk about setting something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back